CUNY Lehman College Reviews

the very divers and willing to help all there student to success. ehman College recently won recognition for its teacher education and coordinated freshmen programs. Lehman faculty members are highly credentialed and include world-renowned scientists, an Oscar-winning composer and the 2001-2003 U.S. Poet Laureate. Class size is small (13 on average), and undergraduate and graduate programs, already numbering 90, continue to grow (such as a new Bachelor in Business Administration degree and program in Computer Graphics and Imaging, and a new Social Work program). Lehmans 37-acre campus is safe and beautiful. Students pay the areas lowest tuition, but receive real value for their investmen
Current Sophomore just transferred into Lehman College from a SUNY. Enjoying my experience here at Lehman. The academics are superb, letting me learn to my fullest potential. Food is pretty good and priced relatively well.
I love that Lehman is a campus, so there’s no need to go outside of it. All your classes are on campus. They keep the campus very clean and beautiful. The inside however needs a little updating to match the outside, but overall good. There are very dedicated professors, just like there are some you should look out for. Overall good college with lots of tools and resources.
Start Your Review of CUNY Lehman College
friendly professors very knowledgeable. easy registration and scheduling. have offices for disabilities. always keeping students abreast of what's going on. campus is safe and well preserved. IT lab is state of the art. opportunities to study abroad. conveniently located next to mass transit and massive amount of street parking as well as two hugeparking lots. cafeteria food offers many healthy choices.food is delicious and always fresh and hot. cafeteria is huge and a great meeting place. they have a gym that's free for students and pool. they also have day care on campus. nights and weekend classes
The campus was very open and diverse and is a great option for anyone who is looking for a good school. The professors, students and overall community is excellent as well as welcoming.
The best college in my area, from transcript evaluations, registration, enrollment process, finantial aid, all the college staff is really helpful and friendly. I highly recommend lehman college to everyone.
As a non traditional student, Lehman College has made my transition back into school very smooth. The ADP department, as well as, the professors are there to support you and make you feel welcome. I love the school and the opportunities it has provided for me.
Lehman College is alright. It doesn't stand out as a CUNY school and it isn't as great as you'd expect it to be. Offices don't contact you back all the time, they expect you to know certain information even if they haven't given it to you, and some of the faculty could stand to be a little less cruel. TL;DR 4/10
Leham college has great help for students. They have the ACE that provide tutoring to students in addition to that they have the science learning center as well. One improvement I would like to see is that they provide more computers at the library. Sometimes you get to the library and every computer is occupied. Sometimes you just need to print something and you can’t do it because everywhere is occupied. They also have few printers and scanners
The campus is in a great location, easy commute. The faculty is always available to help and assist you, the financial aid office is also available to assist you, which is very rare in college. Most importantly they offer the CFP program at a cost that I can afford.
Lehman College is a very friendly school making me feel comfortable and safe to go to classes as well as learning new things and discovering different information about pretty much everything. Lehman College is very diverse and has a lot of great from different cultural backgrounds and religions. Lehman staff is very friendly and help you out as much as they can, they also have a lot of clubs/ programs to have students as involved as possible.
Lehman College is a great college. I personally believe it is one of the better CUNY schools campus wise. I love the open space and the gym facility is great. The students are very diverse in age and in ethnicity. I love the classes that I've taken so far for my major, which is Computer Information Systems, and I'm looking forward to finishing my degree here.
Lehman college is very good college, help their students and care about their students. great teachers and classroom.
Amazing campus. Feels like your not in the busy city when there. I never have to wait on long lines while there and college staff if very knowledgeable. It's really difficult to get into the social work program and I wish they would make program entry a little easier however I am patiently waiting. Also my boss is a professor their so it's a familiar face for me. CUNY schools are affordable and Lehman is definitely in the top 5 of the schools. I am happy to be a part of this Campus.
As a returning student, I must say that Lehman college has made me feel welcomed and supported. Easily able to take classes according to my schedule, because as an adult working Full-Time is not easy.
Has very good academics and great professors! One thing I would change is having a bigger a campus but it’s still beautiful anyway!
I enjoyed the scenery of the campus. There are lot of new that you meet while on campus. The food options where good, there are two small cafes and one large cafe. As well as two Starbucks. One thing they can change is having more activites for students, especially for the ones that graduating. They need to do more thing for the graduates.
Start Your Review of CUNY Lehman College
I've had a great experience at Lehman, one of the better campuses in the Bronx, and their flexibility is always helpful because of their programs like Adult degree program allows anyone who went to school and spent time away, get back into the mix to finish up.
I love the atmosphere at Lehman College, all the students work together to complete their degree, students sell notes from prior years to each other to assure that their peer succeeds in their academics. Some courses are extremely difficult but they offer Tutoring services in almost all subjects. One thing I would change on campus is the method of communication with the staff and how they relay messages to students.
Lehman has a wide variety of majors to choose from. Plenty of opportunities ranging from Anthropology to Film and TV Studies to the many languages they offer. There is also a wealth of support services available. The campus is beautiful, and is made better by the diversity of the people there.