Dallas Theological Seminary Reviews

Athletics are what draw many people to Baylor in the first place. Baylor football games were some of my best memories while attending. The atmosphere at Baylor fosters school spirit, student involvement and participation, and a genuine love for the school. I think Baylor is unique in that the professors foster a love for learning and the classroom, along with a love for participating in the extra-curricular and sporting events, all of which allow a student to have the true college experience.
Baylor University was the best thing that happened to me in my life thus far. I have learned how to be tenacious, motivated, and passionate about my education. My professors make me excited about learning, and have inspired me to want to be a leader in the community I serve in post-grad. In addition, the environment of Baylor is such that encourages students to love learning.
We don't have any sororities or fraternities on the campus as far as I know
Start Your Review of Dallas Theological Seminary
I have never actually been to the campus and have never seen what it looks like.
My homeschool experience was amazing. I was able to study things that I would have never had the chance.
The academics are excellent in quality, and as I said in a previous review, the school's reputation is excellent as well.
Career prospects are excellent. The school's reputation is excellent, and that goes a long way in continuing one's career.
The professors are excellent and are very passionate about their topics, and also show lots of care for the students.
The on campus security is very good and easily accessible.
I do not live on campus myself, but I have visited people who are in on campus housing, and the housing looks pretty good.
I have had a very good experience. The professors really care about their students. I had one professor, the head of the department in which I am majoring, who even donated a monetary gift to me when I was temporarily unemployed and needed a little help. I have never had a professor anywhere take such a personal interest in my family's well being. I will highly recommend this school to anyone.
I really enjoy living there!
Mill Valley is about 27 minutes from San Francisco which has a fabulous nightlight. I rated it a B- simply because of the drive and traffic conditions. San Francisco however has anything you can think of available. Great music and concert venues as well as great restaurants. There are also lots of touristy sites to visit as well.
The policies are restrictive for sure, but since we are here to learn God's word and shepherd His flock, the rules and guidelines are well thought out and expected.
All the apartments are fully furnished and equipped with a full kitchen and everything you would need to cook meals. The community living is very social and the amenities that are offered are superb
Parking is free and there is never a fight to find a parking spot. Women also get the privilege of parking in. Closer side lot
Dallas is a very popular city to live in. There are a lot if unique parks and eateries that many people who live in the city frequent. Fort Worth is also very close to Dallas making this area a great place to hang out with friends.
Start Your Review of Dallas Theological Seminary
Student life consists primarily of on campus events; student housing has more events for those living in student housing. The library, student center, dining center and book center are popular hangouts.
Dallas is a large city; there's all kinds of museums, stores, and local points of interest for entertainment. Lots of ethnic restaurants near the school.
The Museum of Biblical Art is a recommended must-see for all students and prospective students.
Diverse student body with a good percentage of international students. Lots of opportunities for communicating with students and professors from a wide variety of backgrounds.