High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dallas Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Dallas Christian College Reviews
The school has a great environment and is also on the outskirts of Dallas. Helps people build character and has good security on the campus. The home visits the students take are great because they teach people about getting to know god and show them what he has done in their life.
The professors are great and very caring. They want the students to do well and be successful. The food is pretty good on campus. The dorms seem to be too hot or too cold.
Dallas Christian College is a very spiritual college where everyone here is more like a family. If there's a problem they will all be there for you.