High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities42 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)14 Graduates
Small Business Management5 Graduates
Business Support Services3 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)3 Graduates
Medical Assistant3 Graduates
Medical Insurance Coding3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Dakota College at Bottineau
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Dakota College at Bottineau Reviews
I enjoy the smallness of the college and the staff at the school are very helpful and you really make great relationships with them and grow close to them. The community is also very involved with the school and with Bottineau being so small you get the chance to meet many people of the community. The only downfalls I see to the college are the fact that the school is very old and needs updating, the food isn't always the best, and the dorm visiting hours aren't the best. Dakota College is a place that I will never forget. I have made friendships that will last a lifetime and am receiving an education that will help push me towards where I want to be.
I have not yet started but they are extremely helpful when it comes to the enrollment of the college. I have called multiple times and they are always able to answer my questions and ease my nerves.
It's been amazing and I love the passport program. I feel as though they should have a club or activities and passport roo. That people can hang out with.