CUNY Queens College Reviews

I go to college now classes there and they offer many benefits to the student such as a shuttle, metro cards,discounted food and amazing professors.
The music program at Queens College is excellent, with professors that take time to make sure you understand the material and help with opportunities outside of the classroom. Classes are pretty small, the ratio of professors to students is good. The library and research resources are very helpful.
I am a computer science student that is totally unsatisfied with the professors here. Old professor who are nitpicking every matters, unqualified teachers filled the higher level classes and the department head does not do anything about it because he wants profit for college only.
Start Your Review of CUNY Queens College
Academics are more than B+, they are A+. Your Professors are all going to have Phd's from Columbia, Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, Carnegie Mellon... etc. From top universities, all of them.

After that though, it all sucks. You must go with a "I am just going to study and not get a lot of loans" mentality. I study computer science and applied mathematics. Service in the school is broken. 80% of the time you won't find emails you need to use to contact an office, because the webpage is really bad and outdated. Student life? Forget about it. Even if you have money to dorm, just forget about it. The library is not open for a lot of time, do not plan on going in with your toothbrush hoping to crack down some topics before a river of quizzes. You will not feel any spirit on campus. Do not expect fliers, do not expect people using Queens College hoodies, do not expect to see "the knight" walking around campus, do not expect students talking trash about other colleges in a competitive manner.
I absolutely love this school. This school has helped me feel at home. The teachers and staff are amazing. There are so many clubs and activities at this school. I also love how diverse the school really is.
I finish my bachelor's of psych there, it's an extremely focused school with a beautiful campus. It's 77 acres of beauty , the environment is absolutely amazing and spacious. There's lots of places to hang out, study, work, and eat on campus. Theres many resoures provided by the school to help you succeed. The population and environment is very motivating because everyone attending is striving for success.
It is the worst college that i have been to. I only went there for one semester because their professors have really thick accent which makes it extremely hard for the students to understand them. Moreover the students have to self teach themselves. The professors just write stuff on the board and tells the test is next week.
CUNYfirst interface needs to be revamped and solidified. The campus itself needs better food options. Avenue C section in Queens Hall leaves much to be desired. Also, I'm disappointed that the diner in Student Union was switched to an Avenue C. Other than the following, getting to the campus is pretty convenient. Midknight breakfast hosted by SFC is a welcomed activity for the student body.
The teachers are great the students are diverse , but the administration is a nightmare. The Bursar, Financial Aid, and CUNY First offices are counterproductive at best.
The campus provides a diverse group of students that represents New York City and an abundance of other countries.
I had some very great professors, but I also had many professors that simply didn't know what they were doing. You will just have to pick and choose wisely. Overall the campus is great, it's not a campus that alot of other cuny schools have the space to have. The host alot of events and if you get involved you get alot of benefits in terms of experience, volunteer, connections and more
This campus is big so some may get lost but it is very nice. The campus includes an open quad allowing students to play sports or even eat outside. The professors are very kind and willing to help.
After my first year attending this college I can say that I have enjoyed my time there, however from my experience I wouldn't say I'm crazy about it.
Queens college loves to help students and give very useful and helpful feedback to help you on your college journey. There are so many resources on campus to use and no one will reject to help you. The campus is huge and easy to navigate through.
QC is a really good college if you know how to take advantage of it. The staffs I came across with are really friendly and helpful. You can tell they really want to help. There are festivals help occasionally. Food is really good. Computer labs are also available. There are also a lot of tutor who help the students.
With the help of the SEEK program,Queens College has so far been a great experience. The professors are very knowledgeable and care about the students. The college itself has a great atmosphere and does its best to make the campus welcoming by holding fun events.
I enjoyed attending Queens College for the great education I received, while paying an affordable tuition in the process. Additionally, I enjoyed the atmosphere at Queens College, since the campus was beautiful and the professors were great. As for student life, I am a member of a fraternity called Alpha Chi Rho, which has helped tremendously in my development and has allowed me to cultivate important skills, such as being a leader in my community. However, one of my only complaints about Queens College is that it should provide more awareness to student life, since unfortunately, many students view Queens College as a commuter school, and as such, they are either unaware that there are clubs and organizations to join, or they choose not to join, since they are only interested in graduating. Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Queens College, and I would recommend it to any students who want a valuable and affordable college education.
Start Your Review of CUNY Queens College
queens college is a great school. the campus is beautiful. the people are great. there are a lot of school clubs to join. most professors are nice.
It’s a college at Queens at New York City.Most of the student commute to school and have a part time job to support themselves.
It is an awesome school. First of all CUNY is affordable. Queens College also has many clubs and teams that allow students to be active. There's also many events from the student association. I would like to see more food trucks. Maybe some kosher food.