Dallas Christian is an above-average private, Christian college located in Farmers Branch, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 187 undergraduate students. Admissions is competitive as the Dallas Christian acceptance rate is 23%. Popular majors include Biblical Studies, Business, and Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries. Graduating 34% of students, Dallas Christian alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $33,600.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.06% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dallas Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Dallas Christian College Reviews
The school has a great environment and is also on the outskirts of Dallas. Helps people build character and has good security on the campus. The home visits the students take are great because they teach people about getting to know god and show them what he has done in their life.
I love the small campus personally. Being at a school that contains about 250 students is a lot easier for me academic wise. I went to a large high school so coming here is a nice change for my personal preference.
The professors are great and very caring. They want the students to do well and be successful. The food is pretty good on campus. The dorms seem to be too hot or too cold.