Crowder College Reviews

Crowder college allows you to have more one on one conversations with professors and get your questions answered in class. They are smaller but still have a lot of perks like big colleges, including bridge programs that will allow students to go on and get higher education.
Almost everyone there tries their best to make sure the students succeed.
I have been attending Crowder for over a year now, and I have loved every second of it. I am a dual enrollment student, which means that I will graduate high school with my Associates degree. Since this is a JR college and not a community college, the school is very welcoming to students like me. The staff has been quite helpful when I have questions, and my teachers are very understanding of the fact that I am still in highschool.

Overall my experience has been so much better than I thought it would be, and if I could stay here to get my Bachelors, I absolutely would.
Crowder is a great choice. They’re very caring about you giving to the community and the community giving to you. They have great opportunities for a wonderful price. 10/10 would recommend.
Start Your Review of Crowder College
I love Crowder because the class sizes are smaller, so you get more individualized attention and therefore a better learning experience.
So far the staff and most of the people are great! It is very rural college so no everyone is as open minded as I hoped.
Very good 2yr with a variety of majors and several Associate's degree programs. It is welcoming to Non-traditional and foreign students, bu is mostly populated with local high school graduates.
A decent rural school, good nursing education. This school is a great option for those who might not fit the 4 year college mold, either for academic, personal or professional reasons. Great caring faculty in every department.
Overall, Crowder was a really good school. I’m excited to transfer somewhere else, but I will miss it. The teachers are all very kind and understanding. They really care about all of their students and will do everything in their power to make sure you succeed.
Crowder College is a two-year community college that I chose because of it's home away from home type of feel. What really caught my eye at the main campus is the living options they provide which include dorms and apartments. I have never seen a community college with living on campus! Also, the instructors on campus are very responsible when it comes to emails, grades, and helping you with your grade. The environment is very mellow and perfect for keeping your head in the books and not getting distracted, but also not too far away from excitement as well. The people you meet there are one in a million that includes the residents you live with or even staff. Some changes I would make to this particular school is the dining hall and library hours.
I love Crowder College. This is my fourth semester here. I am taking it slow and will finish my two year degree in two years. I have only done online courses so far and love taking those. The instructors are kind and helpful. I feel like I learn just as much as I would at a university.
I am a non traditional student and was able to feel as if I got the benefits of being a traditional student.
Very good affordable college that is very friendly and helpful. Instructors are friendly and always willing to help. Smaller classes are much better transition for people coming out of high school.
When I first got to college I wanted to be a Psychology major well that didn't work out because the teacher wasn't the greatest. But I also audition for the theatre scholarship and then ever since the first semester School I've been a theater is majoe and it's one of the best theater programs I've ever been. I like that our schools at Community College but you can also live there so it gives more people opportunities to have the regular college life without actually being enough for your school. I also like how we have a cafeteria and we also have a grill so you get to choose what you want for breakfast and lunch. I would recommend this college to multiple people.
Crowder College overall is an average Two-year Tuition to attend. It is a clean, friendly facility, with advisors who really want you to accomplish your goals. The tuition and dorm housing cost are not too bad. but the wifi could be better, as well as campus life activities and student life participation.
I have been in Crowder College for three semesters now and I have nothing but good things to say about the school. First of all, they have great scholarship opportunities and I was lucky to be one of the recipients of their Presidential scholarship which pays for tuition and books. In addition, they also have other scholarships like the foundation scholarship, which I have also been a recipient for all three semesters. In addition, the school is located in a quiet setting, conducive to learning and perfect for those who are a bit laid back. The nursing program is amazing! In fact, it is one of the best in the area and produces sought-after nurses. I would recommend this college to anyone looking for a school that will not drain your finances but at the same time giving you a good return on investment.
I like that Crowder is close to home and the teachers really care about how you are doing in and outside of class.
Crowder is a great stepping stone to a bigger university. All of the professors that I've had have been very helpful and helped with the success of the class. Campuses are also very nice.
Start Your Review of Crowder College
Learning a lot from this college. The staff is wonderful along with the size of the classes. Logical assignments are given and grading techniques are great. On campus all clubs and groups love to get students involved with events and activities around campus. It is easy to learn new things from others at crowder and furthering your knowledge base is a main goal for the college.
From the students to the teachers, there is nothing about this school that I dont like. Everyone is so accepting and helpful.
I liked how easy and affordable it was to attend Crowder College, but the atmosphere was not what I enjoy.