CUNY Bronx Community College Reviews

Bronx Community College is a great school. Usually community colleges are underrated, however, this school is very competitive and has extremely high standards. I do not feel cheated or short changed. It could easily be a four year college based on the quality of the professors and the curriculum.
I am currently a liberal arts in human services major at Bronx Community College who is due to graduate Fall 2018. Thus far, I have liked being a student at BCC. The professors that I have had up until now have all been friendly and more than willing to help their students succeed. The ASAP program has also influenced my academic experience as well. Being an ASAP student has made my learning experience a bit better. Having an academic advisor that works directly with me for my entire duration at BCC is very essential. I have found myself thriving at BCC ever since I stepped foot inside the campus.
Bronx Community College is place where you can acquire the best knowledge so far. The system of learning is very easy and interesting, i can recommend someone to attend this best College.
Start Your Review of CUNY Bronx Community College
Bronx Community College is a great start to your college career. The campus is inviting and the staff that works here is for the most part getting students on the right track in their career path.
My experience at Cuny Bronx Community College has been an excellent and diverse experience. The Professors are excellent and the technology is up to date and accessible. I would refer this college to any High School Graduate or adult returning to school to start a new career.
Great school. Faculty cares about the students. Many opportunities throughout the campus. Accessible tutoring, library, and computer labs. It is a welcoming environment.
My Expierence with bronx community college has been very great so far. The professors are great some give you the pdf instead of buying the whole book. There’s also and ASAP program that helps you with books and study groups. The campus is very quiet so that’s great if you’re trying to study or work related. I would recommend this college to my friends and family memebers any day it’s great !!!!
This college have change my life, been in college is a great experience and this have been the best. we are a great community of students, teachers, advisors and more. they are a lot of programs that offer you a variety of things. If you need help, u always going to have it because there is help all around campus. I love bcc and the environment and mostly the academics.
Things I enjoy from BCC include some of the beautiful architecture, the new library and select professors. What I wish would be improved is the time the library is open during weekend and evening hours and the policy of not being able to take out books unless your ID is validated. Sometimes students are resolving payment issues while their classes have begun but are not allowed to take out books they need for their current semester until everything is resolved.
I like my counsellors, the tutoring, my professors are helpful. Security is good, the officers are seen every where. The library staff and students workers are very helpful especially because I am not computer savvy. A student can get just about any needed assistance. I'm happy for my experience and the fact that I'm a grown person attending college at this time. If you are living in the Bronx and you need a college that care about their student's success BCC is that college for you.
I love the way our professors build supportive relationships with us, helping and encouraging us to do nothing but the best. I hope to see the graduation rates go up a bit
I like the campus in general. Professors are nice and well respected with students but building in campus need elevators and its way too cold.
It’s nice a school with a beautiful bcamous cirw and the professors are nice and the work is worth it.
I am an accounting major. I had one of the best experiences where I was able to learn new topics with the professors who invested in their students. It was inspiring to be part of the community where the students who come from different experiences are working hard to become successful and an academic. Their stories are filled with courage and hope. It motivates you to keep doing better and be the best.
I only just started my semester at Bronx community college. But so far I feel this school is a good place to attend to earn a associates degree and the professors are nice and eager to help you succeed and provide you with all the resources and tutoring you need to pass the classes and the environment is nice and quiet.
Bronx community is beautifully diversed and the student life is fun and engaging. Perfect for initiating a successful college career.
My experience in bronx community college is great. Everyone is so friendly the campus is easy to remember. They have amazing programs like the nursing program. Its one of the best nursing program there is. The teachers are nice and actually care about your academics .
Start Your Review of CUNY Bronx Community College
I like the New Student Orientation. I like the fact that they give free CPR Training classes. The school's nursing programs are very good too.
IT is a really great cuny school .Bronx community have great professors that works with you .the campus feel like your not even in the Bronx .it makes you feel like your upstate at school
It is a great school and very diverse. The professors are excellent and always there to help their students for a great success.