CUNY Queensborough Community College Reviews

I love the professors at Qcc. All of the professors i've had were great. They held me understood the material and made the class enjoyable.
I feel that the staff should help a bit more with the students they don't take their job seriously. Also they always have a lot of attitude .
Being a freshmen at QCC was a dream come true. the application process was not stressful and the administrators were knowledgable on their work. I chose my classes carefully including my professors because i wanted to ensure that my college experience is one that i create and not one that i am forced to accept. The professors were easy going and delivered their lessons where every student may comprehend, and if you dont understand, they are willing to help.the college also provides free on campus tutoring for all its students, one that i took great advantage of. i would recommend this school to anyone because it is not expensive, the diversity in cultures are there, the do not discriminate against race nor culture and they welcome immigrants with open arms.
Review CUNY Queensborough Community College
I appreciate all Queensborough Community College has done to help me achieve the degree that I would like to posses. I appreciate how the professors are very involved with the students and want nothing more than to see them succeed in life, even going as far as to keep in touch with them post semester.
Wonderful college. The classes are small and intimate although there was little place to go for additional help. Since I graduated though there has been some improvement in that area. The tuition is quite reasonable and your credits are transferable to any CUNY and SUNY schools in New York. The food is not bad but the options are limited as the campus is not a live-in campus. The Transportation is pretty good as there is a bus stop directly in front of the school, though it can become overcrowded at times. There are various athletics and clubs in which a student can get involved with things beyond the classroom. The school has actually been winning various championships in both the male and female divisions throughout the CUNY athletics competitions. I absolutely loved my two years at this college.
Enrolled in Electronics Engineering. College offers modern equipment that are easy to operate, but inconsistent as one room doesn't have the same equipment model as another. Making it difficult at times. Professors are sympathetic enough to allow late lab assignments and allow pages of notes to use on exams. Though some of them are hard to understand, either because of their handwriting and/or the way they speak. One scenario had an entire class fail a test because of the aforementioned issue (YIKES!).

Also offers robotics, machining, chemical, architecture, and many more.

However, the real downside is the guarantee of safety. A grand larceny 4 (Article 155.30 under NY law) had occurred to me, yet Public Safety didn't do a damn thing about it. So I sent a complaint letter to the director, but not even a response nor any sort of apology to this day. I'd say all their job is to give false hope to victims and leech off the campus budget.
My experience at Queensborough Community College was amazing. As an immature teen graduating from Highschool in 2012, I was rejected by all four years colleges in New York because of my academic standings. Queensborough Community were 1 of 3 community colleges who accepted me. Therefore, I decided to go there. Further, I changed a lot throughout my 3 1/2 years attending Queensborough Community College. I became an adult and better student. I was able to maintain a consistent gpa each semesters. As a result, my final semester I was able to make the Dean's List and graduate with an Associates Degree in Fine Arts. Also I was accepted by my dream college which is Hunter College. Currently, I'm a Hunter undergraduate and working on my Bachelor Degree in Emerging
Media. Moreover, Queensborough Community College staffs, professors and others helped me become the person I am today as a student and man.
I had so many prosperous and opportunities at QCC. I was lucky enough to have some of the good Professors that cared about teaching. Some had come from other 4 year schools just to teach there because they believe people at the time who could not afford to go to a four year school deserved just as much as an education. I will never forget all the people I met there. From the faculty to the students, we all worked as a team. Although never forget it is college, competition is inevitable. Always be kind and you will receive the positive energy you put out into the universe.
The professors are amazing, there are so many resources to help students with their grades and studies!
I took 3 classes through my high school at Queensborough and it was the best experience ever! The professors were great. The business course I took (though it was a little complex) the professor Dr. Kebalo was a great educator. He broke down all the material so the class was very engaged. Campus wise, the campus is a very clean, laid back vibes. The campus is very diverse which I love. The library is a decent size to go in between classes and review notes. Overall the experience was a great experience.
Queensborough Community College is a wonderful institution. The students who attend are very diverse in a sense that nobody will be made fun of and won't be judged. People are very friendly and the staff there is very helpful. They are helpful in terms of resources and counseling as well as lending you shoulder to lean on in need of help. I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone because the school is great.
The campus is not your typical college campus, the buildings are all very close and there isn't much greeneir. Along with this most if not all the students keep to themselves so if your looking to make great long term college friendships I would say this isn't the school for you. Lastly the profosser are good they don't give much work and they give many oportunities to improve your great and get extra credit throughout the course.
overall queensborough community college has been the greates experience of my life, apart from having my baby ofcourse. i was 17 years old when i started attending this college, i was very shy and terrified that i was going to be more independent. my first 3 senesters i didnt know how to express myself or present myself infront of class when i had presentations; but now i have matured and learn to open myself to others and speak eloquently. I am thankful to all the professors and faculties for helping me grow day by day and still am. This hasnt been easy for me, i have failed so many times because of life issues but queensborough have never doubted me and now this is going to be my last semester here even though i just gave birth. I believe i am stronger, smarter, and more independent than ever. The campus is lovely, the environment is beautiful, and its a confortable place to call "Home". Thank you Queensborough community College.
this will be my first year here after being a transfer student from a billing and coding technical school I look forward to my new home and all the in tells. I am currently enrolled in the business academy to study Office administration and technology. This university has been very helpful and informative with class schedules, and tuition, and advisement is wonderful. I'm very optimistic about my two years with this university. I am single mom working full time and now becoming a full time college student its going to be challenging but with support determination and time management I believe its a worth it. education is the key to success you just have to believe in yourself .
It got me to like community college. Also, since my major is Music Production, it launched me into a world of music theory, recording equiptment, and much more.
A great community college with good faculty and staff. The level of education is good too. Best way to save money by transferring out after 2 years as most of the credits trasfer too.
I enjoyed how the campus is very easily spotted, so as one goes onto the ground of it, it is the only school within the major amount of acres.I would like to add on that, the campus has a wide range of opportunities flooding around the area. I believe there needs to be more food sites around the area for the sake of college students.
Review CUNY Queensborough Community College
Queens Community College is right across from the high school that I attended so I was easy for me to go anytime I wanted to because the security wasn't very tight. I would go on campus to visit the library and see the facilities. Queens Community College would be looked down on a lot because it's a community college, but it has everything a normal college should have.
I am not too familiar with the post-grad information but referring back to the joint program, if someone is enrolling at this school for nursing... You are eligible to apply to different universities in the state of New York that are well-known for nursing competition, right after you graduate from Queensborough.
The class sizes at this college is very, very comfortable. The largest class I've been in so far had 34 students. There are many classes offered and a numerous amount of each class-sections in order for there to be space for the thousands of students on campus to be enrolled in the classes they need for the specific major. This can be very convenient for students who are trying to graduate as soon as possible.