Dawn Career is a for-profit college located in Delaware. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 128 undergraduate students. The Dawn Career acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, and Esthetician and Skin Care. Dawn Career alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $20,000.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dawn Career Institute
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Dawn Career Institute
- BDelaware Technical Community College - Stanton-Wilmington
- 2 Year
- Wilmington, DE
- 241 reviews
- CWilmington University
- 4 Year
- New Castle, DE
- 578 reviews
- B+Manatee Technical Institute
- 2 Year
- Bradenton, FL
- 29 reviews
- B-Graceland University
- 4 Year
- Lamoni, IA
- 321 reviews
Dawn Career Institute Reviews
So far my overall experience at Dawn has been great. After requesting information someone called me back and if I was busy when they called they would ask for a better time to call and actually call me back unlike some other colleges that I had contacted. They were also very prompt in contacting me initially. During my enrollment process I have been contacted and felt welcome by the staff and the same person contacts me every time, love that. It sort of helps to build a sense of rappot between myself and the staff.
Before when I contacted other schools it seemed like all the academic advisors were trying to talk me into my degree. When at the time all I wanted was a certification so that I could work in the field while I persued my degree. Dawn has that and it seems like it wasn't many schools out there who did. And they also have job placement to help me find a job after I graduate.