Dabney S. Lancaster Community College Reviews

the school is small enough that you can get a real good education to start out for the first two years of college bc the professors are able to teach you and know who you are as a person and not just a name on a paper they grade
there is no application fee and the school has an easy way of figuring out how much the tution is going to be and the admissions office is very forthcoming with help
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
this college helps out with getting started and helps you find a school to transfer to
Review Your College
I've enjoyed my time at DSLCC & look forward to being an Alumni who can donate time & money to my Alma Mater in the future!
qpowenfuiqf ie ruifinrfwuif uweofirfwfniwrfnuwerfn w rfuiwfwerfn
  • Value
werewtewt ewtewrtoijti ontioe toet otetotuoewtuoewtoetu
wqweqwoqiwejrqweow erqpwoie ropuruipqw erpqweurpw eri qwpir
flwfplwer[perfm [ [o o[ rokjr ror ortjkbobmrkjb ro roj j
  • Value
gfjh jgfhjjgfjjgj gfgjgfj jjgjgjfg jj fgjj gjjfgjfgjj
  • Value
tyruturtutuyrturturturturthj jfjg fgjf gjfjfgj fgjgfjj fgjjfg
fgjhfgjfgjfgjfgh jgfjgfjfgjj gfj fgjjfg jgjfg jhj
IT IS THE BEST AND ALWAYS BE THE BEST
  • Apr 30 2015
  • Campus
I had to start my classes late this spring because of financial aid. The Teachers had no problem with that and were helpful to me to catch up on what I missed.
Our campus activities director has received awards for her accomplishments. All activities are a lot of fun and you never want to miss one. Our library has recently been renovated and it accommodates so many different student needs. Its the perfect place for students to hang out, as long as you whisper.
  • May 7 2014
  • Campus
We've incorporated a Wepa printer and there are many options for it. The computers sometimes are a little slow, but the staff are great to assist in any problems, and they are speedy.
  • May 7 2014
  • Campus
Its just like high School. Everyone has there on clicks.
The teacher was great, provided good study material
Review Your College
Lone Star College is excellent in accessibility. With multiple campuses across the Houston area, there is no reason anyone with a true desire to further their education can not do so. Being a community college, the costs are reasonable as well compared to larger universities, and the student to teacher ratio is such that there is definitely opportunity for one on one instruction. The professors that I have encountered have been genuinely concerned with the success of their students.
  • Apr 26 2014
  • Campus
Online courses have expanded my study abilities, and challenged me to learn self discipline.
Im still new at the classes so I really havent gotten far into my major yet. But I seem to like it very well.