CUNY Queens College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
East Coast Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.71 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.92 responses
After CUNY Queens College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses
CUNY Queens College Reviews
Review CUNY Queens College
I loved absolutely everything about this campus! The campus itself feels like what every young child imagines it to be. In NY campuses are small and isolated. QC however is huge! There's a great big lawn, a fountain, game room, diner, lunchroom, art gallery, gym, track etc. There is a diverse amount of classes and majors available throughout a term with many great professors. On Mondays and Wednesday they have Free Hour which gives you the opportunity to engage in campus and student life activities. Overall this school was amazing and offered everything you would need to have a fulfilling college life.
The professors at this college are very friendly, yet serious at the same time. You have a desire to actually show up to class because the professors at Queens College make learning very enjoyable. Professors at Queens College also allow students to be responsible for themselves, e.g. Handing in your work on time, without constantly pressuring you to do the assignment. It definitely is a great step after high school and in preparing for adulthood! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
The campus is beautiful! The buildings and the landscape is amazing. You can see Manhattan over the water. The campus is big, but not too big to be too much of a hassle. There are also many clubs that you can join to make friends, and also many fun and free events as well! A very diverse campus, and there are always films being shot as well, very cool. A lot of the art structures are student made, very fantastic campus.