Dakota County Technical College Reviews

The facilities are always very clean. There is a wide variety of food to choose from and all tastes well at an affordable price. I loved all of my teachers!
I really love the instructor's dedication to giving the education that will be used in the workplace. They are very focused on getting each student a career. One thing I have found poor is the emergency notification system. It has a couple glitches that I believe are getting worked out, but it has caused frustration in the past.
The school is great professors are great and understanding they love what they do and work with you. The only downside I’ve experienced is location of the school it’s far from the city and not traditional transit running in the area.
Start Your Review of Dakota County Technical College
I think it is a wonderful place to attend school and a way to save a lot of money! The staff here is great and I feel they provide students with amazing knowledge!
Sports teams are great. There are a lot of clubs to choose from. They have a ton of people to help you with different things as well.
I've had great experience with DCTC. All the staff and teachers are more then willing to help with any thing and always greeting you in halls! Every class I have taken I have been satisfied with.
I appreciated the level of expertise the teacher shared. They were practicing architects or had been in the past so they could really interact well with the students and knew what we needed to know. After school they have been helpful with fitting into the industry and finding opportunities. During school they helped outside of class with different projects. They really focused on teaching practical skills that would serve us well once we graduated and entered the workforce.
Terrible college don't go here unless you want to waste time and money. I transferred as soon as i could.
Transferring credits from my AP high school classes were easy. Academic advisors were very helpful.
Workload is manageable and teachers are understanding. I love the flexibility of online classes.
Again, Rosealee is a great professors. Classes offered in the program are fun and educational.
Rosealee is the best professor for this program. She's so passionate and willing to help each student get where they want to get. I love that classes are offered both online and in class.
Teachers are awesome and experts in their area. Programs offer classes to really start your career.
I thought it was easy to pick classes that would fit with my daily schedule.
My online course I took this summer was great! We interacted with the other students all the time.
Willing to help you get the classes you need in order to complete your degree
My teacher I've had so far was fast at grading and gave me advice on how to make my papers better.
Start Your Review of Dakota County Technical College
The staff here cares about you and wants to make sure you get the most of your time here.
The staff is willing to help me pick the best classes I need to further my education.
I truly enjoy the environment at DCTC. Very welcoming.