CUNY Baruch College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.82 responses
Most Popular Majors
Merchandising and Buying Operations366 Graduates
Corporate Communications356 Graduates
Business Administration and Management204 Graduates
Information Studies158 Graduates
Managerial Economics66 Graduates
Political Science and Government58 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.95 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.112 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses
CUNY Baruch College Reviews
An education at Baruch is one of NYC's tightly-held secrets. Whether in-state or out, the caliber of education received for the reasonable cost of tuition is a real deal. Good (sometimes great) professors, friendly colleagues, and an active Student Life Office makes Baruchan all-around good experience. Glad I transferred!
Baruch college has so many classses available that would suit your specific interests. My major professors, especially advertising professors, are very professional and have years of experience working for top agencies in the industry. They give students not just great academic lectures, but also very good career development skills and advices. I was not sure of what I specifically want to do in marketing, but because of those professors, I was able to figure out what I want to focus on in terms of class and internship selections and my career goals.
Baruch is an all around good school. Although it is a commuter school, Baruch gives a great student life experience. It provides a good blend between of student life activity and academics. The professors are good resources and are very established. Their academic requirements for accounting are challenging and gives students room to grow within that field. They offer many campus resources that should be used by everyone that attends. Overall, Baruch is in the heart of New York City and provides convenience for many commuters.