CUNY Medgar Evers College Reviews

First of it’s located near my house. Medgar Evers College is located in the center and very easy to get to this college such as S,Q,B,2,3,4,5 trains and B44,B49,B48 etc. I also like the Diversity, professors and they way they offer events on the campus to help us as freshman year student to very understand and know what we are there for. They also help freshman students how they can do good in class and be able to graduate ontime. Advisors are very helpful and they are making sure students get classes that they need that matches with the exact time for students.
unsafe area, I did enjoy the easiness of getting around to the main campus buildings but the trailers are inconveniently far. Any class I had in the early morning I would have to run from the train to make sure I was on time, go through the elementary school and then to a trailer outside
I am an incoming Freshman and looking forward to restarting my education career at Medgar Evers College. I am pursuing a degree in Business, in which I can earn a Bachelors Degree. I believe this college in the CUNY system will help me apply my knowledge into the real world and help me continue to prosper as an entrepreneur. Medgar Evers offers a variety of Business pathways, as well as being accredited as a National Business School and recognized as such in a variety of forums. With a diverse culture of the school and the numerous alumni the potential for me arriving here next fall is at an extreme high.
Start Your Review of CUNY Medgar Evers College
My experience at medgar was a memorable one that has molded me into the current scholar I am today. Like any other school it has it’s bumps in the road with administration departments. My advice is to keep yourself knowledgeable about how to register, fasa, and all the technical entities that will help you be successful with your academics.
I truly like this College. I learned so much. At times you will meet some really great professors who care and want you to understand best way possible. Medgar Evers have great tutoring which is free and the tutors also will work with you to have a better understanding on all subjects.
The professors are very good at times , they are helpful and will go the extra mile for students if you ask for the help.
Honesty they have so many opportunities for to be successful, they have many programs that helps you with your studies. 90 percent of the Professor want to see you successful so they will work with you and make sure you succeed. They also put you into connection with internship. Great Advisor.
The thing I like about attending Medgar Evers College is that it's homely. It might not be the biggest 4-year college in CUNY, but it makes you feel at home. It's a good 45-minute walk from my house and I'm glad of it. There has been times where I couldn't afford a metrocard & thankfully I was able to walk to campus at a leisure. Going to Medgar has me organized and actually excited to learn. Give or take, there's good professors and bad, but overall, being here makes me think of Medgar as my second home.
After graduating with my bachelor's from another CUNY college I needed to take additional courses. Medgar Evers College is very convenient and they accepted my entry application quickly. They have great professors who are always ready to help and the campus has improved drastically.
Small college in the city. Very friendly atmosphere. The system is not efficacy at all and that's the problem. I still like it though.
I find that most of the advisors tend to have standoffish attitudes with both myself and other students. Many of the teachers reflect this attitude but there are some really good teachers in small quantities.
So far so good . The registration process is a little hectic , but I guess nothing easy is worth having.
My overall experience at Medgar Evers college has been somewhat positive. The campus could use some major improvements because there is a lot of wear and tear on the buildings. The campus is not as old as it appears to be. Overall the professor's are very helpful and knowledgeable most of them are Medgar Evers alumni. The classrooms tend to be large but there is no air conditioning.
The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors.
This is college is name after a civil right leader. This college is the best college to attend because of the diversity which have increasing in past few years. Student all states come to this college to purse their education to become a doctor , biology , chemistry , computer engineer major and etc... This is the best college attend once you are looking for a different atmosphere of college life.
Medgar Evers is overall a good College. The school really tries to support the students and professors so there isn’t really any issue with the classroom environment. Everybody is really nice and caring as well. It’s a great environment to pursue your career goals!
Medgar Evers is overall a good College. The school really tries to support the students and professors so there isn’t really any issue with the classroom environment . Student life isn’t that big so don’t expect that coming here. There are a lot of student seminars and events that cover things that are going around on campus and in the community. Everybody is really nice and caring as well. Not like your average college.
Start Your Review of CUNY Medgar Evers College
I like that it only takes a few minutes to get to school and the students are pretty nice. The staff, especially the ones in financial aid and Bursar's office, are very helpful. I do wish that they wouldn't change the professors for some classes at the last minute.
Medgar Evers College is a great college for anyone who is trying to obtain a degree. It is all about elevation of more opportunities and creating success. Every professor I have speaks highly of becoming better in life by taking advantage of the opportunities granted to you.
Medgar evers college Is à great school. Graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology. Loved my overall experience.