CUNY Queens College Reviews

This is a best college. Students are really helpful and professors are good too. Glad I chose this college.
Queens College has an amazing beautiful open campus. You are surrounded by greenery, colorful flowers and you can even see the skyline of Manhattan. Awesome professors. Great classes. I am learning a great amount of information. Many clubs activities and events take place on a daily basis. I love the math tutoring and the writing labs. There I cans study and get questions answered. I also love the library. Its beautiful and contains a lot of resources and research tools. Also students and staff are very friendly.
Queens College offers a quality education for all students who are enrolled. The professors are leaders in their fields and they do their best to pass on their knowledge to the next generation. The campus is centrally located in Queens, a lovely neighborhood in the suburbs of New York City.
Review CUNY Queens College
It was a decent experience. One of the issues I had was with my major which was Exercise Science. The coursework did not give me enough options in pursuing a graduate degree in pre-med/pre-physical therapy field which resulted in me having to take science courses that were obselite.
This School provides a holistic outlook on life through its rigorous curriculum. The Campus is apart of the CUNY system. That being said, this campus is open and looks very beautiful. There are plenty of resources and people to help you with any issue along your college career. The professors are great.
The campus is beautiful! The buildings and the landscape is amazing. You can see Manhattan over the water. The campus is big, but not too big to be too much of a hassle. There are also many clubs that you can join to make friends, and also many fun and free events as well! A very diverse campus, and there are always films being shot as well, very cool. A lot of the art structures are student made, very fantastic campus.
Over my time here at the college, I've had excellent professors as well as a few not-so-well ones. The campus is beautiful- always kept clean and safe. The campus is however a bit of a ways from stores/dining for walking distance. The student population isn't greatly diverse and neither are the professors. They do have a wide range of athletic clubs.
Queens College is a great School with Solid Programs in Science and Education. Pitfalls: Commuter school (lack of party scene and diversity) but if you're not here for that than it's perfect for you.
It was a good experience. What would be good to change is the food that is provided on the campus. I think there should be more food options.
The atmosphere at this school is wonderful. Not only is Queens College a diverse school, it cares about all of the students. The campus is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. Professors work diligently with their students to equip them with the best possible knowledge and understanding of their crafts.
Queens College is one of the best CUNY schools, though some do not give it as much credit as they should. QC offers may opportunities for students concerning many majors without being concerned about age, race, gender, or any other form of identification. Though we may all wish the E or F trains stopped by QC, there are many ways to get around and to QC. QC offers a convenient shuttle bus that picks up in Jamaica, Queens, NY. The shuttle bus ventures to QC and even picks up and drops off at the off-campus building, Queens Hall. My only complaint about QC is about Queens Hall. It is very hard to sign up for classes and still have time to make it to those located in Queens Hall. It's impossible to leave a 9:15-10:30AM class on campus and make it to a 10:45AM class in Queens Hall. I try to avoid that building at all costs due to this. But it also holds me back from taking many of the classes I need.
good school. many great clubs that you can join. largely diverse student body. many easily accessible resources. I absolutely love the counseling center they have helped me so much. most teachers know what they are talking about. only bad thing is i wish they graded finals faster, have me waitng in anticipation for weeks!!!
Queens College is a great school. I like how all the professors are really caring about their students. Each individual tries their best to help students in any possible way they can. I don't think I would change a thing
I very much enjoy queens college. The education is fabulous. My only problem is that there are a great deal of terrible professors. They should question the students and review the professors annually, however many continue to "teach" even though they should not be allowed to.
Queens college is simply amazing. It's very affordable and has best campus. The campus is beautiful and the people are very friendly and helpful. The professors are very friendly and yet serious at the same time. They puts a lot of efforts to make learnin very enjoyable. There are many clubs that anyone can fit in the campus. Also, they provide transportation which saves a lot of money.
I like Queens College because it helps me to finish my BS & BA degree, to meet more people, to know how to manage my time during business. College is not only a place to gain a degree, it helps to achieve much much more. Go, and find out by yourself!
Things I like about Queens College are beautiful campus, some nice staff--not all of them,
Things that could be improved are the food on campus, transportation from Student Union to Queens Hall, there should be more of a variety of professors, and student life, also I believe not having a bookstore was a mistake.
Review CUNY Queens College
My experience at qc was great .the advisers were available at anytime , the services was great, the professors were professional and very helpful, the students were very nice . The only thing I would like to see happen at queens College is tgem getting proper security system on campus , not only at the front gate when anyone can walk in but a security system in every si glue building on campus.
I recently transferred to Cuny Queens College and it has been wonderful. The first thing that really drew me to Queens was the campus. The campus is beautiful, with really nice buildings and a beautiful view of the city. The students have been very nice and helpful in my classes, there is a sense of unity among peers as well as professors and faculty. I feel safe on campus and have not had any negative experiences with any other students. The only thing I would point out that is a negative would be the organization of academic advisors. When I was applying to attend classes at Queens I had to jump through hoops to get into the degree major I wanted and they did not make it easy for me, I was given a lot of mixed advice from different offices. Overall I would say Queens College is a great school and has been worth my investment so far.
I like the academics. The classes are pretty great and you have the opportunity to learn a lot. Also, the tuition is really affordable; it's a great way to save money on an undergraduate degree when you plan on going to graduate school, which can get really pricey. It can feel isolating at times because its mainly a commuter school so making good friends is tough, unless you're really outgoing. Overall, its pretty great.