Davenport University is ...
NAIA Division II
Independent Great Lakes Region
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.70 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management130 Graduates
Medical Assistant76 Graduates
Human Resources Management72 Graduates
Medical Records Technician53 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)51 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management47 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.58 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.87 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
Davenport University Reviews
Review Davenport University
I am currently attending Davenport and I love it! There are so many people who are all different and who each have a story to tell. Davenport is a diverse university and that opens the doors for so many opinions and perspectives. I think it's important to listen to and view situations from multiple angles and Davenport gave me the opportunity to do so. DU also has many clubs and sports teams to be a part of. There is something for everyone. My professors and classmates are patient and helpful. They are willing to put in the extra time to help you understand and make sure you get the help you need. I have loved attending classes here!
DU is an outstanding school! They have multiple beautiful campuses throughout Michigan making it easier to attend. The professors are all amazing and extremely helpful. I couldn't imagine anywhere else to attend to complete my Bachelor's.
I love Davenport University. The instructors and the administration are wonderful advocates for student achievement! The simplicity and the accommodations to access tutors or other resources for learning are outstanding.