Dakota State University Reviews

I first heard of this college from a cyber camp with my friends. The camp made me really want to go there with the professors being very nice and helpful. The campus was very nice. After the camp i looked into the prices and majors and was only further in love with it, highly recommended.
This college is most famous for it's Cyber Security degree. All the others computer related degree are also among the best in the US. The Cyber Security degree is nationally recognized by the NSA and DHS. This is one of the most technologically integrated universities. The professors are really friendly and among the best at what they do. There are a lots of major to choose from. The environment is quiet,friendly and secure but there is not a lot to do around campus.If you're someone who's used to partying a lot and hoping to enjoy college life as they show in the movies, then you might wanna consider other options. The food is fresh and healthy but it's almost the same thing everyday and not so tasty. But then again, I am an international student who's not used to American foods.
If you're planning to pursue a computer related degree, you'll have a hard time finding better university than this, at this affordable price and level of education.
At Dakota State, the education is excellent and the campus is beautiful. Dakota state is the size of a community college, with the education of a high end University.
Start Your Review of Dakota State University
I liked how small the college is. It makes it easier for me to talk to my professors. The biggest change that needs to be done to the school is the food. The food is not always good, and is always the same.
I liked how all the teachers were very helpful and kind. Everyone at the school knew almost everyone. The school year was a bit messy because of all the construction that was going on but the campus was still beautiful! I change I wish there could be would have to be all the construction and adding more parking to the campus. Other than that Dakota State University is a great school!
The campus is small so its easy to get from class to class as its less than 5 minutes beween the fathest apart builings on campus.
A really good school if you are going into something tech. Downside is they have Sodexo for food and the first year dorms do not have AC. But, other than that really good.
There is no pressure when checking the school out. They are helpful in your questions. It's a small university and everyone I've come across is friendly.
Dakota State University is a small college in a small town in a small state in the greater United States. However, there are students from all around the world, teachers and professors from all around the country, and staff who are kind and know exactly what to do in any situation.
I believe it is good.
I had a good experience.
Im not sure, I do online classes.
I do not know, I don't go to school on campus.
I'm not a traditional student so I don't know.
I have had a good experience at DSU.
They take a very active role in making sure students have a safe space to go in case something happens. They also provide a lot of awareness for students.
The admissions process was great! As a transfer student, you were put into a separate section than other incoming freshmen. They also gave you a separate advisor to help you through the transition process and checked up on you repeatedly throughout the first semester.
Start Your Review of Dakota State University
I don't participate much in the athletic programs, but they are enjoyable to watch and taken very seriously here.
Best transfer decision I ever made. A much better fit.
we don't have Greek life