Davis College - New York is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Davis College - New York Reviews
Review Davis College - New York
Davis College is a God-Centered, academically challenging, community minded campus dedicated to helping their students succeed in life while pursuing God. Although the atmosphere of Davis is almost family-like, there are factors that are sub-par. Some of these being athletics, and food quality.
I love the feeling of family that is in the atmosphere at Davis. The students and the faculty are so welcoming and interested in you. They make sure you're doing okay and if something's not working, they try to help you or fix it. At Davis, their goal is to make sure you succeed, and they give many second chances without being too lenient. We've had a few fun events at Davis as well, including concerts by outside and local artists, a community Christmas party, and a creative arts night in which students demonstrated talents in music, drama, and writing. Sports events, especially basketball games, are well attended and have high energy. And there's almost always people just hanging around, doing homework, singing, or goofing off to have fun with.
The like the basketball facility at Davis College. The experience I had with the team last year was great. I hope I have the same experience this year with the team.