Dalton State College Reviews

Dalton State is small town school with very difficult professors. The seem to just be there to be paid with a few exceptions. I enjoying going there to get some what I needed to, but there is not a community at this school.
I love Dalton State college! The atmosphere is fun and accepting. It is very diverse and the professors really care about their students education. Dalton State provides many resources including, counseling, lgbt support, bird feeders, and many more!
To be honest, when I made my first college choices, Dalton State was not a consideration. But after visiting, I fell in love, and never looked back. I will graduate in the Spring of 2019 with my B.A. in Communications, and honestly recommend it to anyone who would love to save some money, and still get a quality education. DSC is awesome!
Start Your Review of Dalton State College
Inexpensive and the staff tries to make you feel welcome. There are plenty of events for you to get involved in and many opportunities.
As an entering freshman, the Dalton State College campus opens the door to several opportunities for not only me but to the other students that also attend the school that look forward to success in their lives later on. The academics provided at the school are at a precise and excellent level with a very reasonable price compared to other colleges and universities. When you roam the halls of DSC, you are met with individuals of many different races and ethnicities who are accepting and loving to your own. The campus size is perfect for an individual who prefers a small area of residence as well as the location which resides on well-maintained mountains. Dalton State College is an excellent choice in pursuing your education with reasonable prices, guaranteed safety around the campus, and no discrimination among peers or professors.
If I could change anything, it would be getting more involved on campus. There were a lot of cool opportunities on campus, but often they were times that I had classes or that I had to work.
Professors at Dalton State are very kind and encouraging. Professors encourage you to ask for help. The campus is very beautiful and diverse. There are lots of opportunities to make new friends and get involved in student activities. They also have lots of degree opportunities and the academic advisors to help you with your degree decisions. Dalton State has definitely been a great experience so far. There has been no point where I haven't felt unsafe at Dalton State.
The professors are really helpful. It's a small school so the classes are always hands on. The classes are small no more than 30 people. The campus isn't too big so the walking distance from buildings aren't bad.
I like the commitment of the teachers , they do their best to make all their students successful in each and every class. The classes provide a challenging environment where you actually have to use critical thinking skills and be able to solve things . The medical Lab program at Dalton state is the best .
I loved that they offered dual enrollment classes. I am currently taking college classes there and it is wonderful.
I appreciate the commitment of faculty and staff. Being an education major, the education classes are the best classes I have taken. Great school!
It was an enjoyable experience, and the professors were all very nice and helpful. I would not want to stay all 4 years however.
I currently attend Dalton State College and I am going to be very honest on this review. Educationally, Dalton State is a good choice to learn and improve on a major or area of study. It is also a very good option for those with financial struggles, which is one of the reasons I attend the college. The dorms and food are quite impressive too, bu the only problem I have with the school is the lack of school spirit and activities. If this area can be improved it would make Dalton State College a beautiful college experience.
If you want to go to a college with small classes and more interaction with your professors this is it. Dalton state really wants you to succeed and feel welcomed. However, if you are looking for a party school and the “college experience” this isn’t it.
Administration is very helpful . I believe they should make a bigger parking space . Many have a hard time find parking due to the limit of parking spaces.
small college that makes you feel important to school and you get a nice one on one experience with it, professors really seem to care about their work.
Dalton State picks and chides favorites. The Student life office only helps students with the same liberal mindset as they have.
Start Your Review of Dalton State College
I have been here almost 4 years and have enjoyed it. Dalton State College is an affordable school with pretty easy classes. There are a lot of degree options and the staff are very approachable, from professors to financial aid; I've never had any problems. The campus itself is very clean and well-organized and they also offer many of their courses online, with some programs completely online.
I love how nice everyone is, everyone supports you and it is very close to home. Everyone is willing to help you with anything you need. The librarians are so sweet and helpful. They offer a lot of tutors to help with every subject.
Dalton State is a small college that makes you feel important! They are always willing to help you with any situation. The class sizes are small and make you feel that you are more than just a student, you are family.