Culinary Institute LeNôtre Reviews

What i love about this school are how passionate the chefs are. They love what they do and you can tell. What i wish i can change is, how short each term is, its a little rushed.
I like how the teachers are so helpful and understanding when a student needs help and they make more sense when teaching something that seems difficult but isn't. This is my first term and by far, I'm already loving this school. I get to be myself around students who have the same passion as me. It is great to be honest.
The willingness the professors have to teach us and improve our skills is amazing. However classes are not very affordable and I was left with a large amount of loans after only 6 months. Nonetheless I do not attend here anymore or plan to again.
Start Your Review of Culinary Institute LeNôtre
My experience at Culinary Institute LeNotre was very nurturing to my passion for cooking. The instructors and staff were very careing and encoraging to me in helping me towards further success in my culinary career.
Amazing school. At Culinary Institute LeNôtre you meet a lot of like minded people. There is nothing that I would really change about my experience so far.
My experience in Culinary Institute Le Notre is awesome. The chef there are amazing and willing to help the students to achieve their goal. They are supportive and not make you give up on what you want to become. One thing I'll like them to change, is the lack of teaching students knife skills. We should get a class to help us with our knife skills and techniques.
i liked the fact that all the instructors were very skilled in their craft and they work hard to make sure you succeed. i would like to see the level of understanding as far as mistakes go change a little within the instructors.
The Culinary Institute Lenôtre is DEFINITELY THE BEST CULINARY SCHOOL IN TOWN!! Chefs are passionate about their job and the food they are preparing, teaching methods are great and very efficient, we get to taste everything from our class and the other classes too! It is great to learn how to cook but also to get the chance to train our taste on an everyday basis! Staff is very friendly and always here to help whenever you need it. And the real value is Le Bistro, the training restaurant where you can learn how to work in a restaurant, how to manage and be managed, it is a way to train with real customers! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL, YOU MUST GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THE REAL FRENCH TECHNICS OF COOKING!!
I love the unique teaching environment and what it offers to it's students. They push you to create greatness and delishous creations. If your going to spend time out of your life to learn something new and broaden your experience it's not worth it to waste your time somewhere that won't help you grow and thrive. They seem to understand that is important.
I took a culinary class in high school and my credits from there transferred over. Scheduled wise they will work around to fit your schedule.
This school is one of the best schools because even after graduation they will help look for a job and never leave you alone.
The professors are very understanding about everything, very patient, especially very helpful.
My over all experience here at this school is the best, everyone is friendly and it's not so big to where you would get lost. This school will make you feel like a person and not just any random student, they take the time to know your name.
You will get all the help needed and will learn everything from English to menu, nutrients and many other things. All teachers are very understanding and very helpful when it comes to needing help on an assignment.
This school is unique because the amount of students per class is really small, every teacher will do her/his best to help you understand and will not hesitate to stay a couple of minutes after class. All the chefs are really nice and focused on what they do.
There's no online courses here, but we do have to go online for some stuff that we are taught in class.
At orientation, we were given our schedules. If there wasn't a class time scheduled for us that wasn't a great fit for us, we got to go to our advisors/counselors to get those fixed at orientation. Very helpful.
Start Your Review of Culinary Institute LeNôtre
Again, one has to show interest. But overall, students here after graduation have an 88% of finding a job based on the Texas job reviewing for schools.
They're pretty small class sizes and it beats public school
You have to show an interest in where you want to go. If you don't, then what's the point of attending a culinary school for the field? For an internship or job, one needs to show value of interest!