Davidson County Community College Reviews

I enjoyed my time at Davidson County Community College. I believe it helped me grow and gave me the tools I needed to make a smooth transition to a 4-year university. The instructors and staff are very helpful and have made my overall experience there a great one and allowed me to grow before I attend a 4-year university.
What I love about Davidson County Community College is the diversity of the students who attend. There are students that are still in high school, 30 somethings that are working and/or raising a family (myself included), and even some seniors. You're never too old to learn something new!
I really enjoy the atmosphere of DCCC, the campus is easy to navigate around and I always feel safe. I wish the "Drop" process was easier than it is. If a student wants to get out of a class, they should not have to discuss it with the instructor because the instructor is obviously going to tell them the opposite of what they want to do.
Start Your Review of Davidson County Community College
I decided to attend Davidson County Community College after i finished high school. I was planning on attending UNC Chapel Hill but was denied entry. So I then enrolled at DCCC. However I am actually very glad I did. My experience here was very good. The campus is nice and the teachers really care about what they are teaching you. My time here helped me to grow and mature while getting a solid education and also giving me time to figure out where I wanted to go next.
Davidson county is a great two year school if you really know what your doing and how to make sure your credits are going to transfer. Most of the advisors are absolutely terrible. They don’t really look into other schools requirements, so you basically are taking classes you may or may not need.
Great experience overall very well organized. On-line classes are easy to navigate. The campus itself is a very safe environment. The advisors are very helpful and encouraging.
The professors were understanding if your personal life affected your school life. They went out of their way to speak to each and every student in passing and they would adapt their teaching style to be suit your learning style if needed.
This college may have some good programs but Cosmetology is not one of them. I am just ready to finish and get out. I am a straight A student but most of the teachers are horribly rude and unprofessional and they have horrible and sometimes not enough products to work with.
DCCC offers a great variety of competitive programs for a small community college. I am currently participating in the Zoo and Aquarium Science program.
DCCC is a very small school that focuses on intercommunication and relationships between everyone who attends.
I liked the class sizes and the instructors are pretty awesome. I hated the amount of high school kids (ages 14 and up) that are in the classes as they either do not understand what is going on, complain about everything or disrupt class. I also do not like that there are many "chiefs" and not enough "indians" and they all want to contradict each other.
I love the student body and DCCC! The faculty are very nice and helpful. I have either had absolutely awesome teachers that I still keep in touch with after classes end, or mediocre teachers. Either way I have gotten awesome help from the free learning commons and I absolutely love being a student here.
I like attending Davidson County Community College through my high school because I am getting an AA and a high school diploma when I graduate!
Davidson County Community College is an average community college in a small town in North Carolina.
I love Davidson County Community College! The teachers really care about your success and will help you with any and everything you need! They offer a lot of resources to help student succeed. I enjoy going to college there and love how mature everyone is.
I spent 3 years at the college. I really enjoyed that they offered lots of resources. The tutoring was great as well as teachers. However, I felt that I was not placed on a good path to reach a long term goal. The advisors didn't place me in proper classes to reach a degree
Davidson was a wonderful experience. i was there for 2 years and i transferred. the academics was great, the professors work with you and help you they best they can. the tutors at the schools was great as well every time i had issue with my work i was always in there studying getting help. i really enjoyed my time there.
Start Your Review of Davidson County Community College
the online courses were very helpful
don't get any help from them
amazing the school staff was so helpful