Dakota Wesleyan University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division II
Great Plains Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies17 Graduates
Athletic Training16 Graduates
Business Administration and Management11 Graduates
Human Services10 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management9 Graduates
Elementary Education7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Dakota Wesleyan University Reviews
DWU is great! The teachers are very helpful and want you to do great. I am in football and the teachers do an awesome job of working around your schedule. The campus scene is really cool as well. New buildings are in the new future and DWU continues to grow each and every year.
The college was great for it pushed a student to try their best and drive harder to have great expectations. Although some professors did not encourage a student but discouraged them, telling them they were not good enough or they were not fit to the degree they were achieving. The certain professors were very negative.
The classes which are offered by the school encourage a sense of adventure! They challenge you to try new things and to explore new avenues of yourself. There is such a variety that you can take classes that are all in your specialty field and yet still cover most of your Gen-Eds. The professors are there for you. They don't grade down in you disagree with them and they are willing to be flexible with how the class learns and completes projects.