Davenport University Reviews

Davenport University is an extremely intelligent, professional, and overall wonderful school. The professors are knowledgable and they really care about your success. The small class sizes allow for an intimate session that makes learning easier and more enjoyable.
What I like about Davenport is the small class sizes in which you can talk with the professor about any questions you might have.
I like how they are so nice and very helpful when it comes down to getting help to apply and all. Also I don't see nothing that they should change, they are great the way they are.
Start Your Review of Davenport University
I haven't had a long experience with DU, this is my first semester with the University and I start tomorrow. So far everything has been good. Looking forward to moving forward with classes.
I like how the campus is small but open. I liked how helpful they have been in helping me figure out financing but I wish that some of the requirements weren't so high. For example you have to hold a 3.9 average GPA in order to keep a particular scholarship.
Davenport University is all about their money. They do not care about their students' success. Their level of communication is also terrible. Getting them to respond to emails is like pulling a leg. I would not advise any young person to attend this university.
Davenport University is an excellent school. The professors are extremely helpful, along with the rest of the staff. The campus is small, making is easy to get around. The course load can be overwhelming at times, but that is the case for any college! Overall, I love my school!
Small Classes with high tech. Professors genuinely care about your education and push you to succeed. The atmosphere is great and you get what you paid for, quality teaching.
Starting in the fall of 2019, I will be a Junior at Davenport University Midland Campus. So far, I have had a great experience. The Midland center is a small campus, which allows you to connect with everybody in your program and spend one on one time with your professors. Personally, I am in the Nursing program, and I can say that the professors truly care that you are learning, and they are experienced nurses themselves. Keep in mind that since the campus is so small, there is no on campus dorms, housing, or cafeterias.
Loved it!! Loved the environment as well as the teaching staff!! Incredible education, athletics, and student life. Clean and wonderfully maintained campus as well!
I LOVE EVERYTHING THERE IS ABOUT DAVENPORT. THE ADVISORS AND PROFESSORS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. THEY HELP YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO AND ARE ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE. I HAVE NEVER MET COLLEGE ADVISORS THAT CARE SO MUCH AND ARE WILLING TO DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO HELP YOU GET ALL THE AID YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL
Davenport University has small class sizes and teachers that are willing to help to set you up for success. The resources at Davenport are amazing they have a high-tech nursing sim lab where you can practice real life scenarios so you are prepared. But since Davenport is a private school it is pricey.
I have transferred a few times and my favorite thing about davenport is how dedicated their advisors are to really helping students achieve their needs and goals.
One good aspect of the program is that they have flexible school schedules, however; they select your schedule every semester and it changes. The only way to change your schedule is to find someone who will switch with you.
If you have prior knowledge of the material you will do well. If not, important information is encompassed in slides and the teachers don’t always have enough time to cover them all in class. Class attendance is mandatory, despite a lot of the information being self taught.
I enjoy the overall environment of Davenport University. Admission process was simple and financial aid counselors are available and helpful.
Davenport University is one of the best colleges that I have visited when I was a senior in high school. They really care about their students, and they most definitely have a big regard when it comes to athletics.
Davenport university is a small school where professors care about the success of the students and want to see them reach their full potential. The area of Grand Rapids is nice while the students of Davenport and other civilians in Grand Rapids are kind.
Start Your Review of Davenport University
I love Davenport University overall. It is a very small University, but it is a great fit for me. DU has small class sizes, so it is easier for me to stay focus in class. DU has great living situations on and off campus, being "off" campus is still very close, so the drive is short. DU has a coffee shop, and a couple dinning areas. For being a small campus, I think DU does a great job of having campus activities year-round.
I really like the customer service that Davenport University offers. I get very quick responses when I need help from advising to financial aid. Everyone is also really friendly.
Davenport University is a college that cares enough to make sure you as a student get the best college experience. I am a learning disable student and Davenport has educationally embraced me by adhering to my needs and giving me the confidence to know I can succeed.