CUNY LaGuardia Community College Reviews

LaGuardia Community College is a good institution for students who are trying to find their passion it offers a lot of programs to help you in every way possible no matter what your insterest are it’s very diverse and not too big. However, the lectures are sometimes hard to understand because of the professors who might sometimes have strong accents to hard to comprehend .
Laguardia Community College is one of the best college to start for a higher education. Flexible class schedules and higher diversity help new students to adapt college environment easily.
LaGuardia Community College is more a community than an institution. The college is a hub for students of every nationality to connect and share ideals and aspirations, support is given all throughout the campus by faculty, staff and last but not least, the students themselves. The students' necessity for thriving paves the way for a strongly supportive community in which you are seen as you really are, and not only by what traditions your culture or religion might follow.
Start Your Review of CUNY LaGuardia Community College
I like that LaGuardia Community college provides with you with infinite amount of resources, the professors there really care. You’re not left in dark but they make sure that you’re on the path for graduation. It’s diverse, the culture of school is great. Had a great experience over all.
My experience at laguardia has been great. There are good professors that help students with any concern. The schedule is unique from other cuny schools but very good for students.
LaGuardia community college has extracurricular activities that the student can take part in. The school is very diverse and the professors seem very nice. The school is very well organized, clean, and it makes me feel safe when I am there. So far everything has been going smoothly with my classes and also my extracurricular activities. I just wish that they had cheerleading because I would definitely be on the team.
LaGuardia Community College is the first college I went to and I would say it’s a great experience. The teacher is super friendly and always willing to help and would always make time to assist you. One-time I was so stress about my grades and my teacher off extra credit assignment which help me out a lot. As for the campus, it’s beautiful and offers a variety of clubs and groups to participate in. Everyone is so helpful and always willing to help you. I’m happy that LaGuardia Community College was the first college I choose to further my studies.
My experience here at LaGuardia Community College has been a good experience. There were many good times and a few bad times where I did miss a lot of classes during my sophomore year due to health issues. But my advisers were able to help me get through those issues when I was almost kicked out of college. Now at the end of this month i will be getting my associates degree. The professors there were also very helpful and they were able to keep the classes i was apart of in line with the coursework.
I think laguardia is one of the best college to be in. It has helped me a lot by giving me a job, internship and many other benefits. There are really good professors that help you out with anything you need. There are also plenty of tutors available to help you out with any course you need such as math, english, chemistry, or accounting.
About LaGuardia College there many thing to tell.
First of they have options for those students who taking remedial class for them they offer to students to have a free Metrocard and money for Book. Also they have single stop where student can apply for food stamps and tax file paper and also they help students with filing citizenship paper. Even helping students with having driving licences.
Going to LaGuardia College is the best decision I made. LaGuardia is a very safe place. I feel comfortable every time when I go there. There are so many good professors in this college. There are so many activities that happens in the college. It has so many tutoring for many subjects. LaGuardia is a diverse place from students all around the world. I get to meet students from all around the world. I think LaGuardia has so many things for students to take advantage of.
LaGuardia has prepared me for a four year college and life in general. It has provided me with countless opportunities that impacted my career. Although the area isn't ideal or typically campus-like, it holds a welcoming atmosphere with different students and awesome professors. Of course, there's a few bad apples in the bunch, but overall, the people and programs are lovely.
To be honest, I remember my self freaking out at my first month at college. It was totally new for me and I have heard a lot from students that in college they were alone and got no help from professors. Thankfully, what I found in Lagcc was firmly opposite. Professors are extremely helpful and they are always there to assist students and most of them don’t mind to go over things many times just to make sure that you handle the subject. College is not easy at all but we could strongly be at the top by helping our selves and showing professors our interest. When it comes to class room average, it doesn’t exceed 35 chairs which is something on my point of view so crucial since it sort of makes communication between students and professors and among students themselves easy. If you are looking for diversity, safety area, and nearby public transportation, then definitely LaGuardia college should be one of your consideration.
LaGuardia Community College is really looking forward to its student success/career after graduation. I find that all of the resources that LaGuardia offers are very helpful in giving me advice in order to be successful in class or beyond. For instance is the Career Center and Professional Development, which guides me through from zero until I got the job that I aimed for, painted a clear picture in my head about transferring into a 4-year college, provided mock-interview, held a lot of career-oriented workshops. Whenever I need help with a class, there are a lot of help around the school where I can go to, such as the Student Government Association Hall, API tutors, and office-hour-friendly professors. I am very sad that I have to leave this school next semester.
LaGuardia Community College is a good school for Nursing. With their Nursing program, it provides excellent amount of classes and sources for you to study and build knowledge to become a nurse. The nursing program also provides many opportunities to students to expand their interest in nursing.
LaGuardia Community College is great!! Is a place where college students can feel save. The diversity is incredible, and because of it's diversity students don’t feel less important or feel judged.
LaGuardia Community College offers great help to students who may not be able to afford to continue their studies. There are tons of programs around campus to help students. There are monthly events that not only helps those who are currently attending classes, but there are events available for students who wish to continue their education at a senior college. Diversity is excellent, the professors are really great, and the overall safety of the campus is beyond my expectations.
Start Your Review of CUNY LaGuardia Community College
The professor and staff are very helpful, they want to see yu succeed and will go out of their way to help you in whatever form they can. La Guardia also offers many programs and has a lot of help for students in need, whether it is food or money to pay for college.
CUNY LaGuardia Community College is a great school to start off with when starting college. Whether you know what you want to study or not, there are many different resources that can help to lead you in the right direction. The professors are very passionate about their subject and will make sure to do whatever it takes to make sure their students succeed and will give all the resources needed to succeed in their future careers. The college also has a lot of different academic programs that can also help to make students succeed in college, such as ASAP, Single Stop and different daycare programs. Lastly, there are many different resources, such as academic advisors or departmental professors to help students make the best of their college experience.
I wish the stigma of junior colleges weren't so prevalent! Having come from a 4-year institution, I regret not going to a 2-year first. This school has really prepared me for life in a year that the higher tier schools haven't. The teachers are involved and there are numerous opportunities for personal growth and success.