1. New York, NY
  2. 4 Year

CUNY Graduate School & University Center Reviews

The value of earning a bachelors or masters at this school is very accessible for those who are looking to either begin their education or continue it. However, there aren't many major options available so that is something to really consider and look into when applying and enrolling into this college.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
I live at home with parents.
I am not knowledgable of the Greek life.
I have not participated in any sports nor have I attended classes in person being that my courses are online.
My experience has been a great one so far. I just recently completed my first semester with a 3.4 GPA and I have the professors to thank for that along with my hard work. The professors really made sure to communicate with the students in a timely fashion and I appreciated that.
The school is good, but you have to do everything for yourself, for the most part. A lot of information has to be searched for online, nobody really tells you about it.
avoid financial aid office if at all possible - horrible staff
  • Jan 15 2015
  • Value
The faculty are very helpful and its a small school.
the process is fair, everything counts
I need tips for myself. not qualified for anything but loans, I cannot afford loans.
  • Jan 28 2014
  • Value
college cafeteria serve good meals but I have not seen organic sign on anything
  • Jan 28 2014
  • Food
students are serious about studying and achieving their educational goals
security is serious about safety
not much sports activities but various exercise programs geared to improve health and decrease stress
Journalism + graduate school = extreme amounts of stress, and therefore a desire to party. On top of that, we are located in the middle of Manhattan and commute, so people are happy to go out for drinks after we leave school (at 11 at night, often).
Excellent facilities, and the newsroom is the center of student life and, really, of most of lives of students in general.
  • Jan 18 2013
  • Campus
CUNY Graduate School of Journalism has excellent, state-of-the-art facilities for radio and television.
  • Jan 18 2013
  • Campus
We have a diverse team membership but I am not sure how good they are.
It is in the heart of New York City and there are many things to do.
  • Dec 27 2012
  • Campus
There are many computers that are available to students and the library is very spacious.
  • Dec 27 2012