CUNY Baruch College Reviews

1,106 reviews
Although I started Baruch as a transfer student during my sophomore year, I can wholeheartedly say that my experience was overall good. From the beginning they have shown support for my success as they provided orientations, advisors and workshops specifically for transfer students. This allowed for a smooth transition. The student life is diverse, vibrant and empowering-always active both on campus or off. It is truly an institution where you will meet bright students from all backgrounds.
I like the fact that most classes are very challenging and they really push intellectually-speaking, and this somehow prepares you to deal with other difficulties outside of school. I wish there was at least a proper cafeteria, since we basically only have vending machines, as well that they stop continuously increasing tuition and the number of hybrid courses, because the quality of the school is not following the same pattern.
This college is kinda challenging and need a lot of time to devote to the study. It has provided a good competitive environment which I like the most.
Start Your Review of CUNY Baruch College
Professors are great! Staff and students great!
Resources are awesome I love this school! The main thing that I appreciate here is the professionalism. I feel as if I was taught the competitive positive attitude in a corporate setting among peers. The classes are competitive and rewarding I greatly appreciated the reading material and clarity of all curriculum material and management. I made many acquaintances and friends from diverse origin and culture. I currently own my own business and have doubled my annual profit and lowered my and lowered my expenses by over 10% within the last 6 months based on skills I have learned here. I am pursuing real estate as well as learning about investing and how to obtain current information within the global economy.
Great school for business which has a small science department. However, all resources go to business school rather than science school.
Need to study hard to pass if you are a Finance or Accounting major. Clubs are fun to go to. Campus is very crowded during rush hours.
Baruch is filled with extremely intelligent and hard working students. It is extremely diverse. We are constantly competing against student's from IVY leagues and we've really been proving our worth. Every student seems to have such grit and such a strong desire to succeed. Most of the adjuncts are incredible. Attending college in the finance capital of the world really provides us with the smartest and brightest adjuncts.
Baruch is a great school in regards to value if you a resident of New York. If you commute, it should cost you around $16K for a four-year degree, and if you are dedicated to getting a good job after you graduate, you will. However, like many colleges it is very easy to fall behind, and every now and then it won't be your fault (mainly due to credit requirements and not getting the classes you need).
Don't go here. The staff is utterly disgusting and horrible, just talk to Jennifer in the science department to get a sense of how unhelpful and rude they are. You will have to take an excessive amount of classes that add no benefit to your career path and have to deal subpar tenured professors who could care less about your education. You basically teach yourself the whole way through and you better hope you never have a problem where you have to speak to the department because you'll be waiting forever for help, especially Zicklin.
good college, many companies come to campus to recruit students especially for banking and taxes. If you are planning to go for consulting, you should look into another school, probably a private school where consulting companies look for students
Baruch College is an interesting atmosphere that prepares you for the corporate world. A brilliant assortment of staff members with a whole college that wants to help you succeed. Going to Baruch is something I do not regret
Baruch college is an Okay University. The professors are not very good and the campus is falling apart (literally). I have been there for three years now and feel like I have not learned a thing. I had previously transferred from another University and highly regret it.
I enjoy the culture of open exchange between students and professors. Go above and beyond with your assignments to gain respect, and your opinions and contributions will be well regarded.

I want to see more classes for students who are returning after long hiatuses and who are older, like me, to help us adjust to new technology. I would love a crash course on how to use Excel, on how to effectively use social media for your job, etc.
Top CUNY College, and top business college in general. This school is easy on the wallet but hard on the knowledge. You have to work hard to succeed but thats what makes it the best.
Dollar for dollar one of the best business school. I’m a Baruch Graduate with a business degree that’s served me well. With this Baruch business degree and hard work I’ve fulfilled many accomplishments in my professional life.
Baruch College is one of the best college in New York, is the college where you really learn and get knowledge. Professors are very smart and they do their best to teach you and give you skills you need for your future career. The only thing that is bothering there is internet in the campus, especially at the beginning of semester is not even possible to log in to blackboard or Cuny first. Also sometimes during semester internet is very slow too.
Baruch college has so many classses available that would suit your specific interests. My major professors, especially advertising professors, are very professional and have years of experience working for top agencies in the industry. They give students not just great academic lectures, but also very good career development skills and advices. I was not sure of what I specifically want to do in marketing, but because of those professors, I was able to figure out what I want to focus on in terms of class and internship selections and my career goals.
Start Your Review of CUNY Baruch College
Baruch has awesome professors and who provide an impeccable academic experience. It also has a fantastic career center for students.
I enjoy going to school here. It's a very diverse area and you get a lot out of this school. People are really involved between classes, clubs and sports. I'm proud to be a part of the Bearcat family and will miss it once I graduate.
Baruch offers a wide range of study from business to arts and sciences to public affairs. The professors are some of the best around and are great at what they do. The school offers challenging and educational courses that are sure to help out in the future.