CUNY Queens College Reviews

I like how diverse it is. The professors seem cool. The advisors are informative. The campus itself is smaller than others, but it is beautiful. Lots of places to work on assignments. The student association seems like the epitome of unity.
Queens College has a very diverse campus. You'll meet people from all over the world! This makes it a great place to study because you'll find people that share similar interests as you, and you can become more engaged in the college life. The academic aspect is amazing as well. There are over 700 majors to choose from. Many of these programs are world renowned, and they're engaged in helping students attend higher levels of education. Another highlight of Queens College is the resources it offers to its students. There are tutoring centers, Counseling services, athletic opportunities, and so much more. It's definitely a college to look out for when applying.
Queens College has a beautiful campus and very good resources and facilities.
There are guidance counselors to help when needed. The professors are very good. This school is an excellent return on investment.
Start Your Review of CUNY Queens College
Queens College is pretty good for its business/accounting courses. It has a pretty robust math department. There is quite some diversity and there are lots of clubs.
Wonderful professors whose pedagogy does implement their hard work and effort! I am glad I transfered to this school because I learned so much even my first semester here!
CUNY Queens College shaped you into a very independent student and adult. Unlike private schools, they gave you all the opportunities to make decisions for yourself, including making your own schedule, applying to clubs, etc. The college was very close to my home, so it made commuting very easy. The only downside to a predominantly commuting school is there is less of that "college life" that you see in movies.
I am currently a freshman in queens college, and I'm really loving the atmosphere. Everyone is super friendly and diverse! The outdoor campus makes it a very stress free environment for everyone. We have festivals and art show cases every now and then where students can express themselves. Some professors even allow class outfit for some relaxation. Overall the campus and student life is amazing. I recommend completely.
I transferred to queens college from LaGuardia community college and it’s a big change. From a two to a four year school, the environment, the professors, as well as the staff they’re all lovey and helpful. I absolutely love the open setting of the campus and where it’s located. Students have access to public transportation and free shuttle buses that the school provides. Food on the other hand can be a hassle to find but the cafes in school always have something you can snack on.
It's a peaceful Campus. They do their best to help you with any issues you have, and most professors I've taken are good. I'm a psych major and anthropology major.
Queens College is not a bad school. I applied last minute after deciding on not going to my originally planned school. I loved my classes and my professors and the campus is very pretty. However, the school's offices do not run efficiently. If they had better systems set up my time there would be much more enjoyable.
Queens College is a affordable school with amazing education. It's a smaller school which is super nice because you get to know your peers and teachers more.
I would say it's a decent college for a 4 year school but they can improve on their STEM field. There is a lot of potential amongst students studying stem but they are not utilized properly as the college lacks good stem teachers, mostly in computer science. it is a very diverse college ans blending in is very easy but the campus life is not a lot of fun. the options are limited when it comes to food but the library is very spacious and you can get work done there. Overall it is an average school as it will provide you with a good education but not the best one.
I really like the program which I attend to Jazz studies major for master degree. They have great professors and curriculum for student and they support to the student can make a better musician as well.
Ever since I've started at Queens College, every experience I had thus far has been a breeze. From communicating within different departments such as financial aid, advisor to admissions down to professors has always been gracious.
I like how inexpensive the tuition is for a full-time grad student. Unfortunately, you have to pay for a yearly parking pass that's almost $300 dollars but I guess it balances out the cheap tuition prices.

The professors in my program are AMAZING. I learn so much towards what I am going to do in my career.
My overall experience at Queens College is mostly positive. The professors are helpful and really care about each of their students. The class sizes are relatively small and promote individualized learning. Also, the campus is filled with helpful resources for whatever it is that a student needs. The administrative staff members are always personable and patient. The campus is very diverse and strikes me as a very inclusive place representing many different cultures. Aesthetically, the campus landscape is beautiful and always well kept, clean and smoke-free. I feel safe walking on campus at any time of night and always see security roaming, ensuring my safety. I am very pleased to be attending Queens College and can't wait to graduate with a bachelors from this prestigious school .
Overall the experience was good. The staff is quite supporting and they try their level best in their capacity. Parking for a student within the campus can be an issue if one does not get the parking permit well in advance. Class rooms and othe rooms can be improved as it does not meet the standards when we compare it with a private school. I came here as a transfer student and was hoping that I would get more transferred credits but it was very unfortunate that I had to take those courses that I had already taken.
Start Your Review of CUNY Queens College
I love the environment at Queens College, It is incredibly diverse. I transferred to Queens College my Junior year and I'm glad I did.The atmosphere is great.
My experience with Queens College has overall been fantastic! This college is very goal oriented, with their main focus on having you to succeed in life outside of the school environment. This place is filled with people who are from many cultures and backgrounds, allowing students to mix in and meet great friends who will last a lifetime. The classrooms are great and you have great professors who are willing to meet up with you for any struggles and problems you may have. Queens College is such a great college, with wonderful views of NYC from the Quad and with everyone I have met, I wouldn't change it for the world.
I liked the diversity in majors and undergraduate programs offered. It is a very nice place. The professors are always willing to help and provide opportunities for the students. I feel very comfortable on campus as well as off it. The location is convenient for me and it is accessible.