CUNY Medgar Evers College Reviews

The professors are very good at times , they are helpful and will go the extra mile for students if you ask for the help.
Honesty they have so many opportunities for to be successful, they have many programs that helps you with your studies. 90 percent of the Professor want to see you successful so they will work with you and make sure you succeed. They also put you into connection with internship. Great Advisor.
The thing I like about attending Medgar Evers College is that it's homely. It might not be the biggest 4-year college in CUNY, but it makes you feel at home. It's a good 45-minute walk from my house and I'm glad of it. There has been times where I couldn't afford a metrocard & thankfully I was able to walk to campus at a leisure. Going to Medgar has me organized and actually excited to learn. Give or take, there's good professors and bad, but overall, being here makes me think of Medgar as my second home.
Start Your Review of CUNY Medgar Evers College
After graduating with my bachelor's from another CUNY college I needed to take additional courses. Medgar Evers College is very convenient and they accepted my entry application quickly. They have great professors who are always ready to help and the campus has improved drastically.
Small college in the city. Very friendly atmosphere. The system is not efficacy at all and that's the problem. I still like it though.
I find that most of the advisors tend to have standoffish attitudes with both myself and other students. Many of the teachers reflect this attitude but there are some really good teachers in small quantities.
So far so good . The registration process is a little hectic , but I guess nothing easy is worth having.
My overall experience at Medgar Evers college has been somewhat positive. The campus could use some major improvements because there is a lot of wear and tear on the buildings. The campus is not as old as it appears to be. Overall the professor's are very helpful and knowledgeable most of them are Medgar Evers alumni. The classrooms tend to be large but there is no air conditioning.
The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors. The caring professors.
This is college is name after a civil right leader. This college is the best college to attend because of the diversity which have increasing in past few years. Student all states come to this college to purse their education to become a doctor , biology , chemistry , computer engineer major and etc... This is the best college attend once you are looking for a different atmosphere of college life.
Medgar Evers is overall a good College. The school really tries to support the students and professors so there isn’t really any issue with the classroom environment. Everybody is really nice and caring as well. It’s a great environment to pursue your career goals!
Medgar Evers is overall a good College. The school really tries to support the students and professors so there isn’t really any issue with the classroom environment . Student life isn’t that big so don’t expect that coming here. There are a lot of student seminars and events that cover things that are going around on campus and in the community. Everybody is really nice and caring as well. Not like your average college.
I like that it only takes a few minutes to get to school and the students are pretty nice. The staff, especially the ones in financial aid and Bursar's office, are very helpful. I do wish that they wouldn't change the professors for some classes at the last minute.
Medgar Evers College is a great college for anyone who is trying to obtain a degree. It is all about elevation of more opportunities and creating success. Every professor I have speaks highly of becoming better in life by taking advantage of the opportunities granted to you.
Medgar evers college Is à great school. Graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology. Loved my overall experience.
Since moving to Brooklyn NY Medgar Evers College has definitely elevated stress when it comes to day to day student struggles. They have designated departments to assist students with all of their needs from living arrangements to study groups or extra curricular activities. It’s a great environment to pursue your career goals!
Medgar is a College. It is a pillar in its community and gives students opportunities in fulfilling dreams of a great education. With so many options as to what you can Persue there are a limited number of options with classes. But with great hope this college will expand and those options can be limitless.
Start Your Review of CUNY Medgar Evers College
I like that the college is a very tight community. Everyone is always trying to help each other. The professors are great and they really care about their students. Also, all the courses I’ve taken have been really enriching!
Medgar Evers College is a revolutionary place with a lot of great professors who will share their wisdom and experience for students to be aware and prepared for the future and the society we live in. There are a lot of events for engaging with other students and they really push students to learn and be the best students they can. I have heard that criteria is harder at Medgar Evers than some of the other CUNY campuses and the best part of the school is the involvement in the community. They have been and continue to be a driving force for change in the community and help for the African American community in Brooklyn. The heritage and history of this school is legendary.
Medgar evers College is the best school for me i love the commute ,the professors are very nice and i received a lot of knowledge since i started school .I love the campus the people are really ready to help the students in every area.