CUNY Lehman College Reviews

Lehman is a great school when you want to get a degree while saving a lot of money. The school itself is extremely diverse with people of all different backgrounds. The class sizes are average but the teachers are excellent at what they do.
Lehman College has become my home and there is nothing I will change about it. The campus food is part of the great experience of this campus and it is proof of the diversity within the college.
What I like about the campus is that everybody is very friendly and willing to help you at any time. Also, the academics are great here, you will truly learn something if you decide to attend this college.
Start Your Review of CUNY Lehman College
I like that Lehman College is diverse and welcoming. There is a lot to do on campus such as clubs and sports. There are plenty of wonderful staff that will help you if you ever need help with anything. The food on campus isn't very good, but there are a lot of deli's and food options around the area.
Lehman has a wonderful African-American Studies & Political Science Department. The campus is spacious & scenic and their are plenty of resources available to take advantage of. The administration is nice generally speaking but can be very problematic in certain areas of study like Speech.
I can honestly say Lehman College is such a great college. It has so many wonderful professors and staff, it makes the environment very comfortable and easy to work in. Most people complain about the disorganization that the administrations tend to have, but I believe that is with any college you attend.
I love the look of the campus, it's a little vintage and super peaceful to do work. It's not in a busy area so you forget you're in the Bronx. The school is very diverse and everyone is friendly and welcoming, you will feel at home. The professors are also friendly and easy to deal with. Most of the buildings are old and old fashioned, but the school overall is in the processor remodeling. I feel safe in the school, I never fear that something bad will happen to me, I feel like everyone looks out for each other.
Lehman is a great school, with great professors. However, I came from a school that was very clean and organized. Lehman is not one of them. I try to understand where does all the money go into this school. I never want to study at the library because it's disgusting. The carpet is torn and students throw garbage on the floor. Other than that is Lehman can fix the library so I can study comfortably that will be great.
The professors are understanding and they care about what you learn with them. The class size is about 20-25 student.
Lehman College is a great school. Every professor is fully supportive and are there for their students.
I love the old campus feel. Everyone there is nice and I have liked all my professors so far. I made the right choice!
I have been here for 3 years. I think it is an amazing school. There are alot of activities availibke through the study life building. I was apart of the womens study club as well as the advanced leadership program. Our professors are very honest and open people also passionate about their subjects. I have yet to meet a really bad professor. I would definitely improve this school by making more interactions between graduate classes.
I like that that I access pretty much anything from the Cuny Portal. The accessibility is convenient for my busy lifestyle.
At Lehman College, there is a limitless exploration of careers in educational programs. The faculty is very efficient to work with and the campus itself has a positive diverse approach that contributes to your ongoing study.
My experience at lehman College so far has not been a good one. The math department is a waste of time and the staff are not helpful at all. And finical aid takes forever to process anything.
I love Lehman College, The professors are amazing and the programs that the college has for its students are the best. It's a very diverse campus and friendly as well.
I attend Cuny Lehman currently. The campus is in the city of New York. It’s not like most colleges but it gives a bit of a college feel for kids staying in the city due to the large campus and activities.
Start Your Review of CUNY Lehman College
They have a great community on campus for students. Many of the staff care about students' academic achievement and help them take steps to complete their goals. they have a great club environment, everyone is very friendly and respectful to each other. Improvements can be made to the available hours that the library is open, preferably to 24/7.
Lehman College was defintely a college worth going to in the city. The campus felt like an actual college. I was always against going to school in the city just because I did not want to go to a building. Lehman’s location is just a little outside the city but close enough to commute to it.
I love the friendly atmosphere and just the way I made friends easily in this school. I went to this school because of it's prestige and wanted to become a Physical Therapist and this school has the right path to become one. I'm on my way and the journey is just starting.