Crowder College Reviews

Crowder is a fairly good college that is very community-oriented. The school provides classes that are not terribly hard(when compared to universities) and tuition is inexpensive. I recommend Crowder as a starting point for those pursuing a higher education.
I love how small and homie it is. I also love our appartment its amazing i don't like that there are grown truck drivers living in the appartments around me I also am having a hard time making friends.
The people at Crowder truly do care about your success and your plans after Crowder. This is a small school, but it is a good transition from high school to college. There are several chances to get involved and find your passion if you do not know what you are wanting to do with your future.
Start Your Review of Crowder College
I attend Crowder College at the Webb City Missouri campus. It is so convenient having a location so close to home, and the tuition and fees are absolutely affordable. The instructors that I have had the pleasure of working with have been amazing. They truly want to see their students succeed and are willing to work with you to make sure that you understand everything. I would definitely recommend Crowder College to anyone. They offer free tutoring to students, and have an incredible staff to help you with anything you could possibly need as you take this next step in your education. They also help with career seeking; resumes, interviews, finding the right fit for you. I could not be happier with my choice.
There classes and teachers were great. The knowledge gained from here can actually be put to use in the career path for which I was studying for. I enjoyed me time here and plan on taking advantage of their one free class per semester that is available for there graduates.
Crowder College is a great community college that helps students transition from high school to the college level. It offers a wide variety of degree programs and has excellent professors who understand student needs. Many are willing to take the time and help struggling students in any way they can in order for them to succeed in their classes.
I loved going to Crowder College because it was like a big family. Everyone knew everyone, the teachers were helpful, the campus was small but it was pretty easy to find everything. I had an amazing basketball coach who I still keep in contact with to this day and she is someone I look up to!
I love this school! They help you EVERY step of the way and they are always on you about due dates and important information.
Crowder college was a very helpful college to attend. Their staff is always more than willing to help each student, with anything they may need. The teachers are very nice, and the other students are helpful with class work. The other students are very willing to participate in groups, and are very friendly to everyone. They never make you feel "out of place."
Teachers are great, classes were ok. It's the administration that that needs help. They were not very friendly.
I have enjoyed attending this College not only to meet new people but to get a good education as well. This Campus has a very friendly, and good learning environment. Also if you have questions or need any help on anything the advisers and professors are right there to help you out.
I love the friendliness of the staff. I would like to see the availability of their classes at each campus change.
I enjoy Crowder College during my two years. It is a small school, so it was super easy to get involved in different activities. Everyone new everyone and it was just a very welcoming experience.
I liked to access in Crowder. To me, as a 2 year school, it offered a large amount of opportunities. All of the teachers I had were great, and didn't mind making sure you understood their lessons. The rest of the staff was also very committed to helping you succeed, not only with you education but the rest of your future. Some of the facilities could use an update, but I wouldn't say anyone's education was affected by this.
Crowder is a wonderful and inexpensive college to attend. The school is filled with wonderful people people and the professors are very understanding. I highly recommend this college and very much enjoyed my time there.
For being a small community college, it was cheap and I made a lot of good memories. The class were not boring and the homework was challenging enough to still pass.
The teachers at Crowder are nice and friendly and they are willing to help. Everything in most classes that i have had is done online but it depends on the class.
Start Your Review of Crowder College
I love it at Crowder College. Everyone is so helpful. I am a member and an officer for Phi Theta Kappa, I'm a member of Project now, they are a great support group and a great program to get into.
I have enjoyed my time at Crowder. My advisor has been great to work with. The financial aid department has been a little challenging to work with. All in all it has been a great experience. I attend at a satellite campus and do not get the full experience of the main campus. Plus I am a nontraditional student with a full time job and family so I do not get to be as involved in campus life as I would like to be. Crowder is a great 2 year college.
I like how I can take courses at the campus as well as online. Online does not require me to log in at certain times, so it is very flexible. I am usually given a task at the beginning of the week and have the rest of the week to finish my work on my time.