Davenport University Reviews

I LIKE TH STAFF AND THE CARE THAT THE STAFF EXCUDES EACH AND EVERYDAY, I ENJOY HOW THEY LOVE THEIR JOB AND WANT TO MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT THERE AN WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ME.
Classes are small, but the learning is big. Very good resources, and helpful professors. Advisers guide you through your academic success. Lots of sports and organizations. Many activities for students, and ways to meet new people.
I have had a great experience with taking online courses thru Davenport to achieve my Marketing degree. I find all of the courses new and relevant to my future career. The university is always updating and creating fresh new course materials. All of the instructors have been helpful and eager to teach. Overall, it has been a wonderful experience.
Start Your Review of Davenport University
Davenport University so far has been a little complicating. I attend the Warren, MI campus because they have a nursing program that I found interesting. The staff along the program was a bit rude, they wait to the last minute to tell you things, can’t get in contact with anyone because they email you super late and it’s just unprofessional. Im hoping my classes and professors are so much better than what I’ve seen so far.
Overall I have had an amazing experience here. The classes are small enough to where students can get one on one help with from the instructors. I love that the instructors have real life experience and can give examples they have dealt with. The campus where I attend is always clean and there is always public safety there.
They are very willing to help you succeed! They took all my credits from all of the colleges I have gone to. They want you to feel comfortable coming to them for help.
They have been so helpful getting me transferred. All questions answered quickly and if needed they get me in touch with the right people!
Davenport has brought many amazing experiences to my life since starting in fall 2016. The classes are smaller, but the environment is amazing and helps make learning easier. I also really appreciate the professors provided at Davenport, they are helpful and make the classroom personal with each individual. Lastly, my academic adviser is very helpful and has an answer for any question I have, she makes scheduling classes simple and convenient.
I love the smaller size classrooms and that you can have a 1 on 1 conversation with you teacher. Your professors are active in the studies they are teaching and have real world experience to pass to students.
I have really enjoyed my time at DU so far! It is a small campus so you will know almost everybody, and it is really fast and easy to get from one side of campus to the other. The facilities are wonderful and seem brand new. The staff and faculty are wonderful for the most part, they are always willing to help out.
Davenport has been a great experience. They have helped me in so many ways! From financial aid to helping me apply for my program with a week before the deadline. Which I was accepted to thanks to all of their help. They have also kept in contact with me through email as well as face to face meeting on campus. They helped me to get my classes transferred from my previous school too. They are close to home so they allowed me to apply to the campus in Lansing instead of all the way in Grand Rapids. They truly care about their students. I am so glad I transferred to this school. It has changed my life completely. I can see myself getting my bachelors degree and finally having the career I have been dreaming of.
Davenport has given me the flexibility to complete my degree completely online. It fits well with a busy young family and full time employment. The instructors are knowledgeable and engaging. I’ve had great experiences with the financial aid department and advisors. I would recommend Davenport University to anyone wanting a flexible schedule.
I've had an absolutely wonderful experience here, and I wish I would have started here much sooner than I did.
Davenport is nice commuter school. It caters to the working adult forum. however does not offer weekend classes.
I like the location of Davenport University but I would like to see more majors like education and things related to that
I love the small campus which allows you to have a smaller class, and less people in the dorms and cafe! This gives a more personal learning area with classes that were the same as the average high school, making it easier to transition to from high school. This also helps you in making friends, because there is a smaller class size and you get to meet more people. For me, this was huge because I did not know anyone!
The advisors are so friendly. They actually really care about you as an individual. They want you to succeed not only in the class room but in your future.
Start Your Review of Davenport University
I am currently a nursing student at the Midland campus. I love that there are multiple different sister campuses for students to attend, along with the main campus in Grand Rapids. I feel as if I am getting a very well rounded, ahead of the game education.
I have gone to Davenport University for more than 2 years now. Davenport faculty have always been very kind, knowledgeable, and supportive. From the professors to the financial aid staff to the receptionist you know you are in good hands. I have felt at one with the community of Davenport University and there is nowhere else that I would like to go. Even after you are done with classes Davenport is not done with you. There are plenty of alumni functions. Also, as you prepare to leave for the real world Davenport will assist you to find a job. I lost my job once and found Davenport’s hand reaching out to help me find another one.
Davenport has very nice dorm rooms no matter which building you live in. The athletic teams are very well funded no matter if it is NCAA or a club team. The school is in a very safe area and is close to many places to eat and other types of entertainment.