Culpeper Cosmetology Training is a public college located in Culpeper, Virginia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 48 undergraduate students. The Culpeper Cosmetology Training acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Culpeper Cosmetology Training Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Culpeper Cosmetology Training Center
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Richmond
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 2 reviews
- NGSylvain Melloul International Hair Academy
- 2 Year
- Lynchburg, VA
- 16 reviews
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Midlothian
- 2 Year
- Midlothian, VA
- 1 review
- NGStaunton School of Cosmetology
- 2 Year
- Staunton, VA
Culpeper Cosmetology Training Center Reviews
Yesterday, 6/7/17, I had the worst experience in my life at CCTC. The students have a better sense of color than the teachers. When Jody believed my hair was done processing; her teacher told her otherwise, and I was left unchecked for another 10 minutes. I am platinum now because of it. I told the teacher she was wrong to leave me unchecked for so long. She denied everything, refusing to learn from it. She even refused to add toner to my hair to complete the job. I was there at CCTC before 9 am the next morning (6/8/2017), but no one helped me. Two adults and five students were sitting around doing nothing for an hour. No other patrons needed help. I was the only one there ready to go. Sue and this teacher decided they weren't even going to try. If the owner(s) of CCTC continue to allow Sue and this woman to teach within their facility, then students are better off spending their time, money, and effort going to a better school.