CUNY Bronx Community College Reviews

It is a great school and very diverse. The professors are excellent and always there to help their students for a great success.
What I like about Bronx Community college is the tremendous support system that is available by staff and peers.
I enjoyed the fact my school made it easy to get all you need to start your year off right and finish on a path where it will bring you to your career. I like the teachers i have as well as the students i have in my class, it really shows me everyones ready to learn.
Review CUNY Bronx Community College
Great school you make the best of it,you meet great people there and learn alot it's up to you how far you want to go it is very convenient for me
The academics are great but its a weird. Some of the professors actually care about you and some are extremely rude and just inconsiderate. If you're given one of the nice professors consider yourself lucky.
I am currently a senior in the Radiology program at Bronx community college. Prior to beginning the the program I took night classes in preparation to entering the the highly competitive program. I can say that my experience has been extremely enjoyable thus far. The professors have been extremely helpful to me personally. They have always been engaging and encouraged my development both academically and personally. Since being in the program I have had an even more intimate relationship with my professors. They have helped me through a tough life event. I would recommend the university to someone in a heart beat
Bcc is a great school great professor, make student feel welcome and always wanna come to school, I can tell that bronx community college is a great place for every student all over the world that are looking for school.
It has a beautiful campus, excellent proffesors and a very diverse population. The staffs is really good and friendly always willing to help.
I liked the dean of admissions of every department were serious and involved in the education and choices every student wanted to achieve and get help with.
Nothing, everythigs is great.

wkfnwef
I currently attend the bronx EOC which is an vocational offset of bronx community college. I love the program. I am currently doing medical assistant which is a 6month program in which you receive your certificate along with a cpr certification. I also like that we also attend a graduation with other bronx community college graduates.
Bronx community college offers an array of academic majors. Recently the campus has improved due to new construction projects. The school needs a little work with corresponding with students in terms of financial help and assistance. This class sizes are excellent and the students are able to receive small study sessions. The school is diversified and is surrounded by local deli's.
Great school.. If you do what is expected of you, you'll succeed.
I have only heard stories have not tried it. I have heard that you have to be on top of your assignment depending on the class, how flexible or inflexible it is. You tend to only come to school once a week. It really for independent who have to much on there plate to come to school. Much different from regular classes. How ever all my classes with home work online I learn a lot. It breaks the learning so you understand. Working with peers online is cool to, they help you and you help them. It helps realize that people can very helpful even teachers.
We have a career center with wide variety of choices. We have multiple choices to choose from. The school has alumni network for student with at least 2.7 gpa or higher to be involved we always get updates on our email.
Teachers work with you; the class are not to big or small. There are variety of courses, majors, professors to choose from. You can always be advised on the better choice for you courses or professors. Classes are flexible you build them on your own available schedule. You speak to the professors and they always try to help you the best they know how. They each differently but they works so, that the students can past.
Every few weeks my schools has career workshops, where you meet people and bring your resume. They have a writing center which can help you, achieve the best resume possible. Your able to work in school with different jobs choices which is admirable. My School always send emails and post on the cuny website where they tell us about jobs, internships, and volunteer work, etc.
Review CUNY Bronx Community College
I have learned a lot of interesting things. My skills have improved in many ways, I feel much more independent and reasonably aware, recently I have discovered one class which I find nerve racking, however all of my other classes have been sensational.
I personally love my school. There are very few teachers that I find unreasonable. Also at anytime you can find a tutor if need be. I have not fully enjoyed the full luxury of school activities, but the few I have attended I have enjoyed.
I prefer online classes. Because I get all the information I will need for the course. It's more studying but you don't miss any important information.