1. Danville, IL
  2. 2 Year

Danville Area Community College Reviews

I decided later in life to attend college. Danville Area Community College was close to my work place and with not having much time outside of work and children, this college provided me with all the help I needed. I get to work full time as well as still go to school. I take online and night classes. The staff have been wonderful with helping me accomplish my dreams.
It's a wonderful school, the teachers are so compassionate and they always seem to be able to help. The school offers a wide variety of help with almost everything that you need; financial aid or advisory, tutoring, and even help with student loans and scholarships
amazing college wouldn't leave here if I had a choice they have helped me out so much, with my academics and my financial aid
It's great and they have a pretty decent transfer program
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Classes are good and have a decent variety to them
DACC is a great school. Very affordable and a great place to start college and get an associate's degree
They try their hardest to work with you
Only had a few problems with the technology
Offers many jobs in the community
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
Has a lot of recruiters for new jobs
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
Learn a lot to help with future career
Great college with a lot of options
It gives out good job opportunities but not a lot of people take them
With DACC you either get a really good teacher that wants you to succeed or one that doesn't care at all
There is some internships but you have to be the best of the best to get them.
  • Feb 22 2016
  • Value
I like some of the flipped classes where you watch lecture videos at home and do work in class.
This is a small school so your not really around a lot of different majors.
It has great teachers and lots of programs to help students. Plenty of study space.
At Danville Area Community College they have always helped me with everything I need. I have has some pretty amazing teachers these past few semesters. Overall I would choose my school again.
Every college experience is different.