Danville Area Community College Reviews

I feel that this school is like a second home to me. I spent many hours after classes working on homework and it was always a great contrast to my hectic home life. I feel as though my work got done faster at school as opposed to at home.

The staff was always supportive of my efforts to achieve my associates degree and transfer to my dream school. The services, especially the TRIO Student Support Services, had been extremely helpful in keeping me aware of how many credits I'll need to transfer. They suggested classes to help me reach that goal as well as kept in mind what my preferences are and what areas I could improve upon so that a compromise could be reached.

I would definitely recommend this school and hope future students find a second home here as I did.
The teachers are very understanding and flexible. They understand you have more to do than just schoolwork.
I love goin to this school. I have to spend so many days there it’s like a second home. All the people I have met are nice and he teachers are excellent!
Start Your Review of Danville Area Community College
The best part that I like about Danville Area Community College is that they really value other education. The teacher are top notch awesome and so caring. I have not had a rude teacher yet. They also have great food options in the cafe. They make sure that there is plenty of studying places.
I decided later in life to attend college. Danville Area Community College was close to my work place and with not having much time outside of work and children, this college provided me with all the help I needed. I get to work full time as well as still go to school. I take online and night classes. The staff have been wonderful with helping me accomplish my dreams.
It's a wonderful school, the teachers are so compassionate and they always seem to be able to help. The school offers a wide variety of help with almost everything that you need; financial aid or advisory, tutoring, and even help with student loans and scholarships
amazing college wouldn't leave here if I had a choice they have helped me out so much, with my academics and my financial aid
It's great and they have a pretty decent transfer program
Classes are good and have a decent variety to them
DACC is a great school. Very affordable and a great place to start college and get an associate's degree
They try their hardest to work with you
Only had a few problems with the technology
Offers many jobs in the community
Has a lot of recruiters for new jobs
Learn a lot to help with future career
Great college with a lot of options
It gives out good job opportunities but not a lot of people take them
Start Your Review of Danville Area Community College
With DACC you either get a really good teacher that wants you to succeed or one that doesn't care at all
I like some of the flipped classes where you watch lecture videos at home and do work in class.
There is some internships but you have to be the best of the best to get them.