CUNY Graduate School is a public university located in Manhattan, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 418 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Business, Nursing, and Physical Sciences. Graduating 67% of students, CUNY Graduate School alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $49,100.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review CUNY Graduate School & University Center
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
CUNY Graduate School & University Center Reviews
I currently attend online, majoring in Sociology. First, my experience in the enrollment was very simple and smooth. My advisor walked me through the process including my transfer credits. Secondly, the registration was easy, although I have online experience. Last, the courses are challenging and the professor's are A plus. I have experienced difficulties and my professor's were able to see me through. I have a 3.2 gap and I plan to finish my degree at CUNY SPS.
This review is on SPS. This is not school I would recommend unless you are prepared to do work on your own. You must be self- sufficient in class, in the the administrative planning, counseling and graduation. This school is for very organized students who can follow up and teach themselves.
It teaches me a lot about teaching by exposing me to new acting games that I could use with future students. In addition, it opens my eyes by showing me different perspectives of other groups and teaches me a lot about the lives of people I never really knew about. It also presents challenging ideas that makes me really think and consider what's happening in the world around me.