Dalton State College Reviews

Professors at Dalton State are very kind and encouraging. Professors encourage you to ask for help. The campus is very beautiful and diverse. There are lots of opportunities to make new friends and get involved in student activities. They also have lots of degree opportunities and the academic advisors to help you with your degree decisions. Dalton State has definitely been a great experience so far. There has been no point where I haven't felt unsafe at Dalton State.
The professors are really helpful. It's a small school so the classes are always hands on. The classes are small no more than 30 people. The campus isn't too big so the walking distance from buildings aren't bad.
I like the commitment of the teachers , they do their best to make all their students successful in each and every class. The classes provide a challenging environment where you actually have to use critical thinking skills and be able to solve things . The medical Lab program at Dalton state is the best .
Start Your Review of Dalton State College
I loved that they offered dual enrollment classes. I am currently taking college classes there and it is wonderful.
I appreciate the commitment of faculty and staff. Being an education major, the education classes are the best classes I have taken. Great school!
It was an enjoyable experience, and the professors were all very nice and helpful. I would not want to stay all 4 years however.
I currently attend Dalton State College and I am going to be very honest on this review. Educationally, Dalton State is a good choice to learn and improve on a major or area of study. It is also a very good option for those with financial struggles, which is one of the reasons I attend the college. The dorms and food are quite impressive too, bu the only problem I have with the school is the lack of school spirit and activities. If this area can be improved it would make Dalton State College a beautiful college experience.
If you want to go to a college with small classes and more interaction with your professors this is it. Dalton state really wants you to succeed and feel welcomed. However, if you are looking for a party school and the “college experience” this isn’t it.
Administration is very helpful . I believe they should make a bigger parking space . Many have a hard time find parking due to the limit of parking spaces.
small college that makes you feel important to school and you get a nice one on one experience with it, professors really seem to care about their work.
Dalton State picks and chides favorites. The Student life office only helps students with the same liberal mindset as they have.
I have been here almost 4 years and have enjoyed it. Dalton State College is an affordable school with pretty easy classes. There are a lot of degree options and the staff are very approachable, from professors to financial aid; I've never had any problems. The campus itself is very clean and well-organized and they also offer many of their courses online, with some programs completely online.
I love how nice everyone is, everyone supports you and it is very close to home. Everyone is willing to help you with anything you need. The librarians are so sweet and helpful. They offer a lot of tutors to help with every subject.
Dalton State is a small college that makes you feel important! They are always willing to help you with any situation. The class sizes are small and make you feel that you are more than just a student, you are family.
I like the small classroom setting and the ability to interact with invested professors. The campus is small and student oriented. Most professors are always willing to help.
Dalton State has plenty to offer students. Anything and everything you need on campus is all within 5 minutes walking distance. If you can't find what you're looking for on campus, Dalton State is located just mere minutes away from the interstate and West Walnut Avenue, which is where the majority of Dalton's restaurants are located. Dalton State is only a 10 minute drive from my house so it's also very convenient for me. The only thing that keeps Dalton State from being "excellent" in my opinion is the limited majors they offer. Now they offer a large selection of majors, however they lack in the science and technology majors in my opinion. Other than that, it's a great college.
I was in the business department, and I loved all of the professors that I had. Everyone was helpful and considerate.
Start Your Review of Dalton State College
I love DSC. There are a wide variety of classes to suit everyones needs. The staff and students are great to be around. There's so many clubs and sports programs.
Good college that offers a wide variety of majors to choose from but when log into your email and have to deal with phishers trying to get your information on your SCHOOL EMAIL that's absolutely ridiculous. I shouldn't have to worry about whether the server has been compromised or not when I check my SCHOOL EMAIL!!!! RIDICULOUS AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
Dalton State is a very challenging, very success driven college. You’re encouraged to participate in the classrooms and student life. It’s a very good college.