Cumberland University Reviews

I would like to see more diversity at the university, in addition the cost of tuition is very pricey.
I am in the school of Nursing at Cumberland University. The teachers are warm and welcoming and the classes are small and perfect for learning. I love my cohort and feel a strong drive to be a great nurse.
The campus is beautiful. Everyone on campus I have met so far has been so kind and helpful. The campus is very close to my home, too. It will be so convenient when I start college. I have not gotten to meet any professors yet, but my co-workers that go to Cumberland University say the professors are wonderful. The financial aid office has been extremely helpful, too.
Start Your Review of Cumberland University
I liked the small class sizes. But it is not designed to hold the amount of students that currently attend
Overall I have had a great experience at Cumberland. The faculty are great and very helpful. I would like to see more parking for nursing school.
I have attended Cumberland University for 2 years now, and it is a really great school! The Professors here have taught me a lot, and the campus life is great!
Cumberland University fits perfect for my situation. I was looking for an opportunity to play baseball at an elite level, and I found exactly what I was looking for. Cumberland is an excellent school. It has the benefits of going to a university but since it is not very populated, it provides you with great opportunities for personal relationships with friends, coaches, deans, and professors. My overall experience at Cumberland University has been fantastic.
I attended Cumberland University mostly due to their TN Promise eligibility; however, the school itself is actually a wonderful place, and the bonuses(such as free tutoring, the several spots to relax, etc.) are surprisingly nice. I'd certainly recommend Cumberland as the place to go, especially if you're going to be using the TN Promise.
This campus is great if your looking to be apart of a small community. The college very small and everyone knows everyone. The are many organizations to be apart of and a lot of services for students to use that will help them with classes and also enjoy there time while in school.
I love the academic atmosphere and face-to-face experiences with professors. You can talk to any professor about almost anything. I always feel safe on campus and with the people around me. The only thing I wish for Cumberland to do is to update the campus a little.
The staff are very helpful, as are any random students. The facilities are good. The food beats high school food. Overall, my experience has been good, except for the parking. The parking sucks.
I like the school because the school stuff will help you with anything that you need help with does not matter what is it
I absolutely love cumberland University , because it's like one big family! Everyone is there for one another ... staff , students ,and community! The student life could be a little better more sororities! The cafe food is good especially on taco Tuesday's! The Athletic program is amazing every team is so supportive of everyone . The class room settings are awesome great small classes professors willing to talk whenever and provide students with any help they might need!
It is an excellent university which enables students to read their full potential. It offers a range of scholarships that allow the pupils to study what they wish to study.
Cumberland University offers a unique college experience due to the large faculty to student ratio. This allows the faculty to have the opportunity to get to know each and every individual in the class. However, it is very clear that some professors care about the well being of their students more than others.
Cumberland University is like home to me. Coming from a small town it is not much of a change! Professors get to know you more on a personal level and you truly never feel alone. You are in an encouraging environment and they set you up for success with free access to tutoring. I would recommend this school ten out of ten times to anyone wanting a small university!
Start Your Review of Cumberland University
Halfway into my freshman year everything has been great. The people are usually friendly and the professors actually know your name. If there was one thing that I could change however it would be a simple expansion of everything.
I love how small the campus is and how the professors truly get to know you on a one on one basis. The only thing I would change is getting rid of the Tennessee Promise, because there is not enough room for all of the students it's pulling in.
Save your money and go somewhere else! I don't even know where to start!
1) If you need help with financial aid or admission, good luck! the people who work in these department are useless. For example, I had a question about financial aid and every time I called I get a different explanation.
2) Tuition is ridiculous for this school. You pay way too much to sit in a class with the ceiling falling down. The building for the nursing department is old and falling apart. The food choices are minimal to say the least.
3) The computer labs are filled with out dated technology.
4) The library is old and moldy.
5)The residence halls are old and very small. It feels like a shoe box to be honest.