Crown College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Biblical Studies81 Graduates
Religious Education32 Graduates
Business Administration and Management31 Graduates
Counseling Psychology19 Graduates
Elementary Education17 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies15 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Crown College Reviews
I love Crown College. I love the community, classes, and professors. Because campus is small, the community is great. The environment makes it easier for people to build relationships with one another. The classes offered are very interesting and make me eager to learn more. The professors are amazing! I have great interactions and relationships with them. They are very kind and understanding.
I love that it is very small so that you are involved in a community. They turn out to be your family. However, it is still large enough that I won't always see the same people each day. The professors genuinely care about you, and they tend to pray over you before an exam. This has been very reassuring and has helped me focus and do well. I am earning higher grades here than I did in high school. I am thriving both socially and academically, and it is wonderful!
I am a huge fan of Crown College. I graduated in May 2017 and look back with fond memories of my time there. A few things that stand out to me about Crown are the leadership opportunities on-campus, identity formation through faculty mentorship and discussion-based learning in the classroom. Not to mention a strong sense of community through on-campus events and actitivites.