Dalton State College Reviews

Dalton State is a very challenging, very success driven college. You’re encouraged to participate in the classrooms and student life. It’s a very good college.
It is a nice college with a small town feel to it. The atmosphere is nice and a great place to learn.
I recently started classes at dalton state. I go full time and I love it there. The teachers are super helpful and the campus isn’t to big for me to get from class to class.
Start Your Review of Dalton State College
Dalton State is an extremely friendly college and you receive a lot of help with your advisors in choosing the classes best for you. Professors pick you up when you are confused or don't understand only if you reach out.
I have had a AWESOME experience at DSC!!!!! They have a great campus. The students there are so kind and actually care about school and keeping the campus clean!
The professors and staff at Dalton State have done everything in their power to make sure I feel at home and that I am taking all the classes I need to for my desired degree. The students truly tale you in and make you feel like one of their own.
Dalton State is a really good school to go to . The education is one of the best. Professors truly care about the students and they urge students to pass. This is NOT a party school. However, education is better to have then a party experience.
Dalton State College gives the "university" feel, but has the class sizes of a community college which allows one-on-one time with professors.
i the professors at dalton state college. they teach very well. i also like how they built the dorm rooms. they are very nice and clean. dalton state college is a good environment according to me.
The professors are amazing, the campus is beautiful and full of nature, the courses are challenging but fun, and the classmates are engaged. My experience here is way better than my high school experience. I love Dalton State!
I absolutely love this college. I am older and was nervous that I would not fit in, that went away real quick. Everyone was very welcoming. The professors are amazing. Most of them will go above and beyond to help you. I am so glad I chose this college.
This is a place that feels like home. Amazing community, and very active student life. I never want to leave. The professors are tough, but it's helpful. Roadrunners forever.
I almost gave DSC a 3, and the reason I didn't was because I really enjoyed my academic experience. My professors and the content of my classes were great, and I loved learning at Dalton State. However, the administrative side of things needs some work. The financial aid office is kind of a mess, and if there is ever an issue with your disbursement, you will have to hold them by the hand to help them do their job in order to make sure you get your aid. The same could be said for admissions. Still, I wouldn't change anything. If I had it to do over, I'd pick DSC again.
Dalton State is an amazing college to go and experience. Its one of the top Affordable Colleges in the state. The staff and members are Great.
I really love the price and the way that people motives you to be part of the Dalton State I think is a really way to get start your education. It's close to home for me. Also is not expensive as other schools.
The school is extremely affordable, and very nice as well. All of the students are friendly, and it is easy to get involved!
Dalton State is a smaller school, but growing. We currently have just over 5,000 students. I feel like my education is top notch. The school has a very close community. I love it here. Beep Beep!
Start Your Review of Dalton State College
Dalton State College is an amazing college for people who are wanting to start somewhere that is very affordable. It is in a great area of Dalton and allows students from all over to appreciate the school. Every professor I have had was always considerate of their students and even the student body is always there if someone needs help with something. I think Dalton State College is a great college that is able to give many options to every one of their students.
It is a small school with not much to do on campus. It can be difficult to get classes changed, and financial aid to finally go through. Considering there is not a ton of students, the process paperwork extremely slow.
It's a typical small-town college but it seems that everyone there is very close. You're never afraid to ask a question because everyone there has been there, and they understand the shoes you're currently in. The professors are there to help and they want to see you succeed. Although their classes may not be easy, they're there to push you to be the best you can be. Dorming is new on campus but it seems to already have taken off throughout the college, more college students are signing up to be housed on campus and the student council as well as the president are thrilled about Dalton State soon becoming a University.