Cuyahoga Community College Reviews

My over all experience at Cuyahoga Community College was wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and take the time to help you to get to were you need to be. Counselors really take the time to help you to understand everything clearly. My counselor I had for orientation was so helpful, she was showing me what I needed to get in order to graduate. I would like for nothing to change about this school. Everyone is kind and wonderful.
I love this college, and I am currently a CCP student. These past few semesters have been very educational and the professors are so helpful and friendly. I have learned so much every since I have applied to go to Cuyahoga Community College and hope that I can learn so much more next semester!
The campus was very nice. And with the construction going on within the campus of the Western division of the college, it can only get better.
Start Your Review of Cuyahoga Community College
Tri-C is one of the most affordable colleges in the city. They offer a variety of programs and degrees. The western and eastern campuses are very safe. The professors I've had are wonderful.
Cuyahoga Community College, also known as Tri-C, is a great starting point for a student who wants to discover thyself, unleash one's own interests, pursue a career of the student's own choice while also being tailored to the interests the student has. It also is capable of doing all of the before-mentioned aspects that any curious learner might have while additionally benefiting the student with savings, real-world practice models, and opportunities that lead to the student's independence, value, and meaning in this world.
My experience at Cuyahoga Community College has been amazing. I started in the Fall of 2016 and I do not have a lot of complaints. The summer before I started I met with the head of the Recording Arts and Technology department in order to get my schedule sorted out. I was able to sign up for the classes I needed to get into the program right after talking to him. Admittedly, I was very quiet when I started but my teachers were all extremely helpful in getting me acquainted with the equipment we were using and doing their best to get me involved in my classes and getting me to interact with my fellow students. If I were to change anything at Cuyahoga Community College it would be the food. We have gained a few places to eat on the Metropolitan campus which is nice but the bulk of the food is still rather unappealing.
Great facility. Convenient locations in downtown, west and east side. Faculty and teachers are nice overall. Friendly and parking a lot available. Nice gym. Many curriculum available. Reasonable tuition fee.
I like all the activity they made! They like the estudent have fun. They like to celebrate all country with food, music, etc.
I like the administrative staff, processors and students. The cafeteria is mostly bad food and inconvenient hours, but still better than just vending machines. I like to feel a student again. Good student with mostly "A". I love the program I chose-OTA
I liked how hands on the teachers are since it's a smaller class setting. Since the class sizes are smaller you get a better connection with your teachers. I like how many resources they have for you to utilize.
I'm happy to attend Tri-C for the fact that it will quickly and inexpensively let me pursue my RN licensure. Not all professors are excellent, but the nursing program is a good value for the cost!
I am a current student and I cannot be more impressed by Cuyahoga Community College's Richmond Campus. High quality education for a reasonable price.
The professors care about your education and will go the extra mile to help you out in any way, like for classwork or preparing to take an exam for a certification. The councilors know what they are doing and will help you get on track for what you want or need for your degree. Students are happy. There are many online and on-campus classes to pick from. The cost of tuition is pretty low with the help of financial aid, I practically went here for free with being a full time student with the help of the 15+ perks program. This is a great school to get your associate's degree and then transfer to a 4 year school.
This place is full of opportunity and help. Of course, like anything, it's what you make it. I personally and fully loved 95% of my professors. The only problem is that you won't really be challenged much unless you make it that way or join certain academic programs, etc. The Mandel Scholars Academy has the potential to turn this place into another level. Honestly. The problem is that some people are so focused on helping "struggling" students, that many who work hard or are still struggling but seem to do better lose out a bit. It's like some people don't want you to grow. Of course, I think it's usually out of safety and being realistic... so I think they mean well. There could be more responsibility put on students. They need longer/later hours for study and food options/etc. They're all about non-traditional students and flexibility... so shouldn't that be part of it? Mostly, they try their best. It was better than I expected for certain! It will always be my roots.
I have been going to Cuyahoga Community college for about 2 years now for my nursing degree. I am still in High School and due to the programs at my high school I was able to go to Tri-c to get credits for nursing over a period of time I wanted to go for Zoology but I don't think they had it which was a bummer. The professors and students are nice, which is good. I like Tri-C but I would prefer a university instead.
I like to view a school from all aspects, but I mainly focus on academics and professors. Many times I've seen people frown upon community colleges in terms of academics, and the quality of education they provide. Interestingly enough, my professors vary from a retired NASA chemist, to a mathematician with a Ph.D. working with a national-renowned crew for the U.S. Government. I admit that many things regarding student life, campus activities and safety, and need to change; Students never spend time on campus or have any desire to engage in activities due to the lack of excitement on campus and of campus premisses. These are easy fixes if investments are directed in the right fields after detailed sociological analysis of what the students want.
I like that the school offers a lot of courses at a variety of times and locations. I wish the school was more personable and easy to get in touch with administrators especially in the evening hours
Start Your Review of Cuyahoga Community College
Cuyahoga Community College has been such a great school. I’ve learned a significant amount in all of my classes and the best thing is they are affordable! I transferred from starkstate and I’ve never been happier.
I just graduated from Cuyahoga Community College with an associates. I went to the campus in Parma. It is a beautiful campus and has all the recourses a student needs. The campus has many computers and quite study areas. The campus offers a great selection of food and even has a coffee shop.
My experience so far has been a great one. I feel at home on campus and its usually a friendly experience all around. The only thing that disappoints me is the ladies at the front desk are sometimes not so nice and show that they don't want to help sometimes. But the student help desk is amazing and always there to guide me, and my teachers are wonderful.