Cuyamaca College Reviews

Cuyamaca College was so much more than I expected. The classes were fun, teachers amazing, and campus is beautiful.
Professors at Cuyamaca care and want to see their students move forward and towards their degree and career. The College holds events that can help students. There are amazing clubs that deserve more recognition!
It's a surprisingly fantastic school. Teachers are all experienced and generally effective educators. There are significant free tools to help you learn and study, including tech help and a free, easily accessible tutoring center. Some of the students are highly motivated, some aren't. The ones who aren't motivated will drop. I've been quite impressed with the whole experience.
Start Your Review of Cuyamaca College
Cuyamaca College is a great community college with professors who care about your success. The campus is new and improved but there are older classrooms that need work. Overall this is a great community college to get you ready for a four year university, or to keep you sharp on the job.
Cuyamaca college is a beautiful campus filled with teachers who want you to succeed. The majority of students who attend Cuyamaca college are driven and focused on finishing their education. There's a nice amount of parking and the food options they have are delicious. If there was one thing that might improve the campus I can't really name one thing, I'm extremely happy with my experience.
I like Cuyamaca college! There is a very down to earth vibe here. They partner with their sister school Grossmont college to provide a wide array of classes and majors. The grounds are beautiful! I do wish they had more online classes or even fast track courses, but over all, it's a great deal and I'm happy.
I have been going to Cuyamaca for two years so far and I really like it. Everyone on campus is very friendly and the professors are too.
The teacher I have had at this school are all really helpful and knowledgeable. Parking is pretty easy to find without having a permit. The only thing I wish this school had was a better cafeteria.
Teachers there are really great. Councilors want you to stay there so its hard asking them for advise and transferring quickly.
The benefits of the online classes are of course being able to keep up the coursework at the hour of your convenience. The tricky part is of time management. There isn't a teacher right in front of you, but are available online to help. A big advantage is being able to take advantage of the tutors in the open lab for personal help.
I am impressed with how this school will bus students to tour a 4 year campus. I also appreciate how the career center works with students in being knowledgeable about jobs on campus as well as what companies are hiring nearby.
In my experience, the professors are well educated, easy to talk to about anything, even if it's a subject outside of the class, and in general have a very professional yet casual positive demeanor.
Cuyamaca College offers up to an Associate's Degree along with a wide variety of certificates. The career center should be utilized as the friendly staff go out of their way to educate and help students towards employment. And the services such as resume writing are free.
I've enjoyed every semester that I've been here at Cuyamaca College. Not only do they have impressive professors who truely go out of their way to help the students exceed, they also have a large tutoring department which is free. The campus is very beautiful and provides places for study both inside and outside for studying. I keep returning to this school for the extra services like EOPS, the Health and Wellness Center, workshops on a wide variety of subjects. These extra bits and services make each day coming to school more enjoyable.
The best community college in San Diego.
It was very difficult to organize my classes and move them around according to my schedule.
The professors are great; they are very helpful. I love the small class sizes.
Start Your Review of Cuyamaca College
The only degree you can get from this school is an associates degree, and I want much more than that. I will be transferring to a 4-year university.
I will be majoring in biology. It is my favorite subject, and there are great teachers at this school to help me.
This school is great because everyone is so helpful. If you ever have a question about anything, you can go to the counseling office and ask questions. There are both counselors and students there to help.