CVPH Medical Radiologic Tech is a private college located in Plattsburgh, New York. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 11 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the CVPH Medical Radiologic Tech acceptance rate is 34%. The only major offered is Radiologic Technician. CVPH Medical Radiologic Tech graduates 100% of its students.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review CVPH Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like CVPH Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology
- NGSt. James Mercy Hospital School of Radiologic Science
- 2 Year
- Hornell, NY
- NGArnot Ogden Medical Center
- 2 Year
- Elmira, NY
- 2 reviews
- NGSt. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography
- 2 Year
- Utica, NY
- C+Trocaire College
- 4 Year
- Buffalo, NY
- 232 reviews
CVPH Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology Reviews
A great, two year program with hands on learning from a clinical aspect! Wonderful for someone who needs a small classroom setting with one on one teaching. Student to teacher ratio is perfect for the work load. Long days, hard work, but worth the accomplishment in the end!
Terrible. Worst teaching staff. Not understanding and doesn't care about their student's mental health. DO NOT RECOMMEND! They need to get rid of the head instructor.
Terrible instructors who play favorites. They never take into consideration the students experience and what’s going on in their life. Highly do not recommend if you want an educational program that leads to later success