Cumberland University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching30 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration17 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems13 Graduates
Athletic Training9 Graduates
Business Administration and Management9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Cumberland University Reviews
Cumberland University fits perfect for my situation. I was looking for an opportunity to play baseball at an elite level, and I found exactly what I was looking for. Cumberland is an excellent school. It has the benefits of going to a university but since it is not very populated, it provides you with great opportunities for personal relationships with friends, coaches, deans, and professors. My overall experience at Cumberland University has been fantastic.
I attended Cumberland University mostly due to their TN Promise eligibility; however, the school itself is actually a wonderful place, and the bonuses(such as free tutoring, the several spots to relax, etc.) are surprisingly nice. I'd certainly recommend Cumberland as the place to go, especially if you're going to be using the TN Promise.
The campus is beautiful. Everyone on campus I have met so far has been so kind and helpful. The campus is very close to my home, too. It will be so convenient when I start college. I have not gotten to meet any professors yet, but my co-workers that go to Cumberland University say the professors are wonderful. The financial aid office has been extremely helpful, too.