CUNY Queens College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
East Coast Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.71 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.92 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses
CUNY Queens College Reviews
My experience with Queens College has overall been fantastic! This college is very goal oriented, with their main focus on having you to succeed in life outside of the school environment. This place is filled with people who are from many cultures and backgrounds, allowing students to mix in and meet great friends who will last a lifetime. The classrooms are great and you have great professors who are willing to meet up with you for any struggles and problems you may have. Queens College is such a great college, with wonderful views of NYC from the Quad and with everyone I have met, I wouldn't change it for the world.
I loved absolutely everything about this campus! The campus itself feels like what every young child imagines it to be. In NY campuses are small and isolated. QC however is huge! There's a great big lawn, a fountain, game room, diner, lunchroom, art gallery, gym, track etc. There is a diverse amount of classes and majors available throughout a term with many great professors. On Mondays and Wednesday they have Free Hour which gives you the opportunity to engage in campus and student life activities. Overall this school was amazing and offered everything you would need to have a fulfilling college life.
The professors at this college are very friendly, yet serious at the same time. You have a desire to actually show up to class because the professors at Queens College make learning very enjoyable. Professors at Queens College also allow students to be responsible for themselves, e.g. Handing in your work on time, without constantly pressuring you to do the assignment. It definitely is a great step after high school and in preparing for adulthood! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!