Crowder College Reviews

I have been in Crowder College for three semesters now and I have nothing but good things to say about the school. First of all, they have great scholarship opportunities and I was lucky to be one of the recipients of their Presidential scholarship which pays for tuition and books. In addition, they also have other scholarships like the foundation scholarship, which I have also been a recipient for all three semesters. In addition, the school is located in a quiet setting, conducive to learning and perfect for those who are a bit laid back. The nursing program is amazing! In fact, it is one of the best in the area and produces sought-after nurses. I would recommend this college to anyone looking for a school that will not drain your finances but at the same time giving you a good return on investment.
I like that Crowder is close to home and the teachers really care about how you are doing in and outside of class.
Crowder is a great stepping stone to a bigger university. All of the professors that I've had have been very helpful and helped with the success of the class. Campuses are also very nice.
Start Your Review of Crowder College
Learning a lot from this college. The staff is wonderful along with the size of the classes. Logical assignments are given and grading techniques are great. On campus all clubs and groups love to get students involved with events and activities around campus. It is easy to learn new things from others at crowder and furthering your knowledge base is a main goal for the college.
From the students to the teachers, there is nothing about this school that I dont like. Everyone is so accepting and helpful.
I liked how easy and affordable it was to attend Crowder College, but the atmosphere was not what I enjoy.
Crowder College has much to offer for a student who is just starting out. The staff and faculty are always ready to help you if you have questions about where to go, who to pay, and how to register for things. Professors always have the time to help too, even if they don't teach a class you're in. I would reccomend it to anyone who's starting as a freshman.
Crowder is a fairly good college that is very community-oriented. The school provides classes that are not terribly hard(when compared to universities) and tuition is inexpensive. I recommend Crowder as a starting point for those pursuing a higher education.
I love how small and homie it is. I also love our appartment its amazing i don't like that there are grown truck drivers living in the appartments around me I also am having a hard time making friends.
The people at Crowder truly do care about your success and your plans after Crowder. This is a small school, but it is a good transition from high school to college. There are several chances to get involved and find your passion if you do not know what you are wanting to do with your future.
I attend Crowder College at the Webb City Missouri campus. It is so convenient having a location so close to home, and the tuition and fees are absolutely affordable. The instructors that I have had the pleasure of working with have been amazing. They truly want to see their students succeed and are willing to work with you to make sure that you understand everything. I would definitely recommend Crowder College to anyone. They offer free tutoring to students, and have an incredible staff to help you with anything you could possibly need as you take this next step in your education. They also help with career seeking; resumes, interviews, finding the right fit for you. I could not be happier with my choice.
There classes and teachers were great. The knowledge gained from here can actually be put to use in the career path for which I was studying for. I enjoyed me time here and plan on taking advantage of their one free class per semester that is available for there graduates.
Crowder College is a great community college that helps students transition from high school to the college level. It offers a wide variety of degree programs and has excellent professors who understand student needs. Many are willing to take the time and help struggling students in any way they can in order for them to succeed in their classes.
I loved going to Crowder College because it was like a big family. Everyone knew everyone, the teachers were helpful, the campus was small but it was pretty easy to find everything. I had an amazing basketball coach who I still keep in contact with to this day and she is someone I look up to!
I love this school! They help you EVERY step of the way and they are always on you about due dates and important information.
Crowder college was a very helpful college to attend. Their staff is always more than willing to help each student, with anything they may need. The teachers are very nice, and the other students are helpful with class work. The other students are very willing to participate in groups, and are very friendly to everyone. They never make you feel "out of place."
Teachers are great, classes were ok. It's the administration that that needs help. They were not very friendly.
Start Your Review of Crowder College
I have enjoyed attending this College not only to meet new people but to get a good education as well. This Campus has a very friendly, and good learning environment. Also if you have questions or need any help on anything the advisers and professors are right there to help you out.
I love the friendliness of the staff. I would like to see the availability of their classes at each campus change.
I enjoy Crowder College during my two years. It is a small school, so it was super easy to get involved in different activities. Everyone new everyone and it was just a very welcoming experience.