Curry College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
New England Football Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Curry College Reviews
Overall an okay experience, food is terrible, limited choices with under cooked or unprepared foods. Prison food is probably better. No partying unless you know some upperclassmen or part of a sports team but always gets busted anyways. Gotta hide like Anne Frank if you want to party. No school spirit at all. Some teachers care and some are just in it for the money. Didn’t even try in academics, and never studied for anything, no pressure at all depends on your major. Small selection for selection of course you wana take so your basically forced to take boring, waste of time classes.Friendly people but just another misserable, small, quiet high school. The gym is like a planet fitness. Really got screwed when I apllyed to transfer out because all my credits got declined because I was a specific major. Just a good school to be independent but a bad school for fun.
Curry is nothing but a headache, food is undercooked, portions are a disgrace, and you can’t get as much as you want. Not diverse at all. If you aren’t white your an outcast, if you don’t have money you are too. People aren’t friendly and very judgmental. The dorms are terrible only a few nice ones, updates are needed to all but new buildings. Campus is boring nothing go on because everyone goes home, can’t party or make a sound at night without consequences, anything to do with fun or partying gets shut down. Camp curry should be the name not curry college bc everyone treats you like children and not adults, education is alright but nothing transfers so your stuck here
This college is a quaint little community located just a few yards from the city line of Boston. The college's faculty is dedicated to their teachings, yes, but the tuition cost is rather absurd for the quality of the experience. The amount of resources wasted on is upsetting, for example; numerous occasions during your typical rain shower, the sprinklers would remain on through the evening and night. The restrictions on food and food, is outrageous. The president doesn't make many appearances on campus, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it would brighten the mood of campus life a bit to see him involved in what we are involved in/are doing. The safety of campus is something to be disappointed at unfortunately. There have been some incidents of strangers on campus and student-on-student incidents and the on campus officers don't exactly emanate a "safety" vibe.