Cypress College Reviews

It offers a great avenue for something further, but it and of itself is lacking. The variety in coursework enables you to pursue/finish your degree elsewhere. They also offer a variety of certificates and Associates degree that could be helpful for those not seeking a BA.
Excellent classes and professors. The atmosphere on campus is welcoming and motivating! Counselors have been very helpful in helping me plan my future, and professors have been just as awesome. The diversity at this campus has also been great, and the clubs available make the school fun.
I feel like most of the professor really care about the students. They challenge us, but at the same time support us to further our academic goals. The campus has a nice lake in the middle, which makes it feel like you are at the park. Also, the buildings are modernized and clean. Overall, it is a nice school to start to further you dream or transfer.
Start Your Review of Cypress College
I have attended Cypress College for 2 semesters now and have absolutely loved it. My professors really took the time to explain things and made me enjoy the overall experience of learning. Parking has seem to be an issue at other colleges, but I have never ran into a parking problem at Cypress. If I could change anything it would be to keep the small snack stations open all day for when students have night class and need something to eat or drink.
The school has a nice environment and lovely professors. The counselors are really helpful, but you need to use them in order for them to help you. The transfer center is also a great resource for those looking to continue their education.
Great school to attend for acamdemic reasons. They have many great on campus support programs that help you succeed at Cypress College.
Cypress College provides a great environment for learning, while providing great student support programs.
What I like about Cypress College is that they offer many resources that helps with study. For example, the library has most of the books that are required for the classes I'm taking. Cypress College also has a student learning center where they help students with their homework or anything they don't understand. They also offer free tutoring which is very helpful. Overall, I think that Cypress College is a great community college.
I love Cypress College because it has all the resources a student needs to graduate. They have amazing staff and professors. They have great programs to enter such as puente program, EOPS, and much more.
A very helpful school with many amenities available to its students. Incredible professors who are very helpful and caring.
Cypress college is a great waystation towards higher education. Most of the professors truly care about their students and the classrooms aren't too big. There are free tutoring services in the library for most classes and a free health center. There are a lot of clubs and the student body is pretty active as well. There's always some sort of event happening which is pretty cool because they give free food at them.
I love taking classes at Cypress college. The students are all very kind and motivated people. There are many resources for students to go to and get lots of help. The professors are all extremely helpful and intelligent and I've definitely learned a lot going here.
To me it is the best community college. All of the councilors help you to achieve your goals. I was struggling mentally for a semester, but the councilors helped me get back on track. The staff is very involved with your work. Classes are always available
I’ve had an amazing experience attending Cypress College. I would recommend Cypress to any upcoming highschool students or even adults who want to go back to school. I love the fact that Cypress is so diverse and so easy to get familiar with. If I were to change anything about Cypress, I would want them to bring back their Step Areobics class back!!! Other than that, fortunately I was able to come across amazing professors that I’ve learned so much from. The professors were a very important element for me while I was attending.
Great academic environment for people looking to get their associates degree or transfer. The faculty is nice and more then willing to aid students.
my experience at the proclaimed number one 2 year college in California is an average student. its a fairly quiet campus with plenty of green and the students don't cause you to feel welcome which is like being outside in the workplace everyone is constantly distracted by texting and listening to music, you can't really socialize with anyone these days. which is important
I have a major problem with the smokers on campus it's suppose to be smoking free campus
I have really enjoyed my experience at Cypress. The Science program at Cypress is incredible. The only downside to Cypress is their choice of an Organic Chemistry Professor- they would have gotten 5 stars if they didn't have such a terrible OChem professor. The counselors are friendly and I've never felt confused or alone.
Start Your Review of Cypress College
I am attending Cypress College, and have found their resources to be very helpful. My professors are decent, and I am able to ask them questions during their office hours. Academically, the education that I am receiving here is good quality. However, I do not like the food. The french fries and pizza are fine, but I don't like the rest of it. There is a good student body here, and there are activities each semester. Overall, the college is very reasonable for everyone. I would recommend this community college to anyone.
I loved the availability of classes, but I do wish they were slightly smaller in the number of students per professor.
What I like about Cypress College is that I feel at home when I am on campus. The library and LRC are great resources for students seeking a quiet place to get work done and receive assistance for free. Overall the campus is nice, safe, but like no one talks to each other. It is so depressing.