Danville Area Community College Reviews

The teachers are very understanding and flexible. They understand you have more to do than just schoolwork.
I love goin to this school. I have to spend so many days there it’s like a second home. All the people I have met are nice and he teachers are excellent!
The best part that I like about Danville Area Community College is that they really value other education. The teacher are top notch awesome and so caring. I have not had a rude teacher yet. They also have great food options in the cafe. They make sure that there is plenty of studying places.
Start Your Review of Danville Area Community College
I decided later in life to attend college. Danville Area Community College was close to my work place and with not having much time outside of work and children, this college provided me with all the help I needed. I get to work full time as well as still go to school. I take online and night classes. The staff have been wonderful with helping me accomplish my dreams.
It's a wonderful school, the teachers are so compassionate and they always seem to be able to help. The school offers a wide variety of help with almost everything that you need; financial aid or advisory, tutoring, and even help with student loans and scholarships
amazing college wouldn't leave here if I had a choice they have helped me out so much, with my academics and my financial aid
It's great and they have a pretty decent transfer program
Classes are good and have a decent variety to them
DACC is a great school. Very affordable and a great place to start college and get an associate's degree
They try their hardest to work with you
Only had a few problems with the technology
Offers many jobs in the community
Has a lot of recruiters for new jobs
Learn a lot to help with future career
Great college with a lot of options
It gives out good job opportunities but not a lot of people take them
With DACC you either get a really good teacher that wants you to succeed or one that doesn't care at all
Start Your Review of Danville Area Community College
I like some of the flipped classes where you watch lecture videos at home and do work in class.
There is some internships but you have to be the best of the best to get them.
This is a small school so your not really around a lot of different majors.