Dakota College at Bottineau Reviews

The teachers and staff are helpful. The class size is small and good for learning.
I wish there was more to do outside of school here.
We had access to everything. We had great facilities that provided to all needs.
My schedule with classes and sports was planned really well. They made sure nothing over lapped and that I made it to every test and game.
Start Your Review of Dakota College at Bottineau
It was a one on one environment. You are a name and not a number here. The staff treats you like their own kids and want to see you succeed.
Our network was very efficient. It was easy to use and understand. We had easy accessible Internet access around the whole campus.
It's a lot more work but you can work at your own pace.
It fairly decent just cost a little bit more for out of state students but it's not to expense.
It's awesome I love the small classes it helps you know your teacher better and you can also gain a lot of help that way in a small classroom set.
I chose the Grade B because of the all around atmosphere isn't to well but the classes and or classrooms and teachers are helpful to students who aren't good in larger size classrooms it'll help them learn better.
Some of the classes have been on line and one teacher would never respond to email. All other classes have be good.
They are very friendly and everyone gets along with eveyone so its easy to make friends
They throw topics at you that you have to do for yourself but some Professors dont go over what they wanted you to know so its like your teaching yourself.
My major is pharmacy. They don't really offer the courses for my particular major here, so I'm just taking my generals first, then transfer to a bigger University.
The classroom is small, so there are a lot of one-to-one opportunities with the professors if a student need help. All the falculty and staff are nice, understanding people. Lastly, in this small comunity, residence here are ready to help anybody.
Mostly, my experience at my school consists of working-class people with full-time jobs or families. They often juggle many different roles in addition to being students. While they are happy to socialize and make friends, this is not a priority. They are getting an education so they can seek a different life or career. Especially for our online students.
The education at DCB that I'm getting is worth the money. I got a little bit of financial aid through MYCAA because I am a military spouse, which helps, but I'm fine with the expense because I know my degree will make a difference in my career. I learned the hard way that it's very important to get all the right financial aid forms in on time-so don't make that same mistake! The only thing I wish the school would do differently is make its fees and the amounts for the classes better known.
The education i'm getting is definitely worth the money, and the financial aid is great. Good grades means more grant money, and I'm very pleased with what I'm offered. The people who deal with questions on financial aid helped me a lot, even if I seemed to be calling everyday to ask a question or make sure my information was correct.
Start Your Review of Dakota College at Bottineau
Currently, I am mostly going to school to get my generals done, but I'm also taking classes that will help me in the future with my Radiologist Technician career. It's a lot of math and science, but I'm enjoying it and getting very good grades, even in the labs. I work hard, and the teachers love it.
Tuition is cheap and everybody gets some sort of financial aid.
Manage Your Time – Online classes require dedication. No procrastination is possible, because it will be tough trying to catch up all the time.