Crown College Reviews

Small school gives a good ratio of teachers to students in classes and teachers are truly invested in their students' success
The school is great as far as academics. But they assume those who are attending have plenty of money. Students like me who have to work three jobs to barely make tuition do not get much assistance. Working students are forgotten about.
Crown College offered online study and the type of courses I wanted for my Psychology degree. Their Academic program was also very conducive to my lifestyle and very flexible.
Start Your Review of Crown College
I liked that this school comes from a Christian perspective. The professors were all really nice. This is a small school, so you get to connect with your professors personally. The one downside is that there isn't much to do in the area around Crown. However, there are fun student activities to participate in that make up for that.
(2/2)
There are a few genuine people here, but for the most part, I see a ton of fakeness. Pretty disappointing for a college that constantly brags about how uplifting and genuine they are.
Spiritual development here doesn’t come from the school; it comes from the student who is desperately searching for a hope of something better.
This place has drained my bank account and my will to live. Don’t go here if you value your sanity.
(1/2)
I could write a 40 page paper on how much I hate this institution. The professors love to pretend that they care when they really aren't understanding of students at all. Nearly every staff member that I have talked to has been grumpy and unwilling to help me.
Crown loves to advertise how open and friendly they are, but that's a lie. They only are friendly to the people that they decide are worthy of their time. They have created a sort of bubble too, where nearly every single chapel speaker is an alum.
The food is terrible and the hours there are not created to work with someone who has a busy schedule (in other words, someone who has a real off-campus job and is gone during their open hours). The housing situation is also awful, as I have had to live through infestations of ants and other parasites, ginormous sheets of mold on the walls and a broken everything.
I like how great the professors are and how engaging they are in the classroom. My time at Crown has been full of professors that care about me and how I am doing in and outside of the classroom. The topics that are discussed in class are intentional and prepare you for the career you are studying for. There is always some free event happening over the weekends on campus. There are multiply sports that students can be a part of. The entire campus is beautiful. Throughout the fall and spring, the grounds are maintained and encouraged to be explored.
Crown college is an excellent college. The professors challenge you to learn in a way that makes fully comprehend what is being taught. They also make sure that they get to know each and every one of their students on a personal level.The community at Crown College makes you feel welcomed and loved. I am beyond thankful I decided to further my education at Crown College.
I love the school it’s a great place to start your college career it gives great opportunities as a individual and the teachers actually care and want to see you succeed as you grow into your professional life
There is so much opportunity at Crown College! I was a four year student and was able to be involved in so many things. I was in athletics, I served in student development and in our campus store as a manager. The support system here is amazing! The professors want to get to know you and help you in all areas of your life. The spiritual life here also helps you grow in Christ and the staff help you develop and make your faith your own. I highly recommend this college!
I love Crown in that it is a Christ-centered Christian Bible School. The professors are wonderful and the people are very nice.
The spiritual support in all domains is encouraging! No matter what the subject is it's always reinforced with spiritual concepts and scripture.
I am a huge fan of Crown College. I graduated in May 2017 and look back with fond memories of my time there. A few things that stand out to me about Crown are the leadership opportunities on-campus, identity formation through faculty mentorship and discussion-based learning in the classroom. Not to mention a strong sense of community through on-campus events and actitivites.
I love Crown College. I love the community, classes, and professors. Because campus is small, the community is great. The environment makes it easier for people to build relationships with one another. The classes offered are very interesting and make me eager to learn more. The professors are amazing! I have great interactions and relationships with them. They are very kind and understanding.
Community is great. Teachers are very involved. Open door policy is great. Lots of opportunities for hands on experience.
I go to the Nevada campus. I love that it is a smaller school and it is more personal. All the teachers know who you are and are concerned and willing to help with your grades.
The professors are all very helpful. At Crown I was able to gain real world knowledge and insight while also seeing it from a kingdom perspective.
Start Your Review of Crown College
I love the community at Crown. The faculty and staff genuinely care about their student's lives and try to work with students when unexpected circumstances come their way. It has also been cool to meet people from all over the world. Something I would like to see change on campus is the number of students around on the weekends.
Their administrative staff is terrible. They will wait until two weeks before your bill is due to inform you that you must complete more paperwork, somethat may require more than two weeks, before you are even told how much financial aid you will get. I am a senior and I don't know how much I'll owe because they decided that I need my dad's tax transcript, the same one we sent last year. This college is more of a hassle than it's worth.
As a student at Crown College I like the experience as a whole. The professors want you to succeed not only in the classroom, but afterwards as well. The students and faculty were very welcoming to the incoming students even after Welcome Week.