Cuyahoga Community College Reviews

Most of the professors are very caring and flexible because they know the struggle of being an adult going to college whether it's their first year or a student is coming to change careers. classes are small so its easier to build a relationship with the professors. the only thing I wish was different would be the advisors would be more caring and build a more personal relationship with students, I'd advise that they would be assigned student specifically for their majors.
I have been a student at the Cuyahoga Community College for some time now and both of my experiences have been amazing. The instructors truly care about their students and want nothing more than to see them succeed!
Cuyahoga Community College is the most affordable college in my area. They offer a wide range of courses, degrees, programs, and short term certificates. They have small class sizes which are helpful for learning and interacting with instructors.
Start Your Review of Cuyahoga Community College
The staff is excellent. They are always willing to assist you with whatever you need. The teachers are helpful and understanding. They are easy to reach if you need to contact them about an assignment. I haven't had any problems so far.
I love Tri-C. I feel like the professors care and actually want to see you succeed. I have only attended the western campus and it has been nothing but good to me. Most of the staff is nice and are willing to help you at any moment.
I really enjoy attending online classes with Tri-C. The staff is easy to work with and I enjoy my virtual interaction with my diverse class. I find it very convienient to be able to take classes online while working.
The college is wonderful. The professors are knowledgeable and helpful. Tutoring readily accessible.
However, the process of initial enrollment (to any college) is insane. So many forms and so much confusion.
Great school. My teachers had my back. My math teacher would not allow me to fail. He pushed me to the limits. Business teacher was great as well.
I have not been to class since high school, twenty years ago, and was fearful of returning. Cuyahoga Community College helped me feel at ease with the process of signing up, deciding on a major, and asking for help along the way. When we feel comfortable and at ease, the road to success is not looked upon with dread, it is looked upon with hope.
the courses were informative. the instructors generally work in their field, and their real-world experience are an invaluable resource. from an educational standpoint, it is awesome. the student life staff and advisors need to be reassigned, there is too much drama between staff and students.
This college is small depending on which campus you attend but I like the small classes because the professor can really help you one on one if you need it and you can make a appointment to meet with your professor.
Cuyahoga Community College offers a variety of programs. Many of their professors rival those of private colleges. They go above and beyond to make sure you master the material and offer many opportunities to further your understanding. Just make sure to check rateyourprofessor first. Some of the professors can be less enthusiastic than others. I've had some of my best teachers at tri-c. One in particular helped me with financial advice. He recommended I get a job at Chipotle due to their tuition reimbursement, which I would have never known about if it weren't for this professor. I went out and got a job at Chipotle next week. I'm currently in the nursing program and I've heard from several outside sources that the nurses from Tri-C have better work ethic and professionalism than many of the nurses from surrounding universities. These universities charge upwards of $45,000 for the current program I'm in. My program will only end up costing me a third of that.
My over all experience at Cuyahoga Community College was wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and take the time to help you to get to were you need to be. Counselors really take the time to help you to understand everything clearly. My counselor I had for orientation was so helpful, she was showing me what I needed to get in order to graduate. I would like for nothing to change about this school. Everyone is kind and wonderful.
I love this college, and I am currently a CCP student. These past few semesters have been very educational and the professors are so helpful and friendly. I have learned so much every since I have applied to go to Cuyahoga Community College and hope that I can learn so much more next semester!
The campus was very nice. And with the construction going on within the campus of the Western division of the college, it can only get better.
Tri-C is one of the most affordable colleges in the city. They offer a variety of programs and degrees. The western and eastern campuses are very safe. The professors I've had are wonderful.
Cuyahoga Community College, also known as Tri-C, is a great starting point for a student who wants to discover thyself, unleash one's own interests, pursue a career of the student's own choice while also being tailored to the interests the student has. It also is capable of doing all of the before-mentioned aspects that any curious learner might have while additionally benefiting the student with savings, real-world practice models, and opportunities that lead to the student's independence, value, and meaning in this world.
Start Your Review of Cuyahoga Community College
My experience at Cuyahoga Community College has been amazing. I started in the Fall of 2016 and I do not have a lot of complaints. The summer before I started I met with the head of the Recording Arts and Technology department in order to get my schedule sorted out. I was able to sign up for the classes I needed to get into the program right after talking to him. Admittedly, I was very quiet when I started but my teachers were all extremely helpful in getting me acquainted with the equipment we were using and doing their best to get me involved in my classes and getting me to interact with my fellow students. If I were to change anything at Cuyahoga Community College it would be the food. We have gained a few places to eat on the Metropolitan campus which is nice but the bulk of the food is still rather unappealing.
Great facility. Convenient locations in downtown, west and east side. Faculty and teachers are nice overall. Friendly and parking a lot available. Nice gym. Many curriculum available. Reasonable tuition fee.
I like all the activity they made! They like the estudent have fun. They like to celebrate all country with food, music, etc.