CUNY Queens College Reviews

I love the environment at Queens College, It is incredibly diverse. I transferred to Queens College my Junior year and I'm glad I did.The atmosphere is great.
My experience with Queens College has overall been fantastic! This college is very goal oriented, with their main focus on having you to succeed in life outside of the school environment. This place is filled with people who are from many cultures and backgrounds, allowing students to mix in and meet great friends who will last a lifetime. The classrooms are great and you have great professors who are willing to meet up with you for any struggles and problems you may have. Queens College is such a great college, with wonderful views of NYC from the Quad and with everyone I have met, I wouldn't change it for the world.
I liked the diversity in majors and undergraduate programs offered. It is a very nice place. The professors are always willing to help and provide opportunities for the students. I feel very comfortable on campus as well as off it. The location is convenient for me and it is accessible.
Start Your Review of CUNY Queens College
The student run clubs are amazing. Some of the Professors are terrible. I recently started at Queens college and most people seem to be genuinely caring people. The restaurants in the cafe are convenient but expensive.
We went there and talked to some professes and some of the academic advisers about the campus and campus life we are very we were very impressed. The only thing that I if I could change would be the parking and accessibility to the school
The teaching and academics is very honorable and respectful material to comprehend, but some professors rush the material so they can complete it. But when we are finished with the material we still have two weeks until the final exam. Basically you would have to rush-learn the ending of the material, in which most of the end material will be in the final
This is an institution that is highly recommended by many and has a great degree of diversity. Overall, the faculty value learning and offer quality education.
As a mother of two returning after 10 years to college, Queens College welcomed me with open arms. There was no judgement from the advisers, professors or peers. Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other to reach their semester goals, as well as their long-term goals. The professors are very enthusiastic about teaching and are willing to help at all times. Although the textbooks might be costly, there are ways to find them cheaper whether by renting or buy a used book from a fellow student. There are always events on-campus although I never attended. There is a multicultural environment there is no discrimination or racial bias throughout the time I was on campus.
Queens College is a great school, it has a beautiful campus and great professors. Just wish that the lunchroom offered better food options
The campus is very clean and started to have more majors. The dorms are very clean and the activities for the student life is good. They have a gym there for the CUNY students to go to.
I loved absolutely everything about this campus! The campus itself feels like what every young child imagines it to be. In NY campuses are small and isolated. QC however is huge! There's a great big lawn, a fountain, game room, diner, lunchroom, art gallery, gym, track etc. There is a diverse amount of classes and majors available throughout a term with many great professors. On Mondays and Wednesday they have Free Hour which gives you the opportunity to engage in campus and student life activities. Overall this school was amazing and offered everything you would need to have a fulfilling college life.
This is a best college. Students are really helpful and professors are good too. Glad I chose this college.
Queens College has an amazing beautiful open campus. You are surrounded by greenery, colorful flowers and you can even see the skyline of Manhattan. Awesome professors. Great classes. I am learning a great amount of information. Many clubs activities and events take place on a daily basis. I love the math tutoring and the writing labs. There I cans study and get questions answered. I also love the library. Its beautiful and contains a lot of resources and research tools. Also students and staff are very friendly.
Queens College offers a quality education for all students who are enrolled. The professors are leaders in their fields and they do their best to pass on their knowledge to the next generation. The campus is centrally located in Queens, a lovely neighborhood in the suburbs of New York City.
It was a decent experience. One of the issues I had was with my major which was Exercise Science. The coursework did not give me enough options in pursuing a graduate degree in pre-med/pre-physical therapy field which resulted in me having to take science courses that were obselite.
This School provides a holistic outlook on life through its rigorous curriculum. The Campus is apart of the CUNY system. That being said, this campus is open and looks very beautiful. There are plenty of resources and people to help you with any issue along your college career. The professors are great.
The campus is beautiful! The buildings and the landscape is amazing. You can see Manhattan over the water. The campus is big, but not too big to be too much of a hassle. There are also many clubs that you can join to make friends, and also many fun and free events as well! A very diverse campus, and there are always films being shot as well, very cool. A lot of the art structures are student made, very fantastic campus.
Start Your Review of CUNY Queens College
Over my time here at the college, I've had excellent professors as well as a few not-so-well ones. The campus is beautiful- always kept clean and safe. The campus is however a bit of a ways from stores/dining for walking distance. The student population isn't greatly diverse and neither are the professors. They do have a wide range of athletic clubs.
Queens College is a great School with Solid Programs in Science and Education. Pitfalls: Commuter school (lack of party scene and diversity) but if you're not here for that than it's perfect for you.
It was a good experience. What would be good to change is the food that is provided on the campus. I think there should be more food options.