Davidson College Reviews

Davidson is an absolutely phenomenal school, but it is definitely a school meant to work you very hard. While you typically only take four classes a semester, these classes will keep you up busier than you could imagine. One of the most important factors of the college is the quality of professors. Davidson is consistently ranked one of the top colleges for professor qualifications and experience. All the professors you will be taught by are extraordinarily distinguished in their field with numerous connections that they are willing to pass on to students for their own success. They will push you hard academically, but studying and learning from them is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. Also, prominent professors are larger institutes that care about graduate students and their research more, you will have their undivided attention at Davidson. The professors genuinely care about their students and are always willing to help you succeed.
The people there were very friendly and the professors were incredibly helpful. Not much to do on the weekends except go to the same places and hang out with the same people. The campus is beautiful yet small, even cramped at times. Unfortunately due to its size, it doesn't have very many majors and I wasn't interested in any that were offered. I transferred midway through my first year.
Quite an artistical masterpiece. This college has given much of an interesting trip for me. I remember going the summer of 2016 and I remember it quite well. I expected it to be not naturally comfortable for me in the slightest, but this results in much a masterpiece as of now.
Start Your Review of Davidson College
I love the atmosphere and feeling of the campus and student body, but the academics are a bit cutthroat and the tuition is very overpriced, even with a large amount of financial aid.
Love it here. Students are dedicated to their work, but they also know how to have a good time. I've met so many fun, bright, well-rounded people here who I know I will be friends with for life.
I personally love Davidson College. It has been a great experience and has build me with a lot of useful knowledge.
It is fairly easy to get into a program at Davidson, most of the people do it here. It is a big opportunity.
Feel very secure in Davidson's campus. The campus police is at close range.
I live in a double bed dorm and it's been great. Everyone here is very clean and gives a good feeling.
Greek life in Davidson is pretty big. I'm considering in joining a frat on Spring 2017.
The athletics facilities here at Davidson are good. I'm planning on playing varsity soccer.
Davidson College is very has a very competitive environment that gets the best out of you. It makes you want to succeed and be a responsible student.
Campus housing is convenient and quality.
Greek life hasn't had a big impact on my college experience.
Very nice facilities and faculty.
Davidson is absolutely perfect. I could not think of anything more they could do to improve the student experience.
The campus is very safe, especially with the honor code. People can leave their things anywhere, leave their doors unlocked, and no problems occur.
Start Your Review of Davidson College
I love Davidson. Many aspects of the school could be improved upon, but overall the experience is great.
Depends on which dorm you get. I've had an overall good experience in Belk, which is the largest of the freshmen dorms.
Greek life tends to rule the popular social scene, although there is plenty to do if you're an independent. For sororities, Davidson only has two, and they are not very present on campus. Girls tend to join "eating houses" instead of sororities.