Daemen College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Natural Sciences109 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies33 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies30 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services28 Graduates
Graphic Design16 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.33 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Daemen College Reviews
Overall, I have had a positive experience at Daemen College. I was a warm and welcoming environment with very small class sizes (never more than twenty). The professors care about you academically and as an overall person. The Education Department is small and a great place to be! I had a great time.
It is a very academic focused school, and the classes are very challenging. The departments are small, and faculty focus on helping you understand concepts. That being said, social life is boring and the food is awful. Also because coursework is so rigorous, you really have to apply yourself otherwise you will find it very difficult to succeed here.
I decided to go to Daemen College since it was very far away from my hometown . I wanted a new scenery and Daemen was perfect for it! It's a small campus fit for introverts and extroverts . No one is judged , everyone is fully accepted and I was able to be an Orientation Leader for it ! I absolutely adore Daemen and the professors . The professors are splendid and care for each of their students . Daemen tries their best to make everyone happy and I appreciate it . Plus , the food is pretty good .