Dakota County Technical College Reviews

I've had great experience with DCTC. All the staff and teachers are more then willing to help with any thing and always greeting you in halls! Every class I have taken I have been satisfied with.
I appreciated the level of expertise the teacher shared. They were practicing architects or had been in the past so they could really interact well with the students and knew what we needed to know. After school they have been helpful with fitting into the industry and finding opportunities. During school they helped outside of class with different projects. They really focused on teaching practical skills that would serve us well once we graduated and entered the workforce.
Terrible college don't go here unless you want to waste time and money. I transferred as soon as i could.
Review Dakota County Technical College
Transferring credits from my AP high school classes were easy. Academic advisors were very helpful.
Workload is manageable and teachers are understanding. I love the flexibility of online classes.
Again, Rosealee is a great professors. Classes offered in the program are fun and educational.
Rosealee is the best professor for this program. She's so passionate and willing to help each student get where they want to get. I love that classes are offered both online and in class.
Teachers are awesome and experts in their area. Programs offer classes to really start your career.
I thought it was easy to pick classes that would fit with my daily schedule.
My online course I took this summer was great! We interacted with the other students all the time.
Willing to help you get the classes you need in order to complete your degree
My teacher I've had so far was fast at grading and gave me advice on how to make my papers better.
The staff here cares about you and wants to make sure you get the most of your time here.
The staff is willing to help me pick the best classes I need to further my education.
I truly enjoy the environment at DCTC. Very welcoming.
While most is great there are some frustrstuons
Price is right. A couple of fantastic programs and instructors.
Review Dakota County Technical College
The quality of the post-graduate service s at Dakota tech is great! During career day there are many different company's that attend and recruit. I think that's the best part of the school. Is to have jobs come to you. That makes it convenient.
Even though I'm not exactly working on my major. I feel like it would be a great feeling.
DCTC is a great school! My overall experience with DCTC has been awesome. DCTC is a unique school, since it really stands out and is well known among the community. I know some out of state students that are students here at DCTC.

I would definitely choose this school again because it's located in a nice quiet and calm location south of the metro. Just enjoying and minding your own business is relaxing. It's a different feeling.