High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dallas Nursing Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Dallas Nursing Institute Reviews
I am a current student at Dallas Nursing Institute with one year left in their ADN program. I can honestly say I wish I would have never came to this school. These people want you to fail. They do not care about you whatsoever. If you have a funeral to go to, you will lose a whole test grade that don’t care. They change schedules all the time last minute which is a problem for single mothers like myself. If you can don’t go here. It’s not worth it.
The best nursing college in Dallas Texas,Experienced instructors fully equipped clinical labs with modern technologies several computers labs .it offers accommodation to both working and non-working students.
No enough loan assistance, no private loans