CUNY Bronx Community College Reviews

The academics are great but its a weird. Some of the professors actually care about you and some are extremely rude and just inconsiderate. If you're given one of the nice professors consider yourself lucky.
I am currently a senior in the Radiology program at Bronx community college. Prior to beginning the the program I took night classes in preparation to entering the the highly competitive program. I can say that my experience has been extremely enjoyable thus far. The professors have been extremely helpful to me personally. They have always been engaging and encouraged my development both academically and personally. Since being in the program I have had an even more intimate relationship with my professors. They have helped me through a tough life event. I would recommend the university to someone in a heart beat
Bcc is a great school great professor, make student feel welcome and always wanna come to school, I can tell that bronx community college is a great place for every student all over the world that are looking for school.
Review Your College
It has a beautiful campus, excellent proffesors and a very diverse population. The staffs is really good and friendly always willing to help.
I liked the dean of admissions of every department were serious and involved in the education and choices every student wanted to achieve and get help with.
Nothing, everythigs is great.

wkfnwef
I currently attend the bronx EOC which is an vocational offset of bronx community college. I love the program. I am currently doing medical assistant which is a 6month program in which you receive your certificate along with a cpr certification. I also like that we also attend a graduation with other bronx community college graduates.
Bronx community college offers an array of academic majors. Recently the campus has improved due to new construction projects. The school needs a little work with corresponding with students in terms of financial help and assistance. This class sizes are excellent and the students are able to receive small study sessions. The school is diversified and is surrounded by local deli's.
Great school.. If you do what is expected of you, you'll succeed.
I have only heard stories have not tried it. I have heard that you have to be on top of your assignment depending on the class, how flexible or inflexible it is. You tend to only come to school once a week. It really for independent who have to much on there plate to come to school. Much different from regular classes. How ever all my classes with home work online I learn a lot. It breaks the learning so you understand. Working with peers online is cool to, they help you and you help them. It helps realize that people can very helpful even teachers.
We have a career center with wide variety of choices. We have multiple choices to choose from. The school has alumni network for student with at least 2.7 gpa or higher to be involved we always get updates on our email.
  • Value
Teachers work with you; the class are not to big or small. There are variety of courses, majors, professors to choose from. You can always be advised on the better choice for you courses or professors. Classes are flexible you build them on your own available schedule. You speak to the professors and they always try to help you the best they know how. They each differently but they works so, that the students can past.
Every few weeks my schools has career workshops, where you meet people and bring your resume. They have a writing center which can help you, achieve the best resume possible. Your able to work in school with different jobs choices which is admirable. My School always send emails and post on the cuny website where they tell us about jobs, internships, and volunteer work, etc.
  • Value
I have learned a lot of interesting things. My skills have improved in many ways, I feel much more independent and reasonably aware, recently I have discovered one class which I find nerve racking, however all of my other classes have been sensational.
I personally love my school. There are very few teachers that I find unreasonable. Also at anytime you can find a tutor if need be. I have not fully enjoyed the full luxury of school activities, but the few I have attended I have enjoyed.
I prefer online classes. Because I get all the information I will need for the course. It's more studying but you don't miss any important information.
You can go to the job and career development offices. And they help you out with all your needs. Whether is getting a new job. Or just asking for information.
Review Your College
They have great range of class schedules to choose from including weekends & nights. But the registering part is a hassle. Staff is very disorganize. And you have to visit multiple times to make sure you are set for classes.
Have had great professor's who have taught me something. But I also have had bad professor's who almost made me fail because they didn't know how to teach the subject.
They do have a lot of job opportunities and internships for students. They have meetings all the time to inform students. But usually students in psychology or social sciences get the most opportunities.