- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeA
The Davidson experience presents academic challenge within a distinctively supportive community. Located 20 miles north of Charlotte in Davidson, N.C., Davidson is a liberal arts college that emphasizes the impact of relationships and experiential learning. Popular academic programs include, political science, biology, economics, neuroscience, computer science, and Pre-Med/Allied Health. We are governed by a vital Honor Code that sets the tone for academic and residential life. We are the alma mater to 23 Rhodes Scholars, and home to 21 sports at a NCAA Division I level. Davidson is proud to be the first liberal arts college to eliminate loans in financial aid packages through the Davidson Trust.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Neuroscience at Davidson College
Neuroscience introduces you to a field of science that has experienced an explosion of information and technological innovation and provides you with an opportunity to explore the biological substrate of all our moral and mental faculties.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.34 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Davidson College Reviews
Career services are better, but the 2020 economy, especially if you want to do finance, is tough. Davidson pulls no punches about continued severe grading, so while the academics are remarkable, you may leave smarter yet less "qualified" than weaker peers who went to worse schools and learned less. No interviewer wants to hear or will believe excuses about a school he/she might not know. Alums do amazing things beyond that. I'm in that annoying in between phase!