Cuyahoga Community College Reviews

The opportunity to take classes at Cuyahoga Community College that would transfer to a 4-year college made college more affordable for me. Tri-C offers a multitude of resources for students in every aspect of higher education.
If [by some strange chance] you're looking to attend an affordable college and are unsure of your desired major, do not stress it! Cuyahoga Community College (better know as Tri-C) does offer a wide variety of courses and majors to choose from, but with the extraordinary guidance from counselors and financial aid advisors you will soon be on the fast track to the career of your dreams.
Cuyahoga community college is s nice school to attend. I don't have anything bad to say about it. But to all students you must apply yourself. These programs can be difficult and challenging. Find a study group and meet up at least two times out the week. It'll help to better understand the material and to share your knowledge on the topics at hand.
Review Cuyahoga Community College
I am happy with school. I worked so hard to get where I'm at, it wasn't easy. I rushed to get my GED. I gave up on college. I went to my friend's orientation for school with no intent to start. I ended up starting that day. It changed my life. All I see is a place taking me to higher plains. I am happy.
I've only been attending this school for a little over 2 semesters thus far, that being said I do enjoy going to the school. All the teachers i have encountered have been very friendly and helpful, you really just have to show up and put forth a little effort and its easy A's.
You can't really expect too much from community college. It's a community college after all. While the metro campus lacks glitz and glitter, they are currently making efforts to make the college look less like a prison. I was in the audio engineering/recording arts program and that's probably been one of my only good experiences there. The equipment and software is brand new and up to date. The teachers are working professionals with lots of knowledge, but the teachers in other general education lack the drive to give me inspiration. It's an ugly, somewhat depressing campus, but for the price you pay to attend, it's a good stepping stone to bigger and better things.
I thoroughly enjoy being a student at Cuyahoga Community College. They have plenty of resources, for example a learning commons staffed with many helpful and well informed tutors and professors. I also like that Tri-C is able to offer smaller class sizes, which allows for more individualized attention.
I have attended Tri-C for seven years part time and I love it. Tri-C has wonderful instructors who really care about the students. I like that there is usually about 25 students or less in a class. You don't feel like you are lost in a big lecture hall with 100 students. The tuition is reasonable and is a great start for an associates's degree and then a 4 year school. My education experience has been nothing but positive at Cuyahoga Community College.
I really enjoy attending Cuyahoga Community College's Western Campus in Parma, Ohio. The professors are amazing and will do whatever it takes to make sure their students understand and are comfortable with the material. The rooms are clean and there is plenty of space to study. Multiple courtyards and fountains offer a soothing place for students to relax when the weather is pleasant. Furthermore, there are students of every age, religion, sexual orientation, and cultural background. It is certainly an enriching experience!
I like that Cuyahoga Community College offers a program for students that are still in high school. This is very helpful in getting a heads start to a career. The professors are all very nice and provide good instructions when assigning work.
I am usually very nervous about starting new things but starting school at Cuyahoga Community College was so easy for me and I was very comfortable. The environment there is very welcoming and whenever I am there I feel happy and good. The counselor's are so nice and helpful and really want to help you, they care. The teachers that I have had the pleasure to be with have been so caring to all of the students. I can always go to them for help with anything. The teachers make their classroom's feel open to everyone. I always am very comfortable at Tri-C. I was having trouble getting into the math class that I needed. One of the math tutor's there came and found me and he gave me some packets and showed me the websites that I should work on to help me get into the math class that I needed. I met with him a few times for some help and was able to get into the math class. I am so thankful for him because if he did not come and find me I would still not be in the math class I need.
I am currently paying out of pocket for my college tuition, and Cuyahoga community college has made this very easy for me because it is an affordable school. The professors that I have had in the past were very helpful, and showed that they care about their students education, which makes college easier. However, I have had some bad expieriences with this college. As in, the parking lot is almost always full, (can't really do anything about that, which is understandable). And also, some of the staff are not very helpful in regards to which classes a student has to complete in order to be able to get their degree/certificate.
As far as academics, I have found it to be a bit more difficult then I first thought but there are FREE tutoring services offered by the school. For example, a group of peers and I have gone to the Writing Center for help on papers and they are all more than eager to help us. I go to Metro Campus on East 30th and they are very friendly. It's also a very diverse campus.
I feel that the cost for my education at Cuyahoga Community is very affordable. The classes were easy to schedule and the campus is close to home. Cuyahoga Community College offers the classes that I need to prepare for Nursing School.
I'm going into my second semester of Tri-C and although I truly enjoyed last semester there was some flaws. There should be more student activities or even clubs for the students. The professors are pretty good but some lack structure.
Great school its a good start if you want to transfer to a four year school later. Also the teachers are very good.
I started college after staying home for several years raising two beautiful children. I was nervous and worried but the professors and staff at Tri-C guided me throughout so I could ease back into college life.
I am now in the nursing program and would highly recommend Tri-C to everybody.
Review Cuyahoga Community College
My experience here at Cuyahoga Community College was great and it still is. It is a very good College to start off your career that you want or to begin college. I really liked the food here it is not too high or low and the food is very healthy. I also like how the buildings need are close together and easy to get to. The teachers are nice and also the workers here. The heat and air conditioning is wonderful too. I would not want to see anything change actually, it is a very good place.
Community College is a great college to start off with if you are working on your associates. I do feel that they should offer more help on allowing students to continue there education if they have been through some trials and tribulations and have messed up on there grades. The counselors need to stop telling students that they have plenty of time to continue their education when there is an deadline on credit hours.
The college is a great starting point for those who are trying to decide what to do, transfer to a four year, or obtain an associate degree in relation to their field. Cuyahoga Community College offers a great online education, and the classes I took on campus really helped me prepare for my four year University.