Davenport University Reviews

I like that Davenport University has small student to faculty ratio it helps the professors invest in the student's learning experience and overall well-being. I also like the housing, especially for freshman, because it creates a community. I would like to see more students become involved in student life activities.
I love that each class is small, about 20 students give or take, because the Professors can give you one on one advice. They really care about your performance, and want you to succeed in what ever career you decide to work towards.
I'm in the nursing program at Davenport University, and I absolutely love it. Everyone is super nice and willing to work together to get projects done and prepare for exams. Basically everyone living on campus plays a sport, so it can be challenging for people to make friends outside of their sports teams.
Review Davenport University
I am a non-traditional student and Davenport is perfect for me. The campus is the perfect size, there are two main buildings for classes which makes it easy to get from one class to the next. Most of the professors there are wonderful teachers and people. Davenport offers experiential learning which is one of my favorite things about their programs. The student life center is always offering fun things for the students to do like affordable trips to Tigers and Pistons games and day trips to Chicago. Davenport is private school and is a bit pricey but the school is smaller and the teacher to student ratio is not outrageous. I would change the requirement for rather expensive access to simulations for Word and Excel classes, it seems like that should be included in the tuition. Also, the Lettinga campus no longer offers Coke products. All in all, Davenport is a great school.
I think the availability to classes is great for students who are working. Downfall is the crazy high prices to take the classes. Online professors just copy and paste material from years ago. Multiple issue with things not being graded correctly.
I am a student athlete and I have to say we have one of the best programs for a NAIA school!! I have visited a lot of schools and Davenport is one of the best!
Davenport is a great school that offers amazing academics as well as some top notch sports teams. We have just begun the switch to ncaa division 2 athletics and it is going to be a great experience for our whole school. The classroom sizes are very small and once you start getting into classes for your major the class sizes are even smaller. It really gives you the chance to get close with your professor and make connections to help you on the real world.
We don't have Greek life
Overall it's a good school.
It will be better to tell after graduation
We won 2 National Champions on the Women's Lacrosse team
Have had an issue with a teacher but others helped me when the teacher neglected to.
I prefer to live on campus because of the convenience.
I'm currently on the Track & Field team at my school and even outside of my sport, every sport is supported by everyone. The dedication as well as the motivation is above the charts.
So far, my school is a great place to make friends as well as connections that could carry over into the business world. They greeted me with open arms, my experience had its ups and downs just like anyone else.
Davenport University is a career based college so it is a lot easier to get a job right after graduation. They prepare you well and have staff that is working in the actual fields they are teaching so they are very educated and have great experiences to share with us.
multiple mistakes from the school when accepting applications and announcing acceptance to students.
Review Davenport University
I have no knowledge about DU's greek life
i have no first-hand experience with the university's athletics
During the application process, the deadline was pushed back 2 full months without notifying those who met the original deadline. Also, there were mistakes on the acceptance and denial letters. each student in the program received a letter with the wrong person's name on it. I would expect a university to pay better attention to detail.