Dallas Theological Seminary is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if varsity sports are popular on campus.Take our survey
After Dallas Theological Seminary
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Dallas Theological Seminary
- NGSouthwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Fort Worth, TX
- 131 reviews
- NGHouston Graduate School of Theology
- 4 Year
- Houston, TX
- 6 reviews
- BSouthwestern Assemblies of God University
- 4 Year
- Waxahachie, TX
- 754 reviews
- B+Dallas Baptist University
- 4 Year
- Dallas, TX
- 847 reviews
Dallas Theological Seminary Reviews
Review Dallas Theological Seminary
Athletics are what draw many people to Baylor in the first place. Baylor football games were some of my best memories while attending. The atmosphere at Baylor fosters school spirit, student involvement and participation, and a genuine love for the school. I think Baylor is unique in that the professors foster a love for learning and the classroom, along with a love for participating in the extra-curricular and sporting events, all of which allow a student to have the true college experience.
Baylor University was the best thing that happened to me in my life thus far. I have learned how to be tenacious, motivated, and passionate about my education. My professors make me excited about learning, and have inspired me to want to be a leader in the community I serve in post-grad. In addition, the environment of Baylor is such that encourages students to love learning.
I have had a very good experience. The professors really care about their students. I had one professor, the head of the department in which I am majoring, who even donated a monetary gift to me when I was temporarily unemployed and needed a little help. I have never had a professor anywhere take such a personal interest in my family's well being. I will highly recommend this school to anyone.