CUNY Brooklyn College Reviews

I am currently a transfer student at Brooklyn College. So far so good it’s been an experience. I am currently majoring in television and Radio, minor in film. This is one of the best Programs throughout CUNY. There are lots of resources to take advantage of. I’ll recommend anyone interested in applying
Brooklyn College is a good school. The campus is nice and the professors are generally really nice and want you to succeed. The other faculty can be difficult but overall a great experience
Brooklyn College is a beautiful campus that has very helpful staff that will accomodate guests. Their libraries are excellent and they provide valuable services to CUNY students.
Start Your Review of CUNY Brooklyn College
After my experience at Brooklyn College, I now truly consider it to be "the poor man's harvard." My experience as a Bachelor of Science degree candidate in biology was excellent. The professors were quite knowledgable and the courses were challenging enough to prepare me for medical school. Any negative reviews from people who have attended Brooklyn College must have been from students who did not take advantage of the endless resources and opportunities that are provided by the school. In addition, the cheap tuition (under $7,000 per year) allows students to receive a top-notch education at a bargain price! Most students graduate debt-free and loan free. The one thing I didn't like about Brooklyn College was that the non-science courses were easier than I would have hoped. I have received an A+ in almost all of the non-science courses that I completed.
Brooklyn College for me is very convenient and i think the same will be applicable for those that live within the community or borough. It's a easy place to get to via transportation and for the most part the advisers and people of authority wants to see you excel.
I like my experience with this college so far. It's one of the only colleges in the city that has a proper campus, and I love the design of the school. You get to experience a legit college life, whereas in the city, most colleges are just buildings, surrounded by other buildings. I love my professors so far, and the classes I have taken. You get to look up your professors so you can decide if you want to their class. The diversity here is jaw dropping. You can find a student from almost every ethnicity, so you can blend in quite easily. The only complain I have is how complicated their services and websites are. It took me a long time to get adjusted to it.
The campus is beautiful, classrooms are clean. It is a very safe environment and I wish there was additional funding for the women's center.
The professord are highly qualifiedd and professional in their subject and thier is good diversity while the college should adopt better system of managing honours students
It is inexpensive and offers a good education. The student body is also very diverse. The professors know what they are teaching and they offer many opportunities.
I am a transfer student from the Borough of Manhattan Community college and I've been in Brooklyn College for 2 semesters. What's good about Brooklyn college is that there are many opportunities in term of getting internships for your career. They have job workshops and many companies come to recruit people in Brooklyn college. So there advantage of being in this school if you pay attention to them and there are many school events as well that students get told about via email. What I would say is a con is some sanitary issues. The bathrooms in the college aren't exactly the cleanest and sometimes the knobs that turn the water on are broken off. Some rooms in the college could use some cleaning as well. Other than that, this is a very good school.
Brooklyn College has its pros amd cons. I would say that they have a very limited number of professors that care about helping the students. The campus is pretty but the interior is torn and needs renovating asap. There were a lot of bed bug and rat encounters. Sometimes staffs can be rude and sometimes they’re nice...depending on their mood. And BC NEEDS TO OPEN MORE CLASSES, especially for the upper courses of one’s majors.
What I like don't like about Brooklyn college is its close to home. what I don't Like about Brooklyn college is that they have a data analytics program that does not teach programming as one of their courses.
I love the campus it is a very beautiful area. I like that there are always computers available for me to use between each class of mine.
Brooklyn College is a very diverse college. You get to have interactions with people from all walks of life and that makes the school that much more interesting. There is a huge variety in courses that you can take to satisfy your requirements, which gives students the incentive to actually want to go to class and learn. The professors are very knowledgable with a few that could use some work but overall great professors.
This school is such a good value. We could do a little better with advising students of exactly what hey need and when they need it
The professors are really good here. Very knowledgable and passionate about the subject matter they teach, most are really laid back but take teaching very seriously. The school is located in Brooklyn, which is extremely rich in diversity and Brooklyn College is really no different. You'll be quick to make a friend from any background. The one thing I'd change, which really isn't much the fault of the college itself is the infrastructure. It's terrible due to the lack of funds the school receives. Other than that, the academics, the campus, and the wide variety of club and organization choices makes this school pretty cool.
I have enjoyed my professors at Brooklyn College and think you get out of this school what you put into it. Since most people don’t live on campus it is difficult to connect with other students and make friends. The campus is beautiful and nice facilities available for students.
Start Your Review of CUNY Brooklyn College
CUNY is underfunded so it makes everything harder. The campus is beginning to fall apart and Cuomo is syphoning all of our money. Many professors do not really care but if you are persistent you will do well. It takes a large effort to create your own community on campus but when you do, it will be just as you create it. There is a lot of room to be successful here because not many students get involved or care too much about academics. There is someone from almost every country that goes here!
I like that’s it’s a cheap alternative to a higher education in order to advance my professional skills.
Brooklyn College has been a great school thus far, has very informative teachers that motivate you to not only learn material but make changes in society outside of the classroom. The only thing that would be more helpful, is if the departments and advisers could work together instead of having to make multiple appointments and getting segmented information. Also, some of the bathrooms and other parts facility require updates/maintenance.