CUNY Kingsborough Community College Reviews

All the professor care deeply about their students and help everyone in with any problems . Great school and they help you graduate on time.
Kingsborough is amazing, it's so diverse and many of the professors are there to help you. It was a very good start school and many people love it there.
I’ve had good experiences they school has so many opportunities but you will not know about them unless you ask
Start Your Review of CUNY Kingsborough Community College
I am an international student at KBCC. I started as an ESL student and I learned a lot from the class, the professor is really nice, very patient and brilliant. Also, the classes it took recently was also good because the professors are brilliant and I learned a lot from them. The library and the laboratories are also well put together. There are enough books and equipments for students and professors. Best college ever. I love everything about this college.
The overall staff here is welcoming and encouraging to students. This school truly wants any and everyone coming here to succeed
I have to give Kingsborough some credit: I took classes here during my Junior and Senior years as part of Edward R. Murrow's High School College Now! Program, which is great because you get college class experience while still in high school. I also took gymnastics and drama classes here as a kid growing up , because my parents were CUNY Professors. It's got a fairly nice campus for a community college also, and decent facilities. It's a GREAT option for students who didn't do well enough in high school to get into Brooklyn or Hunter or other 4-year CUNY or SUNY schools right away, and preps them for that. There were plenty of students I went to Murrow with who ended up at KCC, and did well there and transferred to better schools.
The ambience is really good if College. The professors are very good, staff is very supporting. Teachers always help student to gain success in many ways.
Kingsborough Community College is a very great college. It's a great college to start from. Professors are really helpful and well prepared to teach the class, plus environment and view of the college is wonderful.

Lunch area should be improved with different varieties and choices of food for students such as halal, kosher, etc., also should do proper cleaning of the area inside of the cafeteria.
Great school, professors are amazing some are tuff but stick it through and you’ll be fine. Pretty quiet and easy learning environment, the campus of right next to beach, which is great whenever you need to decompress, if you’re into that sort thing.
This college has a lot of resources that help you graduate on time. The ASAP program is the best. The professors want to see you succeed in your studies.
KCC is the best undergraduate school I have ever gone to. People always told me how could I go there, what would I learn there. KCC kick started my goals for the future and led me to meet some of the most amazing professors that I still stay in touch with. On top of it, they are the cheapest of schools as well is a complete +
Im currently an incoming freshman, and over the summer I took a remedial math summer class. I never thought that I would be able to understand until I took that class. I had a perfect score on the final math exam and now I will be on a college level math class :)
One thing I learned is to take advantage of those summer classes.
This school is in a great area with great professors!! The professors here seem to have an interested in helping you get a career. I wish I could stay here forever.
The child care center at kingsborough community college is the most racist daycare center in Brooklyn. My son is a 3 year old with learning disabilities. He faces challenges all the time. But instead of working with him the called 3 armed cops to protect teachers from my son. My son is small for his size and only weights 35 pounds. He's not a threat to anyone. But I'm sure if he wasn't black they would be more understanding to his needs . They terminated him at the daycare for one bad day. I'm filing a lawsuit against the child care center on racial discrimination.
Currently I am loving the school. There is always help when you need it. There are different programs that are offered at Kingsborough like students who are struggling to pay for textbooks. The good thing is it's not given to you, you have to earn it so in a way your forced to be on track if you want to continue receiving those benefits. It helps you grow as a person and be more responsible.
Overall, Kingsborough is a good college. There a lot of excellent and professional specialists, but not all of them The campus is big and nice, it is located near the ocean. Such a lovely place as to study as well to rest. Student life is active.
Campus food is awful!
Good professors and good opportunities i hope!! I m about to attend to kbcc . I would like to know how can i apply for the financial aid
Start Your Review of CUNY Kingsborough Community College
I like Kingsborough is good school but they need change up few subject that better fit the student.
I like to change is more suitable subject for student
It's an amazing school. It provides that campus feeling you'd experience out of state. The campus is also very beautiful
The ASAP program at Kingsborough is great they help you pay for your books ,they have a class every week that helps you get through college,and you receive a free metro card every week.The Kingsborough campus is stunning it has its own beach and the atlantic ocean front ,its a really diverse crowd, with no racial discrimination,and lots of friendly staff,overall its a great place,just the commute is hard.