Opportunities to study abroad and internships abound. All this happens on a beautiful 80-acre campus less than 10 miles from Manhattan, with a centrally located residence hall, top recreational facilities, and the only Division II athletics program in CUNY.
The Center for World University Rankings placed Queens College in the top 4% of all colleges in 2018: the quality of our curriculum and our faculty, and the accomplishments of our graduates.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.65 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.74 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.95 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses