Dallas Theological Seminary Reviews

Very strong admissions team. Considered my application with prayer and gave wise counsel. I applied for a specific program online. After several weeks of prayer and consideration, the admissions team reached out to me to provide counsel on what they thought would be a better fit for my goals.
We don't have any sororities or fraternities on the campus as far as I know
I have never actually been to the campus and have never seen what it looks like.
Start Your Review of Dallas Theological Seminary
The academics are excellent in quality, and as I said in a previous review, the school's reputation is excellent as well.
The professors are excellent and are very passionate about their topics, and also show lots of care for the students.
Career prospects are excellent. The school's reputation is excellent, and that goes a long way in continuing one's career.
The on campus security is very good and easily accessible.
I do not live on campus myself, but I have visited people who are in on campus housing, and the housing looks pretty good.
I have had a very good experience. The professors really care about their students. I had one professor, the head of the department in which I am majoring, who even donated a monetary gift to me when I was temporarily unemployed and needed a little help. I have never had a professor anywhere take such a personal interest in my family's well being. I will highly recommend this school to anyone.
I really enjoy living there!
The policies are restrictive for sure, but since we are here to learn God's word and shepherd His flock, the rules and guidelines are well thought out and expected.
All the apartments are fully furnished and equipped with a full kitchen and everything you would need to cook meals. The community living is very social and the amenities that are offered are superb
Parking is free and there is never a fight to find a parking spot. Women also get the privilege of parking in. Closer side lot
Dallas is a very popular city to live in. There are a lot if unique parks and eateries that many people who live in the city frequent. Fort Worth is also very close to Dallas making this area a great place to hang out with friends.
Student life consists primarily of on campus events; student housing has more events for those living in student housing. The library, student center, dining center and book center are popular hangouts.
Dallas is a large city; there's all kinds of museums, stores, and local points of interest for entertainment. Lots of ethnic restaurants near the school.
The Museum of Biblical Art is a recommended must-see for all students and prospective students.
Diverse student body with a good percentage of international students. Lots of opportunities for communicating with students and professors from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Start Your Review of Dallas Theological Seminary
It snows typically once or twice a year, and classes are nearly always cancelled if snow and/or ice are on the ground.
Excellent. Met people from all over the world. Very accepting as all.
Highly respected in Christian circles for Biblical study. Not nearly as theologically "predictable" as in years past.