Culinary Institute LeNôtre Reviews

What i like about culinary institute LeNotre is that it give a reason to get up in the morning , meet new people everyday , making new stuff every day and help find courage in myself .
I had a great experience at Culinary Institute LeNotre. I've met some great people, from the students, to the Chefs and other staff. The program itself for the Culinary side of things is very in depth and you learn a lot along the way. Although I do think there is room for improvement in how we are taught, and there is a lot of work to be done to improve the academic side of the school.
The programs and resources are top notch. No fluff all substance. The education here lets me feel prepared for my future with the knowledge received from this institution.
Start Your Review of Culinary Institute LeNôtre
Amazing school. Instructors or full of knowledge and so are the professors. The staff is determined to help you graduate and leave the school with little debt as possible.
I love it here. The students are also talented. They have HUGE FEASTS cooked by students and chefs every three months for student appreciation. There we get to vote on a chocolate showcase piece with different theme. I just voted on a beautiful piece that looked like flowers sitting on smooth stones! It was all chocolate! The chefs all are accomplished 5-10+ years.
This school offers not only a great campus, the chef instructors and professors are very knowledgeable in their certain skill or trade. The chefs will push you to your limits and I myself am seeing greater improvements with cooking and culinary arts every week. Lots of studying and practice is needed however, if you are attending this school, it's for the reason of achieving a dream. If mastering in the culinary arts is your passion, you should definitely go to an open house, or set up an appointment with a councilor to tour the facility!
So far, I’m doing well at Culinary Institute LeNotre. I already passed Level 1 & 2 of Baking & Pastry. I’m currently in Level 3 with only 3 weeks left. All I need is Level 4 & 5 & Academics, & I’m out of the school.
Culinary Institute Le Notre is a culinary college that has everything and more for anyone to succeed in the food industry. It is a french based culinary school that teaches the best skills, techniques and base to understand and develop what is needed in the field.
I have been at the school for 2 years now and will probable re enroll. the area is not the best but most of the teachers actually want to see you succeed and go out their way to help you with whatever you need
An extremely unpleasant program. Do not waste your time or your money at this "so called" school. The only thing they care about is getting your money. The chefs in my opinion are very unqualified, the staff for the most part is unprofessional, and the overall experience I had in the 2 years I was there was a joke. Please, please, please look around and take your money and your cooking passions elsewhere. Trust me, you'll be thankful you did!
The Chefs give students the best education they can, we all took in as much as we could in a years time. If any changes would be made i believe one of them should be to extend their program time.
Being a student at the Culinary Institute LeNotre was very good. What i like most was actually having French Chefs to make the experience more real. Getting to try things out of my comfort zone. I would love to see if we get more breaks instead of all year round.
I feel that this is a great school to attend
The staff is very friendly and they make you feel like family
I feel that the classroom and labs setting are great
What i love about this school are how passionate the chefs are. They love what they do and you can tell. What i wish i can change is, how short each term is, its a little rushed.
I like how the teachers are so helpful and understanding when a student needs help and they make more sense when teaching something that seems difficult but isn't. This is my first term and by far, I'm already loving this school. I get to be myself around students who have the same passion as me. It is great to be honest.
The willingness the professors have to teach us and improve our skills is amazing. However classes are not very affordable and I was left with a large amount of loans after only 6 months. Nonetheless I do not attend here anymore or plan to again.
My experience at Culinary Institute LeNotre was very nurturing to my passion for cooking. The instructors and staff were very careing and encoraging to me in helping me towards further success in my culinary career.
Start Your Review of Culinary Institute LeNôtre
Amazing school. At Culinary Institute LeNôtre you meet a lot of like minded people. There is nothing that I would really change about my experience so far.
My experience in Culinary Institute Le Notre is awesome. The chef there are amazing and willing to help the students to achieve their goal. They are supportive and not make you give up on what you want to become. One thing I'll like them to change, is the lack of teaching students knife skills. We should get a class to help us with our knife skills and techniques.
i liked the fact that all the instructors were very skilled in their craft and they work hard to make sure you succeed. i would like to see the level of understanding as far as mistakes go change a little within the instructors.