High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.70 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management130 Graduates
Medical Assistant76 Graduates
Human Resources Management72 Graduates
Medical Records Technician53 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)51 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management47 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.58 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.87 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
Davenport University Reviews
I think Davenport University is an amazing college for anyone who wants a more family type feel to their experience. When I am on campus, I get greeted by a ton of people and I do not know half of them. Everyone there is super friendly and they are willing to help me with anything I need. My professors are amazing and very considerate as long as you communicate properly with them! The campus is beautiful and I love the modernized designs of their newer buildings! The campus may be small but it is not so small that you get bored on campus! There is always something to do or someone to meet and I love that aspect of campus life!
My overall experience at Davenport University has been positive. I am pursuing a Human Resource Management Bachelor's Degree, from Davenport University. I have a 3.89 grade-point-average. I am on pace, to graduate, and with highest honors. Most of my community college credits transferred and to Davenport University. Davenport University's online Human Resource Management program has been beneficial, because it enabled me, to work, virtually, and from remote locations. Davenport University's policy that pertains to the use of Google Docs should be changed. In several of my courses, instructors enabled students and to use Google Docs. Google Docs enabled these students, to change, and manipulate the other students' works' quality, which is unacceptable. I believe, Davenport University should ban the use of Google Docs, because it creates confusion and conflict.
I love the small campus which allows you to have a smaller class, and less people in the dorms and cafe! This gives a more personal learning area with classes that were the same as the average high school, making it easier to transition to from high school. This also helps you in making friends, because there is a smaller class size and you get to meet more people. For me, this was huge because I did not know anyone!