Dallas Nursing Institute Reviews

horrible school. teachers are horrible and don't help you. they just want your money and set you up to fail just to keep collecting tuition when you have to repeat courses. do not go here.
The best nursing college in Dallas Texas,Experienced instructors fully equipped clinical labs with modern technologies several computers labs .it offers accommodation to both working and non-working students.
No enough loan assistance, no private loans
Start Your Review of Dallas Nursing Institute
Professors who have Master's degrees in the field of study
I'm really disappointed in this school. I had people telling me not to go here, but the admission people were so nice I looked over what other people said. I've been a CNA for 22 years so when I go to a clinical site I would like to learn what to do as a LVN, because I know the aides job. The people that schedule you for clinicals don't take into consideration that you are a student and perhaps not working so gas money may be hard to come by for some. I just don't understand why they schedule someone from south Dallas area in like the north Dallas area and the same day schedule someone from north Dallas area in south Dallas. I just think it should be more consideration for the students instead of focusing on the benefit of the school.
My school have all books, and uniforms included in their tuition. Which I am grateful for because that takes away some relief and time searching for the correct ones.
Very Nice Campus – The library, cafe, student lounges, and outdoor seating areas all provide for many ways and options to study and meet your peers
Funding my education has been a headache but the financial aid office has been available and helpful, specifically the new manager
Accelerated Program – A fast paced accelerated program experience with talented fellow students and very interesting and well rounded instructors.
Students can print and copy easily and for free in the library. Checking out books is easy. Computers are easily accessible and updated. Nclex Qs are readily available for practice, and wireless access and always a strong signal. The student portal and engrade are convenient and easy to navigate.
They have blocked off everything pretty much. You can not even view material about OB. We are now in the IT world they do not have wireless at DNI
No Credits Transferred – This is a business and with business is all about making quick money and moving on!! Credits at DNI are not transferable. Get your nursing degree and go back to the community college if you want to get a bachelors degree.
Clinical Sites – DNI has totally failed when it comes to scheduling for clinicals. They do not have a good system of scheduling and do not care where you live how long you drive. All they care about is how it makes their work easy when it comes to scheduling. Secondly some of the sites they send the students out to leave you wondering why you paid a whole lot of money for fees. The nursing homes is all they send you to. You do not get any hospital experience here. You will do ADL's all day in most sites and go home without learning any nursing process. DNI should realize we are here to be trained as nurses and not CNA's if we wanted to go for CNA school we could have done so. Some students who are about to graduate do not any experience with nursing process. Please do something about your clinical sites!!!
Dont Hesitate – Anything is possible if you just apply yourself. Nursing is no cake walk but if you set your mind to it you can achieve it at DNI.