Daymar College - Bellevue Reviews

Scheduling is always a hassle but it always get straightened out
I hated online classes. I refuse to be put in them ever again. I need one on one contact and didnt have that.
The student body is very diverse. We have a wide range of ethniccity and backgrounds being brought together.
Start Your Review of Daymar College - Bellevue
Im glad I came back to school and chose this school. It has helped me overcome fears and prioritize what' simportant in my life.
I pay a monthly school fee which helps me pay the school off and i can begin paying my loans anytime I can but I cchoose to wait.
They encourage you to get your bachelors and only take the extra classes required for it.
The computer labs have bad connections and always shut off due to much power or surge going through them. Pretty annoying.
We have a learning resource center where we have ccomputers and books and different materials to help you write essays or papers or search for information.
There are many programs offered at daymar college. There is criminal justice, medical assisting, coding and billing, massage therapy, and business. You can also get your bachelors or masters if you choose to extend your schooling.
There arent that many of us in my major so you get plenty of one on one training. It really helps me because with billing and coding you have to have things broken down a lot and it takes numerous time to get it.
We have a med-stat club where we go out in the community and help others by doing free blood pressure readings and taking vital signs. We also take part in local fundraisers like the march of dimes and raise money for the babies.
Seems like they are downsizing hardly see anyone there for career services
Computer lab is okay it's pretty much an open server all you need
Really haven't had any experience with them lately
•I learned a lot about myself during my four years in college. I faced challenges that I never thought I would come across and in turn, I have become more confident. I am sure that my passion and talent in medical in combination with my confidence as an medical assistants clinical will enable me to be successful in the art world.
•I learned a lot about myself during my four years in college. I faced challenges that I never thought I would come across and in turn, I have become more confident. I am sure that my passion and talent in medical in combination with my confidence as an medical assistant clinical will enable me to be successful in the art world.
Start Your Review of Daymar College - Bellevue
My experience in college not only prepared me for my career, it prepared me for life outside of my career. I gained skills that cannot be taught. learned a lot about myself during my four years in college. I faced challenges that I never thought I would come across and in turn, I have become more confident. I am sure that my passion and talent in medical in combination with my confidence as an medical assistants will enable me to be successful in the medical world.
I work full time and ill be going to school 16 hours a week it has been real convenient for me since ill be working and going to school full time and as a full time mother as well it seems to follow through
it seemed to be good news according to the financial ajd director she was excited to give me the good news and made sure I knew what she was talking about before I left the office