Opportunities to study abroad and internships abound. All this happens on a beautiful 80-acre campus less than 10 miles from Manhattan, with a centrally located residence hall, top recreational facilities, and the only Division II athletics program in CUNY.
The Center for World University Rankings placed Queens College in the top 4% of all colleges in 2018: the quality of our curriculum and our faculty, and the accomplishments of our graduates.
CUNY Queens College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.72 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.72 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.81 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.102 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses