Curry College Reviews

I have enjoyed the online schooling and it has made the transition very manageable. Most professors have been able to adapt their course to fully translate to online.
I am overall very happy with my experience at Curry College, and I have sought out a lot of different opportunities, and have received a lot of support as well when needed.
Due to Covid-19 some of my classes have been partly online. Professors and students have adapted and the experience has been good.
Start Your Review of Curry College
At the start of my college search, Curry was not on the top of my list. However, after I visited campus and started to more research, it quickly rose to the top of my list. My experience at Curry has been very positive. I've made great friends, lived on campus all 3 years and feel extremely prepared for my career in nursing.
They are great. It was a straightforward process and the schools organization made it that much easier. They are great. It was a straightforward process and the schools organization made it that much easier. They are great. It was a straightforward process and the schools organization made it that much easier. They are great. It was a straightforward process and the schools organization made it that much easier. They are great. It was a straightforward process and the schools organization made it that much easier.
Curry is just an awesome experience. I love the school and I made some great friends along the way. Curry is just an awesome experience. I love the school and I made some great friends along the way. Curry is just an awesome experience. I love the school and I made some great friends along the way. Curry is just an awesome experience. I love the school and I made some great friends along the way Curry is just an awesome experience. I love the school and I made some great friends along the way.
i love curry its A good place to be, has decent dorms, beautiful campus... etc

HOWEVER, there. are many little things the school could do to make it elite...new athletic locker room is a MUST,it I DONT LIKE WALKING UP A HILL AFTER a long practice. update library ITS DATED, enhance walkways, there is alot of property that is NOT utilized. enhance dining options thoughout campus. ADD BATHROOMS AT THE FOOTBALL Field, bathrooms are a must, as an athelte I dont like using portable bathrooms at half time. the school just needs a little but of love. With some care i think this school has the potential to be an elite college. LITTLE THINGS ADD UP
decent, took some getting used to but teachers have done a pretty good job. its never easy going online so teachers have been a little more understanding of missing work...etc. the hybrid system on campus is going well. curry has delt with covid very well
I love the small classroom ratios. I am able to have a relationship with my professors allowing me todo well in school. I feel more comfortable when I need with something. I also love the events that Curry has to make friends with other people. I was able to make close friends quickly and be comfortable with myself. Another thing that I love is the new science building. This is my favorite place to go when I have to study for a test or exam. I could even go into classrooms to study allowing me to focus more.
Due to the pandemic. we had to go online for classes. Teachers were very understanding of the situation. My professors were always there if I needed anything.
I am currently a student at Curry College. Curry College is perfect for students who want to be in a safe community. It has a small classroom setting so it is perfect if you enjoy asking teachers for direct questions. It has a lot of different program and is very diverse.
Due to COVID, students had to transfer to online learning. it was one of the best experiences for me. the professors were available and the assignment was very much educational and doable.
I had no issues with web learning. During the years that I went to curry, this really was not an option.
It was an amazing school, the amount of support and help from Professors to administrators was just absolutely amazing. This school has set the bar so high, that not even my Grad school can come close to compare what curry college does for its students.
When attending Curry, I was first shy and isolated myself from people, meaning I wouldn't really talk to anyone unless it was required for group projects or assignments or a presentation. Later, I met people who I can call friends that have made my year at Curry fun and interesting. Academic wise, I struggled first semester as I was new and was still try to find my way around the campus even though I didn't live there. Second semester was when I decided to work hard and stop slacking even though I was just in my first year. I was told that it was okay to have fun in the beginning but still finish strong at the end and that is what I have been doing.
Curry College has become my home and I love it there. I love the professors, they really do care about who you are and they make sure you get the best educations.
I would only recommend Curry if: 1. you are choosing nursing as your major & 2. if you are financially able to pay Curry's tuition (scholarships/grants that cover a MAJOR chunk of Curry's tuition for the next 4 years). I was an out-of-state undergrad in the nursing program and honestly wish I did more on Curry before deciding to go there four 4 years. The kids that go there are VERY cliquey and entitled, making it hard to branch out and make new friends once everyone has formed their own friend groups. The party scene is non-existent (especially if you're under 21 & can't get into bars in Boston). The amount you have to pay in tuition is without a doubt NOT worth spending four years as a full time student at Curry. The only thing that I liked about Curry was that their nursing program is excellent & had the opportunity to attend clinicals at Boston hospitals under the best clinical instructors.
Start Your Review of Curry College
The food is better than most colleges I have been to. There are always a lot of options. The professors are always willing to help out in any means. Some of them even help with assignments in other classes. The people here are very nice and welcoming. I have yet to meet a mean person. The workers are also very nice. They are pretty funny and always ask how you are when you see them. There are tons of clubs to be apart of.
Campus is gorgeous. Professors are all very encouraging. I transferred in and it's been a positive experience. Not sure if all the programs get the credit they deserve, but certainly all are respected.
They're very helpful and understanding towards my learning disorder (I have ADD). I also love the welcoming atmosphere and strive towards a hate speech free campus!