Daymar College - Owensboro Reviews

I believe the school has everything it needs to help students achieve their goal in completing their program of study.
  • Mar 22 2015
  • Campus
The library is very useful & full of resources!
  • Apr 21 2014
  • Campus
Will work around your schedule!
Review Your College
It depends who you deal with
I think it could be more helpful
  • Mar 27 2014
  • Value
A lot of hard work but it's worth it!!
It has been a successful journey and everyone is so helpful!!!
registration was simple. Had 2 meetings one registration and the other for financial counseling. All went smooth. My professors which are doctors and nurses know me by name and help with any questions I have and may have. You have that one on one experience. very helpful and very caring.
They are very considerate and knowledgeable.
  • Oct 5 2013
  • Value
The easy application process into the Nursing program compared to other nursing schools.
  • Aug 1 2013
  • Campus
I have not attended classes yet. However at this time the process of applying and financial aide was far better than any school I have experienced. The only complaint I have would be advisor returning voice messages. Everything else with the school has been a great experience.
My program of study is nursing and it is a great program. The workload is not tremendous. Most homework is in class because the classes are at least 4hrs long with several breaks.
There is a media center and also a great computer lab and library. There are lots of activities and clubs to join especially for the nursing program.
  • Campus
I applied to the college then went through my first financial aid counseling sessions and then 3 days later went back for my 2nd part of counseling session. Everything is inclusive and that means no surprise expenses for my.
  • Value
Great computer lab and helpful staff and instructors. The nursing program is by far none the best. They are always putting post out for new jobs in the area that have opened up.
  • Campus
My credits that I needed to transfer from my previous community college did which is what I wanted. Class size is great. I am able to work around my class schedule and the classes are very flexible.
Students in the ADN program for the most part are supportive and helpful to one another. Good attitudes
Review Your College
This quarter the first instructor was unprepared for class and the new one hasn't been in class more than three class periods.
I Have Not Began Classes Yet – I haven't began my classes at Daymar as of yet, they will begin in October of 2012.
  • Sep 7 2012
  • Campus
Class Convenience – I have been very happy so far with Daymar. They offer online classes as well as physical classes. I have been successful at both so far. The physical class size is small and allows a lot more personal interaction with the teacher. The online class has been very convenient and the teacher has always responded within 24 hours about any questions I have had. It is an excellent facility.